Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Body of missing Tracy, California girl found in suitcase

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

so it was the pastor's granddaughter; im sure they'll say she was possessed by the devil or some shit. in any case; i hope she gets the death penalty. its shocking that a non-related woman would do this to a child. if she's capable of this; who knows what else she could do. evil bitch, rot in hell! she was 8 years old!!!

I was shocked when I found out a woman had murdered this poor child. Rot in prison,bitch.

She's not even been charged yet! I'm sure there's a lot more to this..

disgusting. what the fuck ever compels someone to kill a child?!!!!! stupid bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarzy View Post
    She's not even been charged yet! I'm sure there's a lot more to this..
    from Home - San Jose Mercury News (San Jose Mercury News)

Comments from Tracy police spokesman Sgt. Tony Sheneman:
    Booked on suspicion of kidnapping and murder. Melissa drove herself to the police department to participate in an interview at 11 p.m. Spoke to us til 1:30 a.m. After, she was transported to San Joaquin County Jail.
    Many agencies worked "to bring this case to closure."
    "There are no other suspects in this case. We do not anticipate any other arrests."

Btw, she has no bail. Which is normal with murder charges in California. Probably the same in other state too, I would guess.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

WTF? I want to know what her motive was. Evil bitch!

http://tracypress.com/pages/full_sto...d_story&open=&

Police said they found the spot where Huckaby allegedly killed the Jacobson Elementary School second-grader who used to play with Huckaby’s own daughter, but they refused to disclose the location.

There are no other suspects and no more arrests are expected, said police spokesman Sgt. Tony Sheneman.

The suspect never once mentioned a motive in the course of her interview with investigators earlier this morning. Police said at one point she asked for an attorney but then changed her mind and kept talking to detectives. She was read her rights twice, Sheneman said.

“I can’t begin to theorize what her motive was,” said Sheneman today, at times fighting back emotion. “Sandra was a very close friend with her daughter.”

When asked what the family's reaction was to Huckaby's arrest, he answered, "Disbelief."

Police had since Monday tried to pin down Sandra’s killer. They interviewed everyone in Orchard Estates Mobile Home Park, where Sandra lived with her grandparents, mother and siblings. Huckaby lived there, too, with her daughter and grandparents just five doors down from Sandra’s house.

Police served several search warrants, towed cars, questioned hundreds of people and never named a suspect — until Friday night’s arrest. Huckaby’s grandparents run a church down the street from the park, where Huckaby said she had taught Sunday school for six months.

Investigators interviewed Huckaby twice before Thursday, they said. The asked her to come in for a third interview after Huckaby in a Tracy Press article shared information inconsistent with what she told police, Sheneman said.

“The fact that a lot of the statements made to the Tracy Press conflicted with other reports … brought to light inconsistencies” that prompted police to ask her in for another interview, Sheneman said at a press briefing this morning.

Huckaby on Friday afternoon spoke for more than 40 minutes to the Tracy Press about how she believed someone took her black rolling Eddie Bauer suitcase from her driveway the same day and in the same hour Sandra was last seen alive.

She flatly denied she had a criminal record, despite court papers showing she was due in court for sentencing after pleading no contest to a felony burglary/robbery and a misdemeanor petty theft. She also denied having graduated from West High School in 1998, despite school district records that say she did.

Court papers also show that two psychiatrists had to interview Huckaby to see if she was fit to stand trial on charges that she stole from Target last November. The deemed her fit for trial. She spent some time in 2006 behind bars in Los Angeles County for property theft, court papers show, yet she denied that, too.

In an interview with police that began at 7 p.m. and ended with her arrest at 11:55 p.m. Friday, she shared details about Sandra’s disappearance and subsequent murder that gave cops probable cause to arrest her shortly before midnight Friday, Sheneman said.

She blatantly lied to the few reporters she talked to Friday, he said earlier. That’s what led to the extra scrutiny.

Quote Originally Posted by angelais View Post
    from Home - San Jose Mercury News (San Jose Mercury News)

Comments from Tracy police spokesman Sgt. Tony Sheneman:
    Booked on suspicion of kidnapping and murder. Melissa drove herself to the police department to participate in an interview at 11 p.m. Spoke to us til 1:30 a.m. After, she was transported to San Joaquin County Jail.
    Many agencies worked "to bring this case to closure."
    "There are no other suspects in this case. We do not anticipate any other arrests."

Btw, she has no bail. Which is normal with murder charges in California. Probably the same in other state too, I would guess.
    Ah okay. Hm interesting! I'd like to know the motive behind this.

Sounds like a crazy socio freak with mental issues.

her poor child too
    it looks like the police dept. there worked their asses off to find the killer and it paid off relatively fast too.

i'm in yer manifesto, correcting your spelling mistakes

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    Sounds like a crazy socio freak with mental issues.

She sounds like Casey Anthony with her pathological lies.
    "Hope everyone' shavin a good one!" - Karistiona

They think she killed her in the church. So it sounds premeditated to me. What is the motive??? This is so messed up!

This was her daughter's best friend, the only thing I can think of is some weird sort of jealousy, like the cheerleader mom in Texas back in the 80s.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    This was her daughter's best friend, the only thing I can think of is some weird sort of jealousy, like the cheerleader mom in Texas back in the 80s.
    That was actually my first thought---some kind of jealousy issues involving the girls. Regardless its totally fucked up. Kill her now.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information