Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Body of naked, bound woman found dead in home of multimillionaire boyfriend

Women don't commit suicide naked.

Bronze Member

something in the milk ain't clean. Agreed, women do not generally kill themselves nude. And the binding of the feet and hands. Money changes everything

Was there a toxicology report from her autopsy yet?

I saw that her family still doesn't believe she would commit suicide. I tend to think that she was in contact with her family the last few days of her life, and they would know if she was expressing suicidal thoughts or not.

Some other people believe that she committed suicide because most of the family knew a couple of days in advance that Max was going to have to go off life support, and that faced with guilt and the finality of what happened under her watch, that she killed herself.

Max Shacknai, most likely, slid down the bannister of the staircase, head first, at his dad's mansion and hit his head, our source says.
    He what? I'm sorry, he did pay with his life and he's too young for a Darwin award but even at six shouldn't a child have enough self-preservation not to do that?

we used to do that all the time. Hands out front, catch the newel post and swing around.

and lived

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

Yep, we did that at nana's house. We put the couch cushions on the floor though.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

There was a psychiatrist on the local news last night talking about this case. As others have pointed out, women don't commit suicide naked. Also, the majority of women don't commit suicide by hanging. It's very rare, same with using a gun. Women tend to think of "comfort" when they kill themselves. Weird, huh. Anyway, this dr. was saying that this is the only case in the US where they could find a woman, who committed suicide by hanging herself, in the nude with her hands and feet bound and no note.

Something is fishy.

ITA Kris.
    Free Charmed.

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    we used to do that all the time. Hands out front, catch the newel post and swing around.

and lived
    The hell? Scary! So maybe he missed the newel post or the staircase was too steep? I couldn't make sense of it, I've never seen any kid do that, slide on their ass, sure, but never head first.

so... no one is arrested yet?

wtf
    & not a single fuck was given...

The family is rich, I doubt that they will be, especially now as the police (or whoever) has ruled it a suicide.
    Free Charmed.

I used to head first (and butt first) down the bannister at the old house all the time when I was a kid. Also used to slide down the steps on my ass. Kids do "stupid" things like that because they haven't developed the fear factor yet.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    There was a psychiatrist on the local news last night talking about this case. As others have pointed out, women don't commit suicide naked. Also, the majority of women don't commit suicide by hanging. It's very rare, same with using a gun. Women tend to think of "comfort" when they kill themselves. Weird, huh. Anyway, this dr. was saying that this is the only case in the US where they could find a woman, who committed suicide by hanging herself, in the nude with her hands and feet bound and no note.

Something is fishy.
    Uh YEA. I agree. If I was going to off myself, I would do pills or sit in my garage and sleep. I wouldn't even consider hanging myself or doing what that freakshow in Virginia did and beheaded himself with his car. WTF?
    Though I do have to say, that a friend of mine (female) who was suicidal a few yrs ago actually did attempt to get a noose together and tried to set it up....her 6 yr old walked in on her. So, plans fell through. Not sure she would have actually gone through with it or not, but she was thinking about it.

There's no way this chick did this to herself. NO WAY.

I know one person who knew a woman who hung herself in her basement. She was an RN, she had just had twins. She kept saying she couldn't deal with it and everyone kept saying "Sure you can!" I mean, she was an RN. Well,she couldn't.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Did she tie her hands together first McJag?
    Free Charmed.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread Information