Page 33 of 36 FirstFirst ... 232930313233343536 LastLast

Thread: Arrest Made In JonBenet Ramsey Case

Default Re: Arrest Made In JonBenet Ramsey Case

I dont really believe the letter story; no letters shown, no proof. It sounds terribly convenient to say 'oh he signed them SBTC.' The SBTC also was linked to Patsy- SAVED BY THE CROSS. And it was significant to John Ramsey as well.

I think Karr is a fruit loop, not a killer. Not yet anyway. I know more about this case than he does.

Alot of the original DNA/fingerprints etc was tampered with when a)john ramsey picked up Jonbenets body & b)when patsy threw herself over Jonbenet's body.

I dont really believe the letter story; no letters shown, no proof. It sounds terribly convenient to say 'oh he signed them SBTC.' The SBTC also was linked to Patsy- SAVED BY THE CROSS. And it was significant to John Ramsey as well.

I think Karr is a fruit loop, not a killer. Not yet anyway. I know more about this case than he does.

Alot of the original DNA/fingerprints etc was tampered with when a)john ramsey picked up Jonbenets body & b)when patsy threw herself over Jonbenet's body.

Elite Member

No letters shown--yet. Maybe they've already been turned over to police officials.

Plus, their marriage was annuled less than a year later. It's been 20 yrs...why would she lie? They share no children together, they've completely gone their separate ways. I don't think she has any emotional ties to Karr. She seemed scared though--shaken. I can't imagine meeting some guy when I was a teenager, noticing back then he liked little girls, he traumatizes you, you leave his ass and then you see him on tv 20 yrs later confessing to killing a child. It would shake me up too. Even your worst love interest, never in your wildest dreams do you think he's going to be a killer. That would be pretty upsetting alright. Especially when you have/remember letters he wrote you with the same initials on a ransom note they've been airing all over the place.

It could all be BullShit. There has been so much false information with this its not funny. Theres tons of money to be made now. I have a problem with people saying "his dna matches". No it doesn't, theres been no tests, that the public knows of anyway. Now theyre saying theres DNA 'problems'. So what the hell do they have on this guy besides a confession? Theres more evidence that he's an attention seeking nut case than there is that hes the killer. I wonder why i bother with this case because i doubt the public will EVER know the real truth anyway if a Ramsey is the real perpetrator. I'd like an answer to all the questions. If this is solved, it should answer all the questions. Because the intruder theory doesn't add up completely. And if i was at the house that day i would have been very annoyed with John for moving the body from the scene of the crime. He was told not to touch anything. With his prints all over it, who knows what was originally there. And who knows if John was ever being honest about where the body was, and what it looked like. The detectives never had photos of Jonbenet as she was left by the 'killer'. He should have called for police the second he found the body, left everything how it was.

The woman could be lying; one wife says theres no way he could have done it, another one says he's bad and they go on tv to talk about it- maybe theres bad blood between Karr and this woman and her mother and now they are talking to cast him in the worst possible light. Anythings possible. Some people talk about exes much worse than what they are just to make trouble for them. I'm sure they would have profited from giving their 'story'. I still dont buy it. Suddenly people are coming out of the woodwork and selling tapes of jonbenet, of karr, it made me sick to read that karrs family sold the rights to do a book/movie about this crap. If he IS guilty (which i dont believe he is) execute him. The media are also playing up the story that he's mentally ill which suggests to me that they mightn't give him the harshest punishment possible for this crime.

So Karrs in Boulder now? I truly believe its his first time there too. One of the detectives on the case Steve Thomas, believed all along that the investigation was corrupted and quote "I'll never see the inside of a court room". He said that after he'd already left the case. That suggests to me that the Ramseys paid people to shut up. John either had corrupt friends in high places or could afford to have corrupt friends in high places.

Meanwhile, i found this- I can see definite similarities there between the ramseys writing and the ransom note. And if its true that police found a 'PRACTICE' note- what was the NEED for that? I'll always believe that the frantic ramsys were up that night constructing that note; its a bizarre piece of writing. Why so long, why so detailed? Makes no sense. Plus handwriting samples is not enough evidence; its not hard to change your handwriting, i manage to do it all the time.

Last edited by DitaPage*; August 25th, 2006 at 04:24 AM.

When John found Jonbenet he hoped that there was a chance that she could still
    be revived. He took the tape off her mouth and started breathing into her mouth
    while carrying her upstairs. John placed her on the floor and continued trying to
    resuscitate her while others rubbed her cold limbs.

This is just a normal reaction of a desperate parent still clinging to hope. I blame
    the police for any lost DNA.

Yes, Patsy entered her child in beauty pageants, blah, blah, blah. Does that really
    give anyone else the right to harm our children? Thatís the same as a rape victim
    being blamed because of their attire or because they were out at a late hour.

I hope that this case will be solved soon so that John and Burke may be able to
    sleep a little better at night and that Patsy and Jonbenet can rest in peace.
    Scariest Halloween mask ever > > >

Quote Originally Posted by Elvira View Post
    while carrying her upstairs. John placed her on the floor and continued trying to
    tried to resuscitate her? She had a rope around her throat; she was well and truly dead. I dont see why he would start breathing into her mouth; she was severely strangled. Look at the autopsy pictures. John Ramsey put the body down on the ground and asked the detective if she was dead even though he had carried her rigid body up the stairs and would have noticed the rope around her neck when he ripped off the duct tape.

Yes while it might be a natural reaction to pick up the body, he eliminated the evidence the original killer left. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON TO TOUCH JONBENET? If all was left as it was, police would know.

I believe there was upset over the fact that no cop accompanied John Ramsey on his search.
    Last edited by DitaPage*; August 25th, 2006 at 06:01 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by Elvira View Post

This is just a normal reaction of a desperate parent still clinging to hope. I blame
    the police for any lost DNA.

Yes, Patsy entered her child in beauty pageants, blah, blah, blah. Does that really
    give anyone else the right to harm our children? Thatís the same as a rape victim
    being blamed because of their attire or because they were out at a late hour.

I hope that this case will be solved soon so that John and Burke may be able to
    sleep a little better at night and that Patsy and Jonbenet can rest in peace.
    Oh please, he's been sleeping easy for 10 years. My bet is that now he's worried again.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

KD
    Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheAntiParis View Post
    tried to resuscitate her? She had a rope around her throat; she was well and truly dead. I dont see why he would start breathing into her mouth; she was severely strangled. Look at the autopsy pictures. John Ramsey put the body down on the ground and asked the detective if she was dead even though he had carried her rigid body up the stairs and would have noticed the rope around her neck when he ripped off the duct tape.

Yes while it might be a natural reaction to pick up the body, he eliminated the evidence the original killer left. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON TO TOUCH JONBENET? If all was left as it was, police would know.

I believe there was upset over the fact that no cop accompanied John Ramsey on his search.
    Um, as a mother, I would try to resucitate my child even if they were decapitated. My God, it is his child. I would be in denial, too.

.. you'd seriously give mouth to mouth to a discombobulated head?

Cooooooool.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

KD
    Elite Member

If it were MY CHILD, God Forbid, probably. If it were anyone else I am thinking not.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    Oh please, he's been sleeping easy for 10 years. My bet is that now he's worried again.
    So true, I'm sure. Hasn't he left the country? I'm pretty sure I heard something about that. Weird. Sounds familiar; he fled to Atlanta after Jonbenet's death. Not even returning to Boulder to be in the courtroom with Karr.

Quote Originally Posted by KD View Post
    People are sick and I guess nothing suprises me anymore. I still say an intruder did it.
    Ahhh, but you see, this is why I think the Ramseys did it. I guess I believe in a much sicker, darker world. In my world, it's not the strangers we have to fear, it's the ones we know and love.

I mean, we already know Patsy was sick: look what she put her daughter through while she was alive! All that tart-em-up/slut-em-up pageant business is just SICK.

Wow nearly 500 replies and 11,771 views in this thread!

Yeah, by a bunch o'MORONS.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Quote Originally Posted by Lobelia View Post
    Yeah, by a bunch o'MORONS.

Thread Information