Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: Casey Anthony reportedly pregnant - yet another sign of the apocalypse

How is it that no one has beaten the living daylights out of this piece of crap yet?
    Mercer and Lenny like this.

Believe it or not, there are people who believe she is innocent. I don't understand how, but they do.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

If she is the state should take the baby as soon as she gives birth than scoop out her uterus!!!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Quote Originally Posted by *DIVA! View Post
    If she is the state should take the baby as soon as she gives birth than scoop out her uterus!!!
    And make it a requirement that she wear it as a hat whenever she goes clubbing!
    Just Kill Me likes this.

Casey Anthony: Pregnant? Sterilized? Who knows?
    Caylee and Casey Anthony — posted by halboedeker on March, 14 2013 2:13 PM Discuss This: Comments(2) | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it
    Casey Anthony leaves a bankruptcy hearing March 4 in Tampa. Photo credit: Brian Blanco/Special to the Sentinel

The Casey Anthony story just got crazier. This is how crazy: Media outlets are reporting that Anthony is pregnant, based on a National Enquirer story. Except that the Enquirer story is nowhere to be found.
    But the latest Enquirer cover is decorated with an Anthony photo and the headlines “Sterilization Bombshell” and “No more babies for Monster Mom.”
    I called the Anthony attorneys for comment. Charles Greene wasn’t available, a man in his office said. Cheney Mason didn’t return a call.
    But in July 2011, shortly before Anthony was acquitted of murder in daughter Caylee’s death, the Enquirer reported that Anthony was pregnant.
    So we’ve heard that one before.
    In an interview last week, former Anthony attorney Jose Baez said there were no similarities between the Anthony and Jodi Arias cases. “I think the cases are so different,” Baez told Adam Longo of KPHO in Phoenix.
    But the latest Anthony speculation keeps people talking about Anthony as the Arias case plays on. What do you say?

Casey Anthony: Pregnant? Sterilized? Who knows? – The TV Guy – Orlando Sentinel
    Gross, put it away. You could dress beautifully but you gotta be Miss Granny Panty Whore.
    ~Manx Mouse

Life is a hell of a thing to happen to a person.

PLLLLEASE don't let her have another baby. I can't stand the thought. That precious tiny girl thrown out in a trash bag...
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Why does this monster have to be in the Celebrity thread? She belongs in the Crime section at best.
    Sarzy and Mercer like this.

We need a monster thread for beings that are so repugnant they need to be quarantined from the rest of the board.
    greysfang and scooter like this.

If ever there was a good case for forced sterilization, this piece of shit is it.
    southernbelle, Lenny and scooter like this.

Silver Member

Paula Sims of the 21st century.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarzy View Post
    Krisnine - Maybe an equally sick man who wants access to a kid for sick reasons.
    God, I hope she's not pregnant.
    Ugh, I didn't even think of that.

It pisses me off when I think of all the people who would be wonderful, loving parents and can't get pregnant or afford adoption, but trash like this monster are able to have kids.
    MmeVertigina and scooter like this.

What I don't understand is why every story I've seen about this claims the National Enquirer is reporting she's pregnant, but every major news outlet online is providing a link to The Daily Mail instead of The National Enquirer. I don't see a story at the NE's website, either.
    Gross, put it away. You could dress beautifully but you gotta be Miss Granny Panty Whore.
    ~Manx Mouse

Life is a hell of a thing to happen to a person.

Anyone remember the Barbie and Ken murderers of Canada? Karla Holmolka was and is as hatex in Canada as Casey Anthony is here. Karla is out of prison and a mom now. It is disgusting and vile to think of these types of people getting to have kids. Life sometimes has little justice.

Quote Originally Posted by dilligaf View Post
    Anyone remember the Barbie and Ken murderers of Canada? Karla Holmolka was and is as hatex in Canada as Casey Anthony is here. Karla is out of prison and a mom now. It is disgusting and vile to think of these types of people getting to have kids. Life sometimes has little justice.
    We studied them in my college criminal justice courses. What a perverse couple. I didn't realize that Karla was a mom now. Disgusting.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information