Page 22 of 102 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425263272 ... LastLast
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: Casey Anthony's Trial Begins

Elite Member

I haven't been watching or listening to the trial (can't take it) but just wanted to ask whether the prosecution's team is any good?

Has the defense started to present their case yet? If the prosecutor has half a brain he/she should be able to pick apart the witnesses for the defense and then blast holes in the defense's argument during the closing statements.

It does sound like murder one will be hard to show but I can't imagine the jury will let that bitch off scot-free.

The prosecution should wrap up their case this afternoon they are expecting. Their last witness takes the stand at 1 pm eastern. The they are saying the defense should start either late today, or tommorrow. They are predicting the defense will be done with their case by the end of next week. Possible verdict before July 4th.

Quote Originally Posted by BBDSP View Post
    Has the defense started to present their case yet?
    The defense hasn't started yet.

I'm wondering who the state's last witness is... Kronk, the meter reader?

No,..not Kronk. The state's last witness is at 1 pm today, and it is the guy that gave Casey a tattoo during that 31 day period when no one knew Caylee was gone.

The state was suppose to call Robin Adams as well, but must have decided not to go with her testimony.

Like I said above, the defense should start their case late today, or in the morning.

Guess the news guys lied. This isn't a tattoo guy. It is a lady from the FBI.

And now Cindy Anthony again...talking about her and the family's hairstyles, the duct tape, canvas bag, and trash bags...

I wonder if there will be anyone after her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

Did the defense ever tell about her tattoo during trial?

Baez just motioned for a mistrial. Denied!

Someone brought up the fact that the prosecution didn't tell the Jury what her tattoo meant - Bella Vida (think that's it). That's kind of dumb, if they didn't, but maybe they were going for the fact she was happy & spending $65 on a tattoo right after her daughter died??

eta: I felt so bad for Cindy when they showed her a pic of Casey w/Caylee (wearing the 'big trouble' shirt) Cindy was crying & Casey just sat there staring like nothing was going on.. she looked so cold.

One other thing.. another poster said Caylee never had that shirt at the Anthony's home (Casey bought if for her during month they were gone) and since Caylee had that shirt on, when she died, proves George wasn't in on this whole cover up theory.. maybe I'm missing a part of the story..lol. It made sense when I read it on the msg board but that doesn't sound right.. Casey could have taken Caylee home that morning, right? I don't believe her dad had anything to do with it.

BOMBSHELL TONIGHT.... a bombshell today in court.. don't miss this bombshell information.. it's a bombshell!
    Last edited by MsChiff; June 14th, 2011 at 04:55 PM.

That turd screams "mistrial" every chance he gets. I'm not quite sure he knows what a mistrial is!!

LOl, Krisnine!

Quote Originally Posted by Sylkyn View Post
    Baez just motioned for a mistrial. Denied!
    Apparently he's done that a lot. What is the basis he's been motioning for so many damn mistrials? Anyone know?

What did they cross-examine Cindy about??

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    That turd screams "mistrial" every chance he gets. I'm not quite sure he knows what a mistrial is!!
    lololololololol!!!! Turd! I love it.

What would happen if a mistrial was granted? Would they have to start over? Would they let her go? (although, she'd have no where to go now)

Quote Originally Posted by MsChiff View Post
    What would happen if a mistrial was granted? Would they have to start over? Would they let her go? (although, she'd have no where to go now)
    If granted a mistrial, they start the trial over from the beginning with a new jury.

That Nancy Grace thing is cracking me up. She's such a cunt.

^LMAO!!! I have to confess.. I practically know her beginning spiel by heart b/c I watch the show every night to make sure I didn't miss anything. She is so cunty!

"Breaking news tonight in the case of 2-year-old Florida girl, Caylee. Six months of searching culminate when skeletal remains found in a heavily wooded area just 15 houses from the Anthony home confirmed to be Caylee. A utility meter reader stumbles on a tiny human skeleton, including a skull covered in light-colored hair, the killer duct- taping, placing a heart-shaped sticker directly over the mouth, then triple-bagging little Caylee like she`s trash". Bombshell tonight.. Tot mom burps & it is audible by the entire defense table.. she didn't even say excuse me.

Thank you Laurent! Can you imagine if they had to start all over? I'm sure Casey would love it... I think she adores this spectacle. Today she was extra flirty w/turd, imo & she sometimes makes faces that are obvious she's making them for the camera.

That "Tot Mom" shit drives me nuts!

Thread Information