Page 2 of 102 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: Casey Anthony's Trial Begins

I love how NOTHING is her fault. The dad molested her, the brother touched her but it didn't go as far as what the dad did, the grandmother forgot to remove the pool ladder, but the best is the meter reader...he found the remains of the little girl months earlier and moved them to a location where they would be found by authorities in order to cash in on the reward. Her defense is certainly all over the place and hoping that the jury will buy at least one of these incredible tales.

I have watched some of the highlights and whoa....

Her Dad had to sit in that courtroom and be accused of horrible things and just had to take it. If he is innocent of the abuse, can you imagine having to do that? I know he got on the stand today, but jesus, who's on trial here?

And while I have no clue about the sexual abuse occurred, I absolutely do not believe he had anything to do w/disposing of that little girls body. No way. Not buying the drownding thing either.

I want to see Jose Baez disbarred almost as badly as I want to see Casey Anthony convicted.

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    I love how NOTHING is her fault. The dad molested her, the brother touched her but it didn't go as far as what the dad did, the grandmother forgot to remove the pool ladder, but the best is the meter reader...he found the remains of the little girl months earlier and moved them to a location where they would be found by authorities in order to cash in on the reward. Her defense is certainly all over the place and hoping that the jury will buy at least one of these incredible tales.

Hello!

It sure was a shocker to listen to her defense! Incredibe!! this is almost a weird as the phil spector trial.

This whole thing is just sickening. Who knows what the truth is when your dealing with a bunch of liars and manipulators. I can see the truth being either story.

Is there any place online where they will stream the trial live?

Casey Anthony Trial live stream: Watch the Casey Anthony trial live - OrlandoSentinel.com

I watched it yesterday on here. Hope they have it today too.

Great,....thank you!

Ohh that live stream may just consume my days!
    Thanks for that link.
    'High, High. Yaw Both High and Smokin' Weeeed in Front of My Howse"
    Bah-Brahhh-Teen Mom

Yep. They have the stream going today, too. Wish I had known this yesterday. Half of my office is now listening to the trial instead of our usual internet music. Thanks for the tip, Fly!

Edit: Just got done listening to todays hearing. Anyone else listen/watch?
    Last edited by JadeStar70; May 25th, 2011 at 04:42 PM.

No problem.

I keep meaning to watch Nancy Grace but forget.

It's amazing that they're now pushing this on the father. WTF? What has his reaction been in the courtroom to all this? It's insanity.

Quote Originally Posted by cmmdee View Post
    I keep meaning to watch Nancy Grace but forget.

It's amazing that they're now pushing this on the father. WTF? What has his reaction been in the courtroom to all this? It's insanity.
    His reaction has been to deny it. However, he is between a rock and a hard place. From what I can see, the grandparents (Cindy and George) have been enablers for Casey her whole life. This morning, a news program showed George saying, a year ago, that he would do everything it took to save his daughter (she is up for the death penalty). Ironically, what it would take is him agreeing with the story that Jose Baez is putting out there.

Another legal analyst said this morning that Casey Anthony, at some point, will have to take the stand herself and tell the story of what happened. Because she has no corroboration from anyone else. My guess is that she is going to tell a really lurid story about her family -- similar to what Lyle and Eric Menendez did. That actually worked for the Menendez's in their first trial.

I'm not sure it will work here. I think Baez is in way over his head. I could have sworn I heard him cross examine Casey's friends yesterday about what she was like -- actually asking one of them, "Did you ever see Casey put duct tape over anyone's face?" Seriously.

Sorry, there's no excuse in the world for murdering your child. I don't care what happened to you as a child, as an adult you have a responsibility to recognize between right and wrong without blaming daddy for anything. This bitch deserves the electric chair.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    His reaction has been to deny it. However, he is between a rock and a hard place. From what I can see, the grandparents (Cindy and George) have been enablers for Casey her whole life. This morning, a news program showed George saying, a year ago, that he would do everything it took to save his daughter (she is up for the death penalty). Ironically, what it would take is him agreeing with the story that Jose Baez is putting out there.

Another legal analyst said this morning that Casey Anthony, at some point, will have to take the stand herself and tell the story of what happened. Because she has no corroboration from anyone else. My guess is that she is going to tell a really lurid story about her family -- similar to what Lyle and Eric Menendez did. That actually worked for the Menendez's in their first trial.

I'm not sure it will work here. I think Baez is in way over his head. I could have sworn I heard him cross examine Casey's friends yesterday about what she was like -- actually asking one of them, "Did you ever see Casey put duct tape over anyone's face?" Seriously.
    I think he might have actually gone along with it had they not thrown in the molestation part. Both he and the wife are such delusional parents, the ultimate enablers. I bet even after she's convicted, they will still be visiting her in prison, sending money for her monthly commissary stuff.

I'm curious who thought up this scenario? My money is on Casey. While her attorney is no doubt a snake, Casey is a cold blooded sociopath.

George Anthony is an ass. He is just talking around every question he is asked, and trying to not answer anything he is directly asked. Then he gets pissy. I wouldn't be surprised if this asshole was involved in Caylee's death.

Page 2 of 102 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread Information