Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Body of naked, bound woman found dead in home of multimillionaire boyfriend

holy clusterfuck.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

This case is so damned eerie, and so SAD, I really, really want to know what happened. And I'll say it again, that is the creepiest fucking "suicide" note ever.
    sunnyb likes this.
    Santa is an elitist mother fucker -- giving expensive shit to rich kids and nothing to poor kids.

Bronze Member

Why would the father say, "I pray Max and Rebecca are now at peace." That seems odd for a death allegedly caused by accident and suicide. "At peace" is a strange terminology to what had happened. And the suicide letter saying, "She saved him, who will save her." Was she protecting the child? Was there abuse going on? Could the killer have been in the room and instructed her in killing herself. It certainly seemed a violent suicide, showing more of a temperament of anger and rage. A male dominate aggression? What of fatherís brother who found her? Whatís his temperament? Or was he just the "Good uncle."

^^Its all so fucked up its hard to keep it all straight.

I have serious issues with the 'suicide'....and have from the get go. The little boy seemed a bit less suspicious, but still. It's all a mess.

I don't think we will ever know the 'truth'.

They should exhume the kid's body, too.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

They should. I thought I read this thread carefully but wtf, when did the kid's death go from "he slid down the bannister facefirst and did a tragic faceplant" to "he fell off a second story internal balcony/landing thingy and tore down a chandelier on his way"?

What?!??
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by Kathie_Moffett View Post
    They should. I thought I read this thread carefully but wtf, when did the kid's death go from "he slid down the bannister facefirst and did a tragic faceplant" to "he fell off a second story internal balcony/landing thingy and tore down a chandelier on his way"?

What?!??
    I know!
    That's why I posted the article. It's all so fucking hinky!!!
    Free Charmed.

^^ plus:

Zahau's body was found hanging from a balcony in a historic Coronado, Calif. mansion owned by her boyfriend, big pharma CEO Jonah Shacknai. His 6-year-old son had died two days earlier from a fall off a staircase in the same home.
    The 6-year-old was seriously injured two days before Zahau died after he fell down the stairs at the historic Spreckels mansion where they were staying. He died six days later and police eventually ruled his death an accident.
    ok then...

Quote Originally Posted by ManxMouse View Post
    This case is so damned eerie, and so SAD, I really, really want to know what happened. And I'll say it again, that is the creepiest fucking "suicide" note ever.
    i agree. what a strange and fascinating case.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Rebecca Zahau case: Family of woman whose nude, bound body was found hanging in California mansion files lawsuit claiming she was murdered - NY Daily News

Rebecca Zahau case: Family of woman whose nude, bound body was found hanging in California mansion files lawsuit claiming she was murdered

The $10 million suit, filed Friday in federal court, claims Adam Shacknai and Dina Shacknai, the brother and ex-wife of Zahua's boyfriend, Jonah Shacknai, and Dina Shacknai's twin sister, Nina Romano, were responsible for the woman's death.

Comments (42)THE ASSOCIATED PRESS

MONDAY, JULY 15, 2013, 7:43 AM

Print

AP

Authorities said Rebecca Zahau killed herself because she was distraught over a fatal fall that Shacknai's 6-year-old son suffered at the house two days earlier. His death was ruled accidental.

RELATED STORIES

SAN DIEGO - The family of a woman whose nude, bound body was found hanging at a California mansion has filed a $10 million lawsuit claiming she was murdered.
    The suit was filed Friday in federal court by the family of 32-year-old Rebecca Zahau and seeks general and punitive damages. Zahau was found hanged at a Coronado mansion in July 2011. Her death was ruled a suicide.
    RELATED: JONAH SHACKNAI'S EX WANTS SON'S DEATH RE-EXAMINED
    But Zahau's family always believed her death was suspicious. The lawsuit claims Adam Shacknai and Dina Shacknai, the brother and ex-wife of Zahua's boyfriend, Jonah Shacknai, and Dina Shacknai's twin sister, Nina Romano, were responsible for the woman's death. The filing of the lawsuit was first reported by U-T San Diego.
    The lawsuit doesn't provide any specific evidence against the three, but alleges "defendants planned and prepared to batter and murder Rebecca and did thereafter brutally, and with malice aforethought, stalk, attack, choke, bound and hang" Zahau at the mansion belonging to her billionaire boyfriend. Jonah Shacknai was not named in the lawsuit.
    RELATED: 2ND AUTOPSY OF ZAHAU WILL CHECK FOR FOUL PLAY
    No criminal charges were filed.
    FAMILY PHOTO/AP

Max Shacknai died after falling down the stairs at his father's mansion — the same house where Rebecca Zahau was found dead.

Attempts to reach Adam Shacknai, Dina Shacknai and Nina Romano on Sunday were unsuccessful.
    RELATED: DR. PHIL TO EXHUME BODY OF REBECCA ZAHAU
    Authorities said Zahau killed herself because she was distraught over a fatal fall that Shacknai's 6-year-old son suffered at the house two days earlier. His death was ruled accidental.
    Adam Shacknai was staying in a guesthouse at his brother's historic Spreckels mansion at the time of Zahau's death, the U-T reported. Dina Shacknai was staying in a separate vacation home a few blocks away, and Nina Romano had flown in from Sacramento to be with her sister.
    RELATED: MILLIONAIRE CEO'S PREVIOUS MARRIAGE WAS VIOLENT: COPS
    Adam Shacknai told police he found Zahau hanging by a rope from a second-story balcony at the mansion, and cut her down. Her hands were bound behind her back, her feet were bound and a T-shirt was wrapped around her lower face.
    The remodeled mansion was sold last month for $9 million to the owner of a private aircraft company in Utah.

Santa is an elitist mother fucker -- giving expensive shit to rich kids and nothing to poor kids.

The remodeled mansion was sold last month for $9 million to the owner of a private aircraft company in Utah.
    I often think about these houses where notorious murders take place. Even for a steep discount, I couldn't buy a place knowing that every time I walked down the main stairs, I would know that's where the kid went splat. or the balcony that some woman was hanging from.

no kidding, I don't see how anyone could do it, even if they don't believe in ghosteses. Sad, awful thoughts would overtake me.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread Information