Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: Betty Broderick: Murderer or Wronged Woman?

I have to say I do think she should be paroled some day. I don't think she would be a danger to society at large.
    Sylkyn, sluce, MsChiff and 3 others like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Until someone pisses her off again at least.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

What happened was way more than pissing her off.
    *DIVA! likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    What happened was way more than pissing her off.
    Yeah, the fucker maliciously humiliated her in every way he could think of.

Sorry I can't muster up the sympathy for Betty. Was he a dick? Sure but it happens all the time. I feel sympathy for his family, his wife's family and the kids that Betty and Dan had.

Her lack of control could very well translate to any stressor in her life. She needs to stay in jail for the rest of her life.
    Laurent likes this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

"maliciously humiliated"? what - exactly does that entail?

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    "maliciously humiliated"? what - exactly does that entail?
    Humiliation - PeterMastersWiki

Found this on google.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzy View Post

Found this on google.
    I think Mel knows what humiliation means.

I saw some of these snippets from earlier in the thread. If true, they would be pretty humiliating to Broderick, and pretty deliberate/malicious:

She supported him through both medical and law school, working the whole time while raising the kids. He paid alimony until the divorce was final--when the decree came through, she received about $30,000 in the settlement, if I remember correctly, with no more alimony. He knew how to work the system--made sure he had his money stashed with his brother and various other little shenanigans to make sure she ended up with nothing.

His innocent 22-year-old "personal assistant" (she wasn't smart enough to type) sent her ads for weight loss and wrinkle products while she waited in the wings until her man was able to dump Betty.
    Jazzy likes this.

Where's the free Betty signs?!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

My husband was a licensed Private Investigator for many years. He only worked for law firms finding hidden assets in just this kind of case. Her lawyer let her down or maybe he paid them off..

As far as her ex and his new wife, they pushed the envelope too far but they never thought she would go over the edge. Wonder what their last thoughts were. I think they did make a sick game of tormenting her and one can only wish she had chosen a different route. They were not worth spending a day in prison over.
    Jazzy likes this.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzy View Post

Found this on google.
    thanks for clearing that up for me...
    Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    I think Mel knows what humiliation means.

I saw some of these snippets from earlier in the thread. If true, they would be pretty humiliating to Broderick, and pretty deliberate/malicious:

She supported him through both medical and law school, working the whole time while raising the kids. He paid alimony until the divorce was final--when the decree came through, she received about $30,000 in the settlement, if I remember correctly, with no more alimony. He knew how to work the system--made sure he had his money stashed with his brother and various other little shenanigans to make sure she ended up with nothing.

His innocent 22-year-old "personal assistant" (she wasn't smart enough to type) sent her ads for weight loss and wrinkle products while she waited in the wings until her man was able to dump Betty.
    None of that = "malicious humiliation" to me. The sad truth - imo - is that she always hoped he come back to her. When he didn't and he married Linda instead and they were trying to have a baby... time for them both to die! And that "$30,000.00 settlement" is pretty much bullshit. He was paying her $16,000.00 a month (in the 80's!) and she had a house on the beach. If she hadn't drug shit out so badly, she would probably have fared much better but the fact is that she went through SEVERAL attorneys and was basically unrepresentable because she was such a loose and crazy fucking cannon!
    Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post
    My husband was a licensed Private Investigator for many years. He only worked for law firms finding hidden assets in just this kind of case. Her lawyer let her down or maybe he paid them off..

As far as her ex and his new wife, they pushed the envelope too far but they never thought she would go over the edge. Wonder what their last thoughts were. I think they did make a sick game of tormenting her and one can only wish she had chosen a different route. They were not worth spending a day in prison over.
    Betty let herself down. Her lawyers wanted to spend their time going after the family assets for her but instead, they'd have to babysit her and try and keep her from harassing, assaulting Dan and/or his property!
    gas_chick likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    thanks for clearing that up for me...

Betty let herself down. Her lawyers wanted to spend their time going after the family assets for her but instead, they'd have to babysit her and try and keep her from harassing, assaulting Dan and/or his property!
    Maybe,Mel. I would just like to see the man who pulled that shit on you or me! Instead he would be praying for death when I got through with his ass. Nope,I would make him live a long time and suffer daily.
    She put his ass through med school! Couse when I think of it,the man ain't been born I am working to put through school, except for my own son. Probably you,too.
    This woman walked in shoes I never would wear.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post
    Maybe,Mel. I would just like to see the man who pulled that shit on you or me! Instead he would be praying for death when I got through with his ass. Nope,I would make him live a long time and suffer daily.
    She put his ass through med school! Couse when I think of it,the man ain't been born I am working to put through school, except for my own son. Probably you,too.
    Shit, according to BOTH Dan & Betty, the were miserable together since the damn honeymoon! Both people should have conducted themselves better ... and yes, I'm a hot-tempered woman but even I can't put myself in Betty's position. I have never wanted to kill my son's father. And certainly not over money...

ETA and from what I've read, most say she is still in jail because she STILL has no remorse. Until she can come up with some remorse/regret, in jail she will stay!

Please it's quite simple you can't kill people and get away with it, no matter how much they piss you off you can't just shoot their ass. If so there would be a lot less dumbasses in the great state of Louisiana, trust me. If you are going try it at least get rid of the fucking bodies and don't act like a crazy bitch for month's hell years before the killing. Bitch should be in jail strictly for being dumb
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

I don;t think anyone ever said she shouldn't be in jail, she should just get paroled someday.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread Information