Page 8 of 36 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Arrest Made In JonBenet Ramsey Case

Hit By Ban Bus! UndercoverGator's Avatar

Default Re: Arrest Made In JonBenet Ramsey Case

Looks like the idiot police anywhere this 'suspect' has lived are trying to pin all the unsolved child murders on him. This is from an Alabama newspaper.

Why don't they just charge him with being on the grassy knoll and being present during the plotting of 9/11 and helping fake the moon landing and knowing where Jimmy Hoffa is.. and so on..

Ramsey suspect being looked at in Paulk murder case

By Marty Roney
    Montgomery Advertiser

PRATTVILLE—Investigators in the Shannon Paulk case are treating the man arrested in the murder of Jon Benet Ramsey as a suspect.

John Mark Karr was arrested Wednesday in Thailand and charged with the murder of Jon Benet. The 6-year-old was found dead in her Colorado home Christmas 10 years ago.

Shannon, 11, went missing from her Candlestick Park neighborhood Aug. 16, 2001. Her body was found seven weeks later in a wooded area about 15 miles north of Prattville.

Karr lived in Alabama, Georgia and Florida during the time of Shannon’s abduction and investigators say they are backtracking his whereabouts during that time frame.

But District Attorney Randall Houston said it is standard procedure to eliminate anyone who may be a suspect in the case. Investigators are urging the public to concentrate on the composite of the man released in Shannon’s case.

Most evidence points to him as the prime suspect, police say.

“I got chills when I found out about the arrest in the Jon Benet case,” Houston said.

“In Jon Benet’s case it shows that even after 10 years, there is still a chance for justice," he said. "I want to assure Shannon’s family and this community that not a day goes by that we aren’t working Shannon’s case. I fully believe that one day we will make an arrest and get a conviction.”

Houston, who represents Autauga, Elmore and Chilton counties, held a press conference this morning in Prattville.

He announced Gov. Bob Riley had offered a $10,000 reward for information in Shannon’s case. The city of Prattville also is offering $10,000 for a total reward of $20,000.

The disappearance of two other 11-year-old girls, one from north Alabama, the other from Georgia, also share a resemblance to the Paulk case, officials said earlier this week.

Another photo of the great chinless wonder child molester at the newspapers article page - http://montgomeryadvertiser.com/apps.../60817008/1001

I accidentally came across the autopsy pictures of Jonbenet. It was horrifying. Aparently he chloroformed her. Then did the rest. I know no one would like to see the pictures but I have the link if someone does. PM.

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

me wants to see! PM me

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

Quote Originally Posted by lilly_ella View Post
    Could your head be any further up your own ass? Nice try at patronising. Anyways "pat" your own head, i'm sure you do every night, so it shouldnt be nothing to hard for you to manage.
    Well, aren't we down right rude.
    For someone that has no interest in this topic you sure do post a lot.

And for someone relatively new - you have brass balls.

Sheeesh

Quote Originally Posted by Lobelia View Post
    oo oo

Check out this link - a psychic had a sketch of the killer done in 1998 that looks a LOT like this guy.

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news...2/detail.html#

Whoa... creepy
    Last edited by suede; August 17th, 2006 at 07:02 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    He who knows does not speak.
    He who speaks does not know.
    Lao-tzu

On the NBC nightly news, they mentioned that the Thai poice often parade suspects to press conferences. Nothing of this magnitude usually happens there. But it is a common practice .

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

Quote Originally Posted by cheray View Post
    I accidentally came across the autopsy pictures of Jonbenet. It was horrifying. Aparently he chloroformed her. Then did the rest. I know no one would like to see the pictures but I have the link if someone does. PM.
    Can you PM me too

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    On the NBC nightly news, they mentioned that the Thai poice often parade suspects to press conferences. Nothing of this magnitude usually happens there. But it is a common practice .
    I saw it on the news where they were parading him. It was so weird. The cops were smiling from ear to ear as if they were the best police force ever. And the suspect looks like her was just loving the attention. I've never seen a suspect want to be in from of the camera more.
    Last edited by teforde23; August 17th, 2006 at 08:17 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Zee

The interview with the press was surreal. It seemed more like scripted movie footage than a live event.

It all just doesn't add up. That is one spooky dude.
    Drive a car, drive a boat, drive a plane. What does it matter? As long as I'm drunk!
    pəʇɐɔɐɯnpə ɹ ı

lee harvey oswald

Uhh, now I really have the creeps.

methinks this guy just wants to be sent back to the U.S.

Plus he was unhandcuffed during the press conference. I have never seen that. I've never seen a suspect giving a press conference while being arrested either. On the 10 o'clock news tonight it says that now people are not believing his story because there are a lot of discrepencies in his story. He wrote a term paper on the murders and was seemingly obsessed with it. He said that he picked JonBenet up from school that day but, JonBenet was on school vacation when she was murdered so that is a big red flag. He also cannot explain why he was in the basement and even though he talked about it being a bungled kidnapping he never mentions the ransom note. They also said that 50% of all confessions made to the police are false. That is a really high number

A*O

The creepoids wife says he was home with her in Alabama (it just had to be didn't it ) at the time of the murder. Sceptical Aussie press reports say his story is already beginning to fall apart at the seams.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

Elite Member

I think the District Attorney's case is falling apart before their very eyes...

Quote Originally Posted by Icepik View Post
    Removing any original DNA? How is that possible unless her father knew exactly where she was touched by another and unless he scrubbed her down completely.

The DNA of two ...or three or 10 people can be found on one object.
    I was supposed to say that when John picked her up, he put his fingerprints on her, so if they were already on the body, meaning he touched Jonbenet- i wish i could explain this better, the police were pissed off at him anyway for picking her up- no one but JOHN, saw where the body was, what position it was in ,etc. Plus items that were used in Jonbenets murder like the flashlight had NO fingerprints. And it was IN the ramsey house. How comfortable the killer must have felt and sure he wouldn't be caught, to write the note on THEIR paper, use THEIR pen, wash away the evidence- come on. Thats why i refuse to believe a complete stranger unknown to the family came through that broken basement window and killed Jonbenet. Whoever did kill her was in no hurry.

Quote Originally Posted by moomies View Post
    me wants to see! PM me
    Ooh, ooh, me too!
    2 years...

Quote Originally Posted by teforde23 View Post
    Plus he was unhandcuffed during the press conference. I have never seen that. I've never seen a suspect giving a press conference while being arrested either. On the 10 o'clock news tonight it says that now people are not believing his story because there are a lot of discrepencies in his story. He wrote a term paper on the murders and was seemingly obsessed with it. He said that he picked JonBenet up from school that day but, JonBenet was on school vacation when she was murdered so that is a big red flag. He also cannot explain why he was in the basement and even though he talked about it being a bungled kidnapping he never mentions the ransom note. They also said that 50% of all confessions made to the police are false. That is a really high number

This case is going to be thrown out shortly. Theres no way this guy did it. He doesn't even know enough about the frickin case; so far hes lied, about the chloroform, etc. And as for 'her death was accident' some guy on the news said theres no way that was an accident. She had a smashed in skull, and was garrotted. There was strange dna found under jonbenets fingernails which means she tried to scratch the killer, and the scratches on her neck meant she tried to loosen that cord around her throat, the poor little thing. She was alive when she was being strangled. Thats no accident.

This guy is full of shit. And in the press conference he couldn't answer how he got into the basement, which is the question on most people's minds considering there was no evidence of a break and enter, and he seemed to just slip in, kill her, and slip out without anyone hearing anything. And he couldnt answer how he knew Jonbenet.

The news was saying that wackjobs like this guy are known to just confess to crimes they had nothing to do with. I dont think this case has been solved at all.

Page 8 of 36 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread Information