Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314
Like Tree401Likes

Thread: Arrestee's 'handsome' mug shot goes viral

I'm going to have that damned song stuck in my head all day now.
    OrangeSlice likes this.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Greys usually does that shit to me.
    Novice likes this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Evil, the lot of them.

Are you thinking what I'm thinking, B1? I think I am, B2!
    OrangeSlice and Novice like this.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tin Roof!
    Rusted.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Puta
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Tin Roof!
    Rusted.
    I was listening to it literally 5 minutes ago!!
    greysfang likes this.
    On avance, on avance, on avance...

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    tin roof!
    Rusted.
    damn you!!!
    greysfang likes this.
    "No. I love my grudges. I tend to them like little pets." -Madeline Martha Mackenzie

Spirituality is not religion. Religion divides people. Belief in something unites them.

Don't tell me not to worry ... worrying is what I do best!

Default Jeremy Meeks Still Insists He's with Chloe Green as He Makes Acting Debut

Jeremy Meeks is going full Hollywood, making his acting debut, and he insists there's one role he's keeping -- fiance to billionaire heiress Chloe Green, even though she's been making out with someone he calls a "friend."

Jeremy was out in L.A. Sunday when he finally broke his silence on Chloe hanging out with Monte Carlo polo captain Rommy Gianni. You'll recall a topless Chloe was all over Rommy back in August while aboard her father's $150 million yacht in the Mediterranean.

Jeremy thinks the media is blowing Chloe's yacht encounter out of proportion -- especially because, according to him, Rommy is a friend of theirs. Looking at the pics, it seems like he's a bit closer to Chloe than he is Jeremy.

If nothing else, so-called "hot felon" turned actor is sticking to his script -- last month, he doubled down saying don't believe everything you see when it comes to Chloe and him ... and other men.

We'll say this ... Jeremy seems way more concerned with his acting career than his relationship status. He's been shooting a movie called, "True to the Game 2" -- produced by Manny Halley -- and he plays the dangerously hot muscle in a criminal organization.

As you know, Meeks jumped into modeling when he was released from prison in 2016 -- but now, it sounds like he's caught the acting bug. Bad.

As for whether Chloe will join him at his first movie premiere? We're not so sure, but he seems confident.

https://www.tmz.com/2019/09/16/jerem...acting-career/

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

He's going to do his best to hang on to her money like a pissed off pit bull.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Kitty, pits don't use money, pissed off or not

“Jeremy Meeks Still Insists He's with Chloe Green as He Makes Acting Debut”

so.... insisting he’s with CG is the acting bit??? Follow the money felon.
    Kittylady likes this.

Sigh... I'm so shallow...
    twitchy2.0 and robertmarilyn like this.

You’d think with all that money he or she would pay for some tattoo removal.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks opens up about his 'very, very dark' childhood with heroin-addicted parents and what led him to prison... one month after his split with heiress ex-Chloe Green

By KEVIN KAYHART FOR DAILYMAIL.COMPUBLISHED: 03:41, 28 September 2019 | UPDATED: 08:54, 28 September 2019

The man deemed the 'Hot Felon' when his mugshot made a splash on the internet, with his striking good looks and piercing blue eyes, is opening up about his long journey from prison to the top of the modeling industry. In a candid interview, Jeremy Meeks, 35, got real about his harrowing upbringing that included a heroin-addicted mother and a father who was a convicted murderer, as well as being shot five times at 15 that led to him to serving his own hard time behind bars.

'So, my childhood was very, very dark,' Meeks began the lengthy interview with Chelsea Grayson for her video series What's Your Water.
    'Both of my parents were heroin addicts. I was a heroin baby,' he continued. The Tacoma, Washington native quickly followed up by confessing that his father murdered his mother's best friend when he was nine-months-old because 'he was looking for us and she was the only one who knew where we were at.'He would stab her to death not knowing that the family had rented the apartment right above his mother's friend. Meeks said he had to deal with all the worst horrors of the heroin life: helping her with the horrible withdrawals, needles and [his mother's] abusive boyfriends who were violent to him and his two siblings. 'Growing up in a heroin household is really hard. You have to grow up really fast, and fend for yourself, and bring something to the table so that everyone can eat,' As time and the family dramas played out, his older sister had had enough and enlisted in the military when she was 18. But, within two years, she returned and legally adopted him and their brother.

Meeks confessed that he felt like he always had a penchant 'to make bad decisions', and that those bad decisions, along with a learning disability, made his susceptible to the gang life when he moved from Washington State to Los Angeles in the sixth grade.'Next you know I'm fighting and fighting and fighting and I had to learn really fast about colors, and gangs, and neighborhoods, and sets. At a really young age, I got put on to the hood and from there, I moved out of the house at 15 and was in the streets,' he said.That very same year he would be sent to his first juvenile hall, get shot five times and beaten up by a gang members with baseball bats shortly after his release.In all Meeks revealed he has spent about 10-and-a-half years behind bars in his young life, and that the experience was made even worse because he was a light-skinned mixed race.'For most light-skinned people, you're not black enough and you're not white,' he said, while also referencing that his good looks also made him a target in prison.

As time went on in prison he began to take stock of his life: where he had been and where he was going.A grand theft and firearm possession conviction in 2014 would be a game-changer for his life; it was the mugshot from the arrest that would help launch him to international stardom.His chiseled cheekbones and piecing blue eyes helped capture the hearts, compassion and, in some cases, generosity of people on the internet.As a result, he began getting some 300 letters a day, some fans would send him money inside books, and there would be major interest from the modeling industry. A judge would end up sentencing him to 27 months, instead of the recommended 63 months, so he could take advantage of his viral fame, which Meeks is still grateful for to this day.'The only thing that saved me, which was such a blessing, was my judge. He helped me in so many ways,' he admitted

After some initial bumps in his pursuit of his new career, Meeks is now one of the most famous models in the worldHis father was eventually released from prion after serving 33-years, but Meeks has to keep a healthy distance from him, calling him, 'still a piece of s***.'On a brighter note, he said his mother has been doing 'really well and that she has been clean of hard drugs for years, although she does smoke 'a ton of weed.'Meeks has two sons: one with ex-wife Melissa Meeks, who he was married to from 2008 to 2018, and a daughter with Topshop heiress Chloe Green. That relationship just ended this past August after Green was pictured kissing a man on a yacht in the Mediterranean.Meeks hopes a daughter is in his future along with a career in music.'When I do music I want to make sure it's a positive message, but still street, without the killing and the drugs and the bad message,' he explained.'It's kind of hard to find the balance.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...ed-prison.html
    Sarzy likes this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

Thread Information