Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast
Like Tree326Likes

Thread: Arrestee's 'handsome' mug shot goes viral

Quote Originally Posted by Annie B View Post
    How can you be that fat/bloated as an heiress? Not like she's sitting in an office all day fucking WORKING and wasting her life away. Doesn't daddy pay for lipo and plastic surgery? She's obviously too fucking lazy for a trainer. Not like she has a career or anything she's trying to promote. Useless fat waste of oxygen. Go donate some of your waste of precious oxygen time doing charity since you do literally nothing for the world. JFC. I despise these fucking useless assholes.
    You have anger management issues. I can understand the vitriol in the Trump thread since he actually affects your life, but why get so worked up over these two nobodies? Or LeAnn Rimes for that matter.
    sprynkles, Beeyotch, Nevan and 2 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDark View Post
    Well she's Hollywood fat.
    Yep, exactly. Size 4 Amy Schumer fat.
    sprynkles likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Am I the only one who thinks this guy is disgusting looking? He is anything but "hot" to me, and looks like a walking std.

Nope. You're not the only one. To me he is pretty gross. But I really am not a fan of tats and no hair.
    Mivvi21 and sparkles like this.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    More like, sneering at the camera. If looks could kill...

Oh and sending him to charm school? Yeah, that'll help. He'll still be a thug but thank gawd he'll know which fork to use.
    Sig worthy!
    Trixie, Kittylady and sputnik like this.
    Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

He took one good picture, his mug shot. He looks creepy in all the rest.
    czb, Bluebonnet, BITTER and 3 others like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Yeah, charm school. That'll help. He is who he is. A thug.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

He has great eyes and a decent body but yeah he's not all that. He's gonna take her for a ride if she's not careful.
    BITTER likes this.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by CornFlakegrl View Post
    He has great eyes and a decent body but yeah he's not all that. He's gonna take her for a ride if she's not careful.
    Like she gives a fuck. If he does then daddy can just destroy another company/employee pension scheme to replace what she lost.
    LaFolie likes this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Quote Originally Posted by lindsaywhit View Post
    He didn't say the part about the heiress that I heard. He was asked if he had any advice for OJ and he said, "Stay outa trouble."
    Exactly.....That is a very misleading title. Par for the course for TMZ.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenna View Post
    You have anger management issues. I can understand the vitriol in the Trump thread since he actually affects your life, but why get so worked up over these two nobodies? Or LeAnn Rimes for that matter.
    I can sympathize on this one. There is something about these useless "socialites" (Kardashian, Hiltons, fill in the blank) that makes me irrationally angry too. I recognize it's irrational and a waste of my energy, but they all just disgust me. I'm working on it......
    sparkles likes this.

fgg

Topshop heiress Chloe Green is expecting a baby with ‘Hot Felon’ Jeremy Meeks

As an American, I don’t care about Chloe Green. I tend to believe most Americans have a “???” thought bubble over their head whenever her name comes up. But she’s incredibly famous in the UK, and I guess she’s probably famous-ish in Europe. For comparison, maybe she’s like the British version of Paris Hilton, maybe? Chloe Green is the 27-year-old daughter of TopShop billionaire Sir Philip Green. She’s famous for being an heiress and for briefly being a reality star on one season of the British show Made In Chelsea. Chloe has also had a string of high-profile lovers – she famously dated Marc Anthony when he was 44 and she was 21. Last year, she made tons of headlines in the British tabloids because she took up with “Hot Felon” Jeremy Meeks, an American convict who became famous when his mugshot went viral. Meeks was married and a father of three at the time, and he left his wife and took up with Chloe on her yacht. And now she’s pregnant.

Baby on board! Chloe Green is expecting her first child with her boyfriend, Jeremy Meeks, multiple sources confirm to Us Weekly. The felon-turned-model, 34, and the Topshop heiress, 27, were first spotted together back in June 2017, when Meeks was still legally married to his estranged wife, Melissa.

Following a PDA-filled summer and a public love confession to photographers in July, Meeks filed for divorce in October. He was spotted on vacation in St. Barts with Green on the same day the divorce filing went public.

“Chloe and Jeremy are very much in love and she thinks they will get engaged at some point,” a source told Us about the duo in November.

While this is Green’s first child, Meeks shares biological son Jeremy Jr. and two stepchildren with Melissa. Green and Meeks — a convicted thief and former gang member who found fame when his mugshot went viral in 2014 — often share photos and sweet messages about one another on social media.

[From Us Weekly]

I mean… none of this sounds good. None of this sounds like the basis on which to build a solid relationship. But it’s very much like the Paris Hilton thing – how can someone who came from money end up so trashy? The answer is pretty simple: for some rich people, being famous is not the same thing as being rich. Some rich people would prefer to be famous AND rich, so those rich people make asses out of themselves on reality shows and social media. But sure, whatever, I wish them well. Maybe they will truly be together forever. JK.

Cele|bitchy | Topshop heiress Chloe Green is expecting a baby with ?Hot Felon? Jeremy Meeks
    Nevan and dowcat like this.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

He's hit the jackpot. Silly girl!

Yep, this will end well! (for him)

I wonder if his ex is still seeing that guy that Brandi Glandville broke up with.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

What an idiot. Daddy should have threatened to cut her off the moment she started dating this loser.
    sprynkles and BITTER like this.

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast

Thread Information