Page 4 of 36 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Arrest Made In JonBenet Ramsey Case

Default Re: Arrest Made In JonBenet Ramsey Case

^The basement window was broken because John Ramsey locked himself out back in August that year. Thats what he said. So that means he kept that window broken for 5 months, I doubt it. They lived in a freaking mansion, someone would have got into the house and robbed them blind!

Then there was the fact that when the police went to the house that morning, Patsy Ramsey was all dressed up, in the same clothes she was wearing the day before. Police noted that she didn't look like someone who had woken up 10 minutes ago. She didn't look like she'd slept at all. If my child was missing, and there was a threatening note, I wouldnt be spending time getting all dressed up, I'd look like a wreck when the police arrived, and i wouldn't care. Alot of mothers wouldn't.
    PLUS, neighbours heard jonbenet scream once during the night; are you going to tell me that the people actually IN the ramsey house, didn't hear anything?

Quote Originally Posted by yanna View Post
    I have a feeling he's one of those nuts who confess to big crimes to feel important. I'll take it back if his DNA definitely connects him to the murder. And the mother will never be completely innocent not after parading her daughter dressed like child molestor eye candy.

I'll admit, I haven't hung on every word about this case since this news just broke about this guy, but wasn't it his DNA that finally tied him into the murder of JonBenet?

I thought that was already proven to be his DNA at the crime scene...??

Ramsey DNA was also found at the crime scene, speaking of the crime scene; when John Ramsey, the father, found his dead child, he picked her up, removing any original DNA. The police fucked up there big time; once he put his hands on the body before the cops could get there to stop him, he instantly contaminated the scene of the crime.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAntiParis View Post
    ^The basement window was broken because John Ramsey locked himself out back in August that year. Thats what he said. So that means he kept that window broken for 5 months, I doubt it. They lived in a freaking mansion, someone would have got into the house and robbed them blind!

Then there was the fact that when the police went to the house that morning, Patsy Ramsey was all dressed up, in the same clothes she was wearing the day before. Police noted that she didn't look like someone who had woken up 10 minutes ago. She didn't look like she'd slept at all. If my child was missing, and there was a threatening note, I wouldnt be spending time getting all dressed up, I'd look like a wreck when the police arrived, and i wouldn't care. Alot of mothers wouldn't.
    PLUS, neighbours heard jonbenet scream once during the night; are you going to tell me that the people actually IN the ramsey house, didn't hear anything?
    That bugs the heck out of me. Parents, and I think mothers especially, are very aware of their children, even when they are sleeping. I can have a phone ringing right beside my bed and sleep on, yet if one of my kids so much as taps on my bedroom door, I wake up immediately. How could anyone sleep through their child screaming ... unless they'd taken sleeping pills or something?

^Exactly. It just makes NO sense. Its a shame none of the neighbours called the police. I read a book about this case and the neighbour said she didn't call because she thought maybe the child was having a nightmare and her parents would surely attend to her.

that's so sad. the neighbour must feel truly terrible about having not called the police. i couldn't believe it when i read this headline. like many of you, i feel as though the parents are at least somehow complicit in this case. i am hopeful that the whole truth will come out and that little Jonbenet will finally have justice for the brutal crime perpetrated against her.

The suspect's ex wife is saying that she was with him in Alabama at the time of Jonbenets death. If thats true, it couldn't have been him.

I have a feeling this guy just confessed so he could get back to America.
    The guy avoids jail in Thailand & the Ramseys name is rehabilitated. The media is already falling all over themselves talking about how the Ramseys were persecuted all these years and now we know they must be innocent since the 'real killer' has finally been arrested. There was alot of evidence to suggest that John or Patsy were involved in the death, but they were never arrested. And they refused questioning. If they had nothing to hide, they sure didn't act like it.

Well, he wins the creepy award..

I have a feeling this guy just confessed so he could get back to America. The guy avoids jail in Thailand & the Ramseys name is rehabilitated.
    Bingo... which would you prefer.. the comforts of a US jail, or a pacific rim gulag?
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    I still think both parents had some involvement in this no matter what this bloke in Thailand has 'confessed' to.
    ^I'm with you.

He's only taking the blame because he wanted out of Thailand for his heinous crimes. He deserves to fry but I doubt he had any involvement in Benet's murder.

^AMEN! Thank you.
    I call bullshit. But we'll probably never know the truth.

We'll all find out soon enough if the DNA found on JonBenet that couldn't be matched to anyone - is his.

Then there'll be no more "bullshit" quotes on this guy's confession.

Hmmmm.. where was that loooonnngg diatribe by GoldDust77 on Patsy Ramsey?

Just goes to show that no matter how much someone THINKS they know about the crime, and how sure they are, as was GoldDust, you never really know. DNA testing should help prove this case.
    "Never wrap it up, never pull out. Just grind up the morning after pill in her scrambled eggs at sunrise, she'll appreciate that you made her breakfast."

The people who suppose that this guy could be seeking to avoid a harsher existence for crimes overseas certainly have an opinion that's not only plausible, but could likely be true.

One must ask of his recent confession: Why now?

The fact is that it's already being reported as this guy is guilty just because he confessed to something...added in with how terrible it is that this is happening after the death of 'poor Patsy', as if to mean now that she HAS to be innocent. It could very well be bullshit, indeed.

DNA evidence will only prove so much. His involvement doesn't necessarily exonerate anyone else.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

I'm inclined to think he just confessed because he thinks he's hot shit, and perhaps to get back to the US. So far, per everything I have read, there is no DNA match--they've taken SAMPLES but it will take time to get the results. And same w/writing samples, etc.

I don't know...I'm very skeptical about this. I'll believe it when the DNA is matched up and more comes out. Until then...

I'm smelling heap big bullshit in this whole story. Not that the guy doesn't look uber-creepy and he DOES have three names...the utimate hallmark of a serial killer.

I am watching a Live Press Conference from Boulder CO, on CNN and the woman giving it (unsure of how she is related to the case--appears to be a District Atty) cannot comment on ANYTHING. Literally, NOTHING. She's like look, I cannot tell you, sorry.

THANKS HONEY.

Page 4 of 36 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread Information