Page 32 of 36 FirstFirst ... 22282930313233343536 LastLast

Thread: Arrest Made In JonBenet Ramsey Case

Elite Member

Default Re: Arrest Made In JonBenet Ramsey Case

I want a fricken trial...even if Karr's not guilty, I want to hear ALL the evidence straight from the D.A.'s mouth...I want to know WHAT exactly the Boulder PD got and all the evidence...I'm tired of all the rumors, speculations, etc...since Day #1, the media has fabricated so much crap about this case and printed it as truth and it's all just gotten a life of it's own. I want a court trial that way once and for the the public can really hear/see what was found and NOT found at that crime scene...I want to her experts and I want facts. Was there or was there not evidence JonBenet was 'raped'...did she or did she not have stun gun marks on her body...did Mr. Ramsey get a $118,000 bonus that year...some reports say yes, others say no...every single detail would be released and that would be good. I want it all out in the open because this has gotten ridiculous. 10 years after the fact and still, no one really knows what they have (and don't have) as evidence and the public is running around like chickens with no heads convicting people in their minds or absolving them of crimes with half-ass information we've been fed. At least with a trial it will all be out there. That little girl deserved it...she deserved the facts of the case out there in the open whether it was her parents who killed her or an intruder.

If we thought the O.J. trial was the 'Trial of the Century' as it was so often dubbed, can you imagine the JonBenet Ramsey murder trial? This would be bigger than the Lindbergh baby kidnapping/death. Who did it?!??.

Meh, little white prostitot pet of WASPy rich family getting offed is definitely not a bigger deal than black former football star/car chase down LA freeways/white murdered ex wife
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Elite Member

Not cool to call a little girl a prostitute...call her parents slimeballs if thats what you want, but she was innocent.

I called her a prostiTOT, cuz that's what she was. She was prostituted, and her parents were her pimps.

Innocence is irrelevant.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

r u drunk Grimmy dear?!

here, this oughtta sober ya' up!

I fucking WISH i was drunk! IM AT WORK STILL

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

hahahaahaa ^ omg well you're on something b/c you've been making me laugh out loud all damn afternoon and its gonna get me in trouble or send me to the mental ward! and why are you still at work?! don't you get off at 5-ish like normal ppl!?!

Elite Member

Where's the autopsy report? If we could get ahold of that it would answer a lot of these questions. Evidence of rape or sexual abuse, stun gun marks, toxicology, etc. Autopsy reports are public record. We had a heinous murder here in my town a few years ago and the news website had a link to the report and I read it.

"I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Knowing he is a pedophile, his resume nauseated me. I didn't know he was also a nanny

KD
    Elite Member

^He also had a day care lisence. Can you *imagine* dropping your child off at that things house?

Elite Member

On Entertainment Tonight they showed clips of Karr's first wife, the one he married when she was 13....her name is Quentana Ray (spelling is wrong I know). Anyway, she was on Good Morning America and she said John Karr had written her letters back then and he signed them with the initials S.B.T.C....if that's true, this totally freaks me out. The clips they showed were brief but she was on the verge of tears and said she was scared of him and things were 'done' to her...what those things were, I have no idea but I can only imagine. Did anyone see this?!? I missed it dang it...I only caught the clip on E.T.
    Last edited by PrettyGirl; August 25th, 2006 at 01:14 AM.

Wow that is creepy totally!

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

I will never believe Karr did this unless DNA matches; now they're saying, due to some mistake, the previously UNKNOWN DNA mightn't even have been from Jonbenet's body. Real good! Idiots.

Elite Member

Okay,I just seen a little more now... On Anderson Cooper 360 they showed a more detailed clip of the interview Karr's first wife and her mother gave to Good Morning America...it wasn't long but it was enough. Both the ex-wife (wife #1) and her mother were both crying. The ex-wife says he had a total fascination with little girls and he clearly traumatized her. The mother said he would write to Quentana (the child bride) letters back then and he would sign them with those 'S.B.T.C.' initials and she saw them...they did not show them on air. They both appeared really shaken up, scared.

Some expert guy said the 'unknown' DNA may be from JonBenet's fingernails. They're not sure. It may be that and it wasn't enough or something so slight like a sneeze or a cough, like if the pervert put JonBenet's underwear up to his face to smell them or whatever and there wasn't enough DNA on them to get a DNA sample...saliva or whatever. God, that is so disgusting just thinking of it.

Thread Information