Page 18 of 102 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021222868 ... LastLast
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: Casey Anthony's Trial Begins

Quote Originally Posted by cmmdee View Post

They said when the jury saw the skull pics today that Casey started crying.

Bitch, please!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'm sure the tears were all for herself. Bitch could care less that she killed her kid. She's just sad for herself, probably just now figuring out that she's f***ed. The jury isn't her gullible family.

Well wow. Court is recessed til tomorrow because Casey is ill.

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

Ill? Guilt is a motherfucker.

Maybe the gravity of what she did didn't hit her til the jury was seeing pics of the skull.

What was her reaction?

Do you think this is the first time she's seeing the pictures? Doesn't the defense have access to all evidence before-hand? I wonder if she practiced.

I didn't think her tears were genuine at all. At times it looked like she was forcing them and then rubbing her face to make it all red. Cindy showed real grief.
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

She did this fake dabbing of her eyes, and rubbing her nose with a kleenex for the first few minutes, while the medical examiner and crime scene ingestigators spoke this morning. I am not sure if she ever looked up at the pictures. Maybe she looked at the first picture of the skull, but that was it. Then she stopped crying and just looked down the rest of the day.

She sat with her shirt wrapped around her hands as if she was cold, and she was almost turning inward on herself with her arms and body. As if she was slumping in a beat down and ashamed way. She kept her head down the entire day, up until the 3:00 p.m. break. Then she turned to her lawyers and started to talk rapidly, and you could tell she was going to lose it. They took the cameras off line through the break, so I don't know what happened after that.

When they came back from break, she was really pale and red eyed, and they called it a day and released the jury. After the jury was gone from the courtroom, the judge said they were recessing for the day due to Casey being ill. (I am sure Caylee felt really ill near the end also, ya dumb cunt) He said please don't specualte over this. I was hoping she had had enough, and was going to plead guilty, but no such luck.

I think the guilt is finally eating her alive. She deserves this for every second, of every hour, for every day she lives on this earth.

I don't think the guilt is getting to her. I think the realisation that she's never ever going to be released from prison is making her feel sick.

Quote Originally Posted by Laxmobster View Post
    Do you think this is the first time she's seeing the pictures? Doesn't the defense have access to all evidence before-hand? I wonder if she practiced.

I didn't think her tears were genuine at all. At times it looked like she was forcing them and then rubbing her face to make it all red. Cindy showed real grief.

Yep,..I agree. The funny thing is that she cried off and on for about 20 minutes, and she used the same dang kleenex the whole time. And she kept looking at the kleenex after she would wipe her eyes or nose, like she was checking to see if it was wet. I am sorry, but I have had crying bouts before, and after a bit, your kleenex will get soaked with tears and snot. You have to keep getting a new one because they shrivel up to nothing. But she sure didn't fill her damn kleenex up during her little act today.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarzy View Post
    I don't think the guilt is getting to her. I think the realisation that she's never ever going to be released from prison is making her feel sick.
    Exactly. She was sitting there realizing that she is not going to get out of this, and no one is really buying her act. Like a true liar she fakes being ill to get sympathy.
    Life will break you. Nobody can protect you from that, and living alone won't either, for solitude will also break you with its yearning. You have to love. You have to feel. Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable.

Quote Originally Posted by JadeStar70 View Post
    Yep,..I agree. The funny thing is that she cried off and on for about 20 minutes, and she used the same dang kleenex the whole time. And she kept looking at the kleenex after she would wipe her eyes or nose, like she was checking to see if it was wet. I am sorry, but I have had crying bouts before, and after a bit, your kleenex will get soaked with tears and snot. You have to keep getting a new one because they shrivel up to nothing. But she sure didn't fill her damn kleenex up during her little act today.
    I thought the same thing. Plus it was folded in a little square. If I were crying and had my head hung down like that, there would have been a river of snot flowing. She is not reacting much. She acts like she doesn't want to hear any of this and is tuning it out in her head.

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

Quote Originally Posted by JadeStar70 View Post
    She kept her head down the entire day, up until the 3:00 p.m. break. Then she turned to her lawyers and started to talk rapidly, and you could tell she was going to lose it. They took the cameras off line through the break, so I don't know what happened after that.

When they came back from break, she was really pale and red eyed, and they called it a day and released the jury.
    Must find video footage of this!

Quote Originally Posted by Sarzy View Post
    True!

I was thinking, I wonder if they'll have her on suicide watch. But you know what... and this is sick to say, I think she's too much of a narcissist to off herself.

The duct tape...there was so much of it. You could see where it was all the way around her jaw and more that looks like it was to cover the nose. And it was the same brand of tape that was found at the Anthony home. This was so sad to see.

OMG so fake. I didn't get to see it, so I looked for footage. She is no actress that's for sure. It's funny how she wipes her dry face on both sides, like she's been majorly crying. Fail.

Casey Anthony Becomes Sick After Seeing Skull Photos of Caylee's Remains - ABC News

Well, the defense certainly has its hands full now - those google searches can definitely be construed as premeditation. Who googles "how to make chloroform" 84 times unless you're going to make it? And googling stuff like neck breaking, head injuries, chest trauma, death, etc. I admit that I google some pretty zany stuff sometimes, but when I google something 84 times, I have a pretty vested interest in that subject matter.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

How does florida put convicts to death?
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Wiki says it's lethal injection, but prisoners can choose electrocution if they like.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

Thread Information