Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718 LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: Bizarre/unsolved mysteries

They've been repeating Unsolved Mysteries on Lifetime.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Gold Member

Thanks guys! Gonna go keep an out on those channels and keep myself busy reading that Wiki now. I'm officially hooked.

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    My house, too!! I have it on when I'm cleaning and sometimes fall asleep watching!! I'm a weirdo. I watch all of this shit and when my SO goes out of town, I can't sleep. I'm checking every window and every door!!

They used to show Unsolved Mysteries on Discovery ID. Not sure if they do anymore. There are quite a few shows like it.
    Then I have found my people. Come sit on the ID watching couch by me.

They no longer show UM on Discovery -- since they've created a bunch of crime shows to go with the repeats of Dateline and Forensic Files (however it's been renamed), it's not on much. OWN also shows some of the crime shows. TrueTV sometimes shows repeats of "Dominick Dunne's Power, Privilege and Justice" series. Oxygen usually runs a marathon of old "Snapped!" episodes on Sundays, which conclude with a new episode in season.

ETA, I miss "Cold Case Files," "The Justice Files," and anything Bill Kurtiss narrated. As well as "City Confidential" with Paul Winfield as the narrator. After he died, the second narrator was good, but not as great as Winfield. Discovery ID's "Sins & Secrets" is in the same vein as "City Confidential."
    KrisNine and thordis like this.

Cold Case Files and Bill Kurtis are the best! I love his voice.
    Lalique and InigoMontoya like this.

I just watched a series called "Vanished" from Discovery on Netflix. So many sad stories but so fascinating!
    What I really want to know is whether it makes your poop glow in the dark after eating it! ~ Kittylady

i love his voice, too -- that was one of the funniest things about "Ron Burgundy: Anchor Man," to me, Kurtis narrating the movie. I hope he's back for the sequel.

Lalique, thanks for the heads up!

My least favorite series is "Disappeared." Hate it to see so many unresolved cases, people hoping to find their loved ones. Couldn't imagine living with the uncertainty.

Quote Originally Posted by InigoMontoya View Post
    i love his voice, too -- that was one of the funniest things about "Ron Burgundy: Anchor Man," to me, Kurtis narrating the movie. I hope he's back for the sequel.

My least favorite series is "Disappeared." Hate it to see so many unresolved cases, people hoping to find their loved ones. Couldn't imagine living with the uncertainty.
    Oops...that is the series I meant. Disappeared, not Vanished. :/
    What I really want to know is whether it makes your poop glow in the dark after eating it! ~ Kittylady

Quote Originally Posted by InigoMontoya View Post

Yeah that one I don't like to watch as it gives me the big sads.

I liked Most Evil. Serial killers fascinate me, just not to the degree of MissDecember and her cronies.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Serial killers fascinate me, too. I remember all of my reading used to be stuff on serial killers. Got a little too freaky. Especially the one's that seem like normal people on the outside. Like Ted Bundy and Gary Ridgway.

My new favorite show is Homicide Hunter with Lt. Joe Kenda. He's like the real life CSM.

Serial killers fascinate me, too. I remember all of my reading used to be stuff on serial killers. Got a little too freaky. Especially the one's that seem like normal people on the outside. Like Ted Bundy and Gary Ridgway.

My new favorite show is Homicide Hunter with Lt. Joe Kenda. He's like the real life CSM.
    OMG I fell madly in love with him! There's not enough episodes though. I hope they make more.

For all my fellow Investigation Discovery fans....does Paula Zahn's voice irritate you as much as it does me? She emphasizes every other word. Ugh!!!

Quote Originally Posted by rockchick View Post
    OMG I fell madly in love with him! There's not enough episodes though. I hope they make more.
    There are more to come. A new season starts in a few weeks. I love that guy. He's just badass.

You sound like me! It's so difficult to read a true crime book in public
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

There are more to come. A new season starts in a few weeks. I love that guy. He's just badass.
    Oh thank God! I'll be keeping an eye out for the new eps, and yes he's very badass. Can't wait!

Thread Information