Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Body of naked, bound woman found dead in home of multimillionaire boyfriend

some news stories do call him a billionaire though.

like so: http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/2077...-it-murder.htm

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

Some media thinks that Arnuld Swazzenegger is a good actor....
    Free Charmed.

Now you're just making shit up!

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

Moi????
    Free Charmed.

Well a billionaire is still techincally a multimillionaire, just not the other way around.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

regardless of what he actually is, this whole thing is hinky as hell

-- Stephen Hawking

If they close the case and mark it as suicide, if there's enough of an outcry, any chance of it being reopened? I don't know what the whole procedure looks like.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

He could be that Beverly Hills Housewife's husband's brother for all I know. Come to think of it, at this point I'm almost expecting it.

Except this guy actually have money whereas the dude in RHOBH was broke & fake & a known (convicted?) con-artist.
    Free Charmed.

So the murderer was so angry with this chick for not watching the child very well, wanted to bash her in the head before they threw her over the edge so she could see how it feels to have a head injury like that poor boy.

Crime of passion right there!! If the mother wasn't at the hospital at the time of the murder, then I'm looking at her....she didn't have enough strength to really bash her head in, but enough force to knock her out to do all the tying and tossing.

How old is the daughter that put the FB message up about her brother dying?

Ok, ok.....maybe I'm getting a little to "Movie of the week" here but there is NO WAY (In my unimportant opinion) that this was a homicide. NO WAY.

That doctor had an excellent point. She had tape residue on her. So where is the discarded tape?!?!

I forgot where I saw it, (I have an embarrassing feeling it was on Dharma & Greg) Where the rich lady said something like, "We're rich dear, we are allowed to get away with one murder in our lifes."
    ~Madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push.

Quote Originally Posted by gardenwitch View Post
    So the murderer was so angry with this chick for not watching the child very well, wanted to bash her in the head before they threw her over the edge so she could see how it feels to have a head injury like that poor boy.
    Here's the thing that I was wondering, though: If somebody actually did this TO her, then, I would think there would be more signs of struggle on her body. Like bruises around her wrists or arms from forcible trying to restrain her or even having to tackle her and hold her down.
    How old is the daughter that put the FB message up about her brother dying?
    I think he has kids from his first marriage who around 13 now, but I'm not positive.

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    Here's the thing that I was wondering, though: If somebody actually did this TO her, then, I would think there would be more signs of struggle on her body. Like bruises around her wrists or arms from forcible trying to restrain her or even having to tackle her and hold her down.
    ~True, I had that thought too, but then again she could of been one of those "2 glasses of wine and an Ambien before bedtime" type of gal. So she was out of it as it was.
    Toxicology reports would clear that up....

I think he has kids from his first marriage who around 13 now, but I'm not positive.
    Poor girl.
    ~Madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push.

Here's the thing that I was wondering, though: If somebody actually did this TO her, then, I would think there would be more signs of struggle on her body.
    head injury. knock out then tape

-- Stephen Hawking

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    head injury. knock out then tape
    That's true. Someone could have conked her on the head when her back was turned, and there never would have been a struggle.

~True, I had that thought too, but then again she could of been one of those "2 glasses of wine and an Ambien before bedtime" type of gal. So she was out of it as it was.
    Hey, Gardenwitch, I guess we both missed this story from yesterday, which I just found when I was looking for toxicology info. The parts that I hadn't seen earlier, I highlighted in red:

Unexplained head trauma, mysterious message raise new questions in Rebecca Zahau 'suicide'

By Nancy Dillon
    DAILY NEWS WEST COAST BUREAU CHIEF

Monday, September 5th 2011, 8:23 PM
    Rebecca Zahau's body was found hanging naked from her boyfriend, Jonah Shacknai's, left, California balcony on July 13.
    Medicis Pharmaceuticals Corp.; Dwight Smith/AP
    Rebecca Zahau's body was found hanging naked from her boyfriend, Jonah Shacknai's, left, California balcony on July 13.
    Related News

* Medicis CEO's girlfriend hanged herself: report
    * Foul play? Death of CA woman found hanging naked at lover's home ruled suicide, family objects
    * Millionaire CEO's previous marriage was violent: cops
    * Millionaire businessman's son dies, days after girlfriend found hanging at Calif. mansion

LOS ANGELES - A mysterious painted message and unexplained head trauma are raising new questions about the bizarre death of the woman found naked, bound and hanged at her millionaire boyfriend's historic California mansion.

"She Saved Him Can You Save Her," read the message painted on the bedroom door leading to the balcony where Rebecca Zahau hanged herself July 13, according to an autopsy report obtained by San Diego's CBS 8.

The autopsy notes also described four injuries under Zahau's scalp, tape residue and bruising on her legs and part of a shirt stuffed in her mouth as a gag, CBS 8 reported.

"Let's say she fell when she was cut down. You don't get four anatomically separate hemorrhages. Your head is contoured, and these are caused by direct trauma. I just don't understand," famed forensic pathologist Dr. Cyril Wecht told the Daily News.

After a seven-week investigation, San Diego authorities officially ruled the death a suicide and closed their criminal investigation Friday.

They said Zahau, 32, took her own life hours after retrieving a voicemail that revealed her boyfriend's 6-year-old son was going to die from a head injury sustained while the boy was in her care, a San Diego County Sheriff's spokesman said.

Max Shacknai, 6, son of Medicis Pharmaceuticals CEO Jonah Shacknai died, almost a week after falling down the stairs at his father's San Diego-area mansion. (Family Photo)

Wecht, the former Pittsburgh medical examiner who performed second autopsies on Laci Peterson and Anna Nicole Smith's son Daniel Smith, said he's been retained by Seattle lawyer Anne Bremner to re-evaluate Zahau's death.

Bremner is representing Zahau's grieving relatives as they ask investigators to re-open the criminal investigation.

"I'm not saying this is a homicide. I don't want to be premature or make wild criticisms. But I would not have signed this out so quickly as a suicide. I have a lot of unanswered questions," he told The News.

"I don't understand why she would use the pronoun 'she' in the (painted) message," he said. "And what about the tape marks on the legs? If she was going to first tape her legs but later said this isn't working, where's the tape?"

Authorities found no evidence of foul play, and said Zahau's fingerprints and DNA were the only ones found on the rope and the knife used to cut it into strips.

"It's not something you come across every day, but it does occur," San Diego County Deputy Medical Examiner Jonathan Lucas said of the binding. "People bind themselves so they don't change their minds midway through."

Toxicology tests show Zahau did not have anything in her system that would have temporarily impaired her judgment as she stayed at the Spreckles mansion in Coronado, Calif., owned by her boyfriend, pharmaceutical executive Jonah Shacknai.

Shacknai was not at home at the time of Zahau's death. Her body was discovered by Shacknai's brother Adam Shacknai, who was staying in a guest house.

Authorities said they found entries in Zahau's diary pointing to emotional distress.

Read more: Unexplained head trauma, mysterious message raise new questions in Rebecca Zahau 'suicide'

her fingerprints are the only ones on the rope even though the brother of her boyfriend cut her down and says he attempted to resuscitate her while magically not touching the rope

-- Stephen Hawking

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread Information