Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast
Like Tree326Likes

Thread: Arrestee's 'handsome' mug shot goes viral

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by Sarzy View Post
    He's hit the jackpot. Silly girl!
    She wanted him, she got him. And he's got her for the next 18 or so years.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenna View Post
    What an idiot. Daddy should have threatened to cut her off the moment she started dating this loser.
    Daddy gives her whatever and whoever she wants. She is the very definition of spoilt. And daddy is a complete scumbag who tramples over people to get what he wants so the apple hasn't fallen far from the tree.

Also can I just say, she's not a huge celeb over here. Very few people knew anything of her before this and even fewer gave a fuck.
    rollo and Novice like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

He only hit the jackpot if they can keep daddy on board. This bitch is 27 years old. "Daddy" should have cut her off years ago. I guess he doesn't mind supporting an ever growing group of do-nothings so his daughter might as well spread her legs without protection wherever she sees fit.

She's the kind of person who'd be lucky to get a date for prom if she didn't have a dumbass rich daddy.
    LaFolie likes this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Silver Member

I am quite sure that daddy was counseled for estate planning to set up trust funds for the brilliant progney to get the money out of his estate. Once it's in the irrovocable trust, she cant be cut off. She may not be able to reach the principal, but felon sperm daddy will be a beneficiary as long as the child is underage.

Well, we don't know any of this. Occasionally rich guys show some sense and don't leave the motherlode to their kids. Or cut them off entirely.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Meeks — a convicted thief and former gang member
    And a philanderer? What a prize.
    witchcurlgirl and rollo like this.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

fgg

^true but she's getting attention so it is all worth it, apparently.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Several blinds on agc.com over the past year allude to him being poz. Please let it be a rumor.
    "If you always do what interests you, at least one person is pleased." - Katharine Hepburn

^ Yeah hoping those rumours were BS.

^^^Because if they are true and I was her dad, I'd take him out. She's an idiot for having unprotected sex with an ex-con period. Especially a womanizing one.
    pinkbunnyslippers likes this.
    "If you always do what interests you, at least one person is pleased." - Katharine Hepburn

^ She doesn't have a clue. She's as shallow as they come.

Oh yeah, and her father trashed the pension funds of his employees.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
    ^^^Because if they are true and I was her dad, I'd take him out. She's an idiot for having unprotected sex with an ex-con period. Especially a womanizing one.
    He probably said, “But I love you girl. You my type. I’m clean”.
    And she probably said, “You have a wife and family. I know you’re clean, and stayed away from needles and prison pussy”.
    BITTER likes this.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    Topshop heiress Chloe Green is expecting a baby with ‘Hot Felon’ Jeremy Meeks

I mean… none of this sounds good. None of this sounds like the basis on which to build a solid relationship. But it’s very much like the Paris Hilton thing – how can someone who came from money end up so trashy? The answer is pretty simple: for some rich people, being famous is not the same thing as being rich. Some rich people would prefer to be famous AND rich, so those rich people make asses out of themselves on reality shows and social media. But sure, whatever, I wish them well. Maybe they will truly be together forever. JK.

Cele|bitchy | Topshop heiress Chloe Green is expecting a baby with ?Hot Felon? Jeremy Meeks
    I take it that celebitchy can’t use google to find out what a theiving scumbag her dad is???

Quote Originally Posted by Duchess of Verona View Post
    I am quite sure that daddy was counseled for estate planning to set up trust funds for the brilliant progney to get the money out of his estate. Once it's in the irrovocable trust, she cant be cut off. She may not be able to reach the principal, but felon sperm daddy will be a beneficiary as long as the child is underage.
    Not a fucking hope, even when the child is underage. If the scumbag grandad can’t give the pensioners the money that is rightfully theirs, this illiterate no-hoper hasn’t got a chance.
    Kittylady and twitchy2.0 like this.

fgg

Jeremy Meeks And Chloe Green May Be Planning A Shotgun Wedding In Miami

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle might want to consider moving the date up for their big wedding before American royalty (yes, we deserve this and you know it), Prison Bae Jeremy Meeks, and British commoner Chloe Green steal their thunder. The Daily Star reports that Jeremy and Chloe are ready to walk down the aisle as soon as possible because pregnant Chloe doesn’t want to “give birth unmarried”. The wedding could be as soon as April, never mind the fact that Jeremy isn’t officially divorced from his wife Melissa Meeks yet.

According to Daily Star:

The couple are believed to have sent invites to friends and family saying they will get hitched at a plush hotel in Miami this month. Chloe, 27, is now reportedly expecting a child with former prisoner turned fashion model Jeremy, 34.

A source said: “The wedding invites are out and the wedding is in early April at a hushhush location in Miami. There will be a lot of rich and famous faces there.

Will there really, though? They probably mean “British” famous. But then again…

Oh shit, maybe this thing is about to be lit after all!

Daily Star says Chloe is actually a little bit embarrassed by having to have what is referred to in the colonies as a “shotgun wedding” (a term she hates) but is willing to do it to add legitimacy to her pregnancy. They also say that Chloe’s family is “disgusted”, “stunned” and “saddened” by the speed of their relationship. But apparently her parents (mum is pictured above) have now accepted God’s plan and have given their blessing after overcoming “reservations” about their daughter getting dicked down by a felon.

Jeremy seems less worried about what his family thinks. According to Daily Star, Jeremy’s estranged wife Melissa claims to have been shocked into a miscarriage when she first heard the news of the affair via Instagram and has called him a “gold digger”. Now she’s more circumspect.

Melissa said: “It was as if my heart stopped for a little bit. “I was in shock, but at the same time I knew it was coming. To me, starting a family with a billionaire’s daughter is the golden ticket, right?”

Chloe disagrees, it’s more like a Diamond ticket!

Diamond ticket in hand, Jeremy has wasted no time showing it off to the rest of his family.

Commoner Chloe looks almost comfortable there in the midst of American royalty. Maybe one day she’ll feel comfortable enough to swap out that tacky blazer for a nice, comfy Kirkland sweatshirt and start to learn how the other 99% of us live.

Dlisted | Jeremy Meeks And Chloe Green May Be Planning A Shotgun Wedding In Miami

pics at the link.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Count me also as someone who don't find him hot.If I did at one time, I don't know what I was thinking.A superficially pretty redbone with a meh body and too many tats.He reminds me of too many guys in my old neighborhood who were stuck on themselves because everyone told them how cute they were and because of this, they were/are allowed to get away with a lot of shit plain guys like me would get skewered for. Oh, yeah, and the potential HIV thing.
    MsDark and Mivvi21 like this.

Aww, so romantic. He doesn't even look so "handsome" on candid pics, more like a druggie.
    BITTER likes this.

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast

Thread Information