Page 10 of 102 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: Casey Anthony's Trial Begins

It's so amazing the details she has for all these imaginary people. And their roommates and relatives. I am just floored at her ability to lie. I think she actually believes it all too.

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    It's so amazing the details she has for all these imaginary people. And their roommates and relatives. I am just floored at her ability to lie. I think she actually believes it all too.
    That's why she's so good at it.

I have a question. Was Casey messing around with a cop or guard while she was in jail? I thought I remembered hearing something about that last year, but I may have that detail confused from some other murder case. There are so many of these stories I follow anymore.

^ I do remember hearing rumors about her indiscretions with a guard or something like that. Also the flirting with her lawyer.

It is scaring me how good of a liar she is! When she was describing Zenaida and the possibility of her having tattoos, she actually says that she's seen Zenaida in a bathing suit and there were no visible tats. Oh and the hair straightener story too. She just comes up with so much detail! How do you keep it up for so long?
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

Thank u so much cmmdee I felt a lot better today..its just so draining. I loved ur post! I cracked up (comments about NG-omg! u got it perfect..what's ur question dear? hahaha) I thinnk it was ystrdys show she asked her staff to cut someones mic b/c she didn't like his answer-lmfao. I wondered today if maybe Casey killed little Caylee b/c she was learning to talk well..her secrets, lies, where-abouts & bouncing around all day, every day, was going to get more challenging (sorry if already discussed). PLUS SORRY FOR THE HUGE ONE-SIZE-FITS-ALL GIANT POST- when I post from cell, I can't break it up)

What this comes down to is common sense.

And common sense says, WHY would she lie so much if the girl simply drowned?
    WHY would she go out partying and laying up with men in bed all day long when her daughter was dead and she just helped bury him with her dad? Sure, everyone grieves a different way but sex and hitting da club are generally the last thing on peoples' minds when their kid is dead.
    WHY take the same detectives that are investigating your child missing all the way to a place of work that you aren't even employed at?

In the jail tapes, her mom and dad told her that were were starting to wonder if Caylee had drowned and Casey says "Surprise,surprise" almost as if to suggest it was another bogus theory. It's scary that someone can lie so much about little things. They had the one guy on the stand, Jeff, who supposedly referred her to the Zanny Nanny sine she also baysat his kid Zack. On the stand he testified he has no son named Zack and does not know anyone named Zanny.

What did she do all day long when she was "working" and Caylee was being "babysat?" How did she pay for the phantom nanny w/ no job? Did she ever say? How long did she have her parents believing she was working and had a nanny for? Did she live with her mom and dad at the time this went down?

Does anyone know her original timeline of events that she gave the cops?

The defense's story doesn't make any damn sense. The meter reader took the body, hid it at home and then brought it back later to collect $? Really?! Why not just call 911 right then and there to report it? Why the need to take the body home?

I heard Baez asked for a mistrial and was denied already.

I really hope this chick takes the stand. There is no way she won't trip up and pour more acid onto everything she's already said. She's already told one series of stories, lied about that series of stories, and now her defense is that she lied about both of those things. So she's essentially lied about lying about lying. What in the fuck?

Casey was watching the video of her testimony and while she didn't twitch or anything, she looked PISSED.

Do you guys think Cindy finally put it altogether when she had to testify and that is why she broke down? The Anthonys' attorneys had already issued a statement saying the abuse by her dad and bro were false allegations.

They said one time her parents went to visit her in jail and she excused herself, w/ only 3 minutes left into their visit and her parents on camera were asking eachother why she'd left, that their time w/ her was almost up. And she came back like nothing. And she told her bro in jail to search and look near to places close to and familiar to the family. She knew.

Chick is a sociopath. She has to be. It's scary.

I think she either drugged Caylee with the chloroform during a night she could go out partying but it was too much and killed her (this would def be premeditated felony child abuse) and she buried the body cause she knew she was responsible for her death OR she just flat out killed her with the Chloroform, hence the need for the duct tape, the dead body decomposing in the back of the car, and her ridiculously intricate web of lies. Which would explain the Google searches the investigators found for "neck strangulation & Chloroform" 4 months before. That little girl basically had a timer set on her counting down her death. No matter what, she planned this out, accident or not, and it led to the death of her daughter. That is so cold and sick. I bet she never thought they'd find the body. Hope the 30 days worth of partying were worth it to her.

fgg

is she gets on the stand, i'm taking the day off and watching this shit go down in real time.

Quote Originally Posted by cmmdee View Post
    I think she either drugged Caylee with the chloroform during a night she could go out partying but it was too much and killed her (this would def be premeditated felony child abuse) and she buried the body cause she knew she was responsible for her death OR she just flat out killed her with the Chloroform, hence the need for the duct tape, the dead body decomposing in the back of the car, and her ridiculously intricate web of lies.
    One of my ideas was that she chloroformed her and had her in the trunk so she could go to a party. And put duct tape around her mouth in case she woke up unexpectedly and started screaming (and would attract the attention of passersby).

^ I agree it could be that. Which is totally premeditated. The duct tape seems so extreme on top of Chloroforming her. It's either that or she just killed her. The latter is believable due to her Google searches re: the drug and neck strangulations.

She is CRAZY!

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    is she gets on the stand, i'm taking the day off and watching this shit go down in real time.
    LOL. I will watch it streaming at work if that happens. It would be very interesting to see her on the stand. Apparently she si facing the jury? Weird. I would be staring at her eyeballs all day long as a juror. I hope hope hope she takes the stand SO bad!

Ok I was just looking up Florida's definition for 1st degree murder:

Definition of First Degree Murder

The crime of First Degree Murder occurs when a person commits either:
    Premeditated Murder

Premeditated murder occurs when a person kills another human being pursuant to a pre-planned act or scheme.
    Felony Murder

Felony murder occurs when a person kills another human being while engaged in the commission, or attempted commission, of the following statutorily enumerated felonies, regardless of whether they intended to kill anybody:
    And Aggravated Child Abuse

Aggravated Child Abuse in Florida

Aggravated Child Abuse can be committed in one of three ways
    -- Richard Hornsby
    If accused of Aggravated Child Abuse in Florida, you need to know the:
    Definition of Aggravated Child Abuse

The crime of Aggravated Child Abuse can be committed in one of three ways by either:
    1. Committing an aggravated battery on a child;
    2. Willfully torturing, maliciously punishing, or willfully and unlawfully caging a child; or
    3. Knowingly or willfully abusing a child and in so doing causing great bodily harm, permanent disability, or permanent disfigurement to the child.
    A child is defined as any person under the age of 18.
    Importantly, there is no requirement that the Aggravated Child Abuse must be committed by a person in a parental or custodial relationship to the victim, thus what might be charged as a Felony Battery if the child was an adult, can instead be charged as Aggravated Child Abuse at the prosecutor's discretion.1

Florida Crimes: Aggravated Child Abuse - Orlando Criminal Defense Attorney

What on earth is the jury supposed to think of the defense's drowning story after hearing/seeing all these jail house videos? If she drowned, and they covered it up, non of this makes sense.

I think her attorney totally screwed up by making all those crazy claims in his open.

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

I love how she's bitching and her mom and bro on the phone calls from jail telling them it's a "waste of time" talking to them and for them not to even bother going to court the date of her bond hearing.

Total loon!

cmmdee, I agree with your above post - her unbelievably flimsy defense is just shattered time and time again. Today, like you pointed out, I think the most damaging was the jail tape when her parents are sitting there and Cindy says "the newest theory is that Caylee drowned" and Casey rolls her eyes and says "surprise, surprise." No indication whatsoever that Caylee drowned or that her father - who was sitting right there! - was any part of it. She totally discarded it.

This whole thing makes me sick. I've never seen so vile of a person, truthfully. I've seen people do some really fucked up stuff, but they usually cop to it at some point along the line when they know they are caught, especially to gain a lesser sentence. But she is totally and completely wrapped up in lying so much that she doesn't care who she fucks over. I just cannot imagine what it would take for someone who says "you were a great dad, don't ever forget it" to turn around at the trial and insinuate that she was molested by the same man at a young age to try to gain sympathy. Holy shit, it's mind-boggling how terrible of a person she is.

Her parents irritate the shit out of me but I can't help but feel a smidgen of sympathy for them. I just don't think they could ever figure that their daughter could be THAT heinous. It was obvious they really wanted to find their granddaughter. When her dad is apologizing for not being the best father in the world, it was clear that he was so sad and just wanted his family back.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

her and that Scott Peterson piece of scum would make the most twisted combo known to man

I'm also confused as to what her state of mind is after killing Caylee, why she didn't create some sort of believable scenario, and instead resorted to just not saying anything for a month! Did she think people just wouldn't notice a missing child? Did she honestly think she could just fend off her parents' questions and just keep them at bay by creating ways to cover for a missing child? I'm still pondering what exactly she was thinking - did she credit herself that good of a liar that she could go for years and years on end, covering up a dead child?
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

Thread Information