Page 31 of 36 FirstFirst ... 21272829303132333435 ... LastLast

Thread: Arrest Made In JonBenet Ramsey Case

SVZ

Default Re: Arrest Made In JonBenet Ramsey Case

Quote Originally Posted by TheAntiParis View Post
    I have some experience in knowing a liar and from what I see, John Ramsey is not sincere. And the fact that the Ramseys fled Boulder and police questioning doesn't fly with me, and it doesn't convince me that are innocent. I would have walked the streets of the town and shot the bastard down myself. I would have pleaded with the police to do all the investigating they could and I would have done everything that would confirm my innocence. I know people say 'they just lost their daughter, its an insult to be accused', but hey, thats a fact of life, the police ALWAYS investigate the family first especially when the crime scene is the home. You dont walk around saying how insulted you are, you just cooperate and do what you have to do to show that you truly are innocent because if you are, you will do the necessary interviews, etc because you have nothing to hide. Then you dont NEED a lawyer to defend you. When you can be PROVED innocent, {as the ramseys were NOT}, the police will move onto the next circle- friends, relatives. Then finallly an intruder. Thats how it ALWAYS works.

I believe the ramseys fled so they had some time to get their story together because they didn't talk to police for awhile- you cant deny that.
    You also have to note that John is filthy filtyh rich. He had a lot at his disposal and from what I've heard it doesn't sound like he used it.

I don't know who killed her but my instincts lead toward Patsy, however, lots of people are not sincere and that doesn't mean they killed someone. He may have been involved in a coverup, but even that is speculation as this entire thread is.

I think Karr is a convenient target, but I doubt he is the killer either.

I don't think he's filthy rich any longer. He ran for office about 2 years ago.
    Michigan state legislature as a republican. He did not win.

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

SVZ

Wasn't he very rich about the time that JonBenet died? That's what I mean...if I had all that money I would've hired private investigators, or something. I dunno, it just doesn't sound like he was very pro-active.

Well, he was pro-active in covering his family's ass.

i came across this site http://www.geocities.com/Area51/nebu.../jonbenet.html and found it most interesting. For Karr to just come forward and confess is too easy; take a look at all the unanswered questions.

and http://www.geocities.com/Area51/nebu...explained.html and http://www.geocities.com/Area51/nebu...urdertech.html

theres NO WAY you can exclude the ramseys as suspects.

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    I don't think he's filthy rich any longer. He ran for office about 2 years ago.
    Michigan state legislature as a republican. He did not win.
    I wouldn't vote for someone who is a suspect in his daughter grisly murder either. If covering up was to protect their 'good family' image, it didn't work.

And he WAS filthy rich at the time; which is why it was so peculiar that the ransom amount was $118,000. Poeple thought that was low considering they could have asked for a million at least. John had the money. And they spent a fortune on Jonbenets pageants too. And from what I gather, it was a known fact in Boulder that John Ramsey was powerful and rich.

And I dont buy for a second that someone got into the house through the open basement window that just so happened to be broken. Since there was no smashing of the window, John said 'i broke that myself in August when I locked myself out'. So, he never got it repaired? Anyone could come through then and rob them, what the hell was he thinking. And HOW DO THEY EXPLAIN the intruder got in through the broken window when there was an intact spiderweb on the window!?
    Last edited by DitaPage*; August 23rd, 2006 at 10:32 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Ransom note may offer clues in killing

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060824/..._ransom_note_3

Mark McClish, a federal marshal and author of "I Know You Are Lying: Detecting Deception Through Statement Analysis," said reading the note and listening to Karr's statements can reveal clues, but they alone do not make a case.
    "It is a valid science, but there are not too many absolutes," he said.
    That said, some in the field are having no trouble being absolute.
    Gideon Epstein, a forensic document examiner from Rockville, Md., wrote in 2001 that he had "no doubt" it was JonBenet's mother, Patsy Ramsey, who wrote the note. Another examiner, Larry Ziegler of Sterling, Va., agreed.
    Hoffman, who said he had been intensely interested in the case, sent reports by both men to Boulder prosecutors.
    In an online analysis of the letter, McClish picks at every line, finding inconsistencies throughout: The amount demanded, $118,000, is too small for a kidnapper. And it matches a bonus JonBenet's father, John Ramsey, had been awarded by his company.
    The note is too wordy for the real thing, McClish says, and it's unlikely that kidnappers, even if they were from another country, would call themselves a "small foreign faction" or take the time to tell John Ramsey "we respect your business."

What can be learned, he said, is from what he calls subconscious references. The threat of beheading JonBenet in the note, a violent and uncommon threat, indicates a man was involved. Same goes for references some say are straight from Hollywood: The repeated threats that the "girl dies" are from "Dirty Harry," while the phrase "Don't try to grow a brain" is from the film "Speed."
    But from what he has seen of Karr, McClish said he's not the same person who wrote the note.
    "It does appear he may be living in a fantasy world," he said. "He's portrayed as being very meek and mild, and that doesn't go with the ransom note."
    In his early analysis, McClish suggested the initials "S.B.T.C." under the word "Victory!" at the end of the note stood for "Saved By The Cross," a reference to Jesus Christ.
    The Rev. Stephen Sauer, assistant professor of theological studies at Loyola Marymount University in Los Angeles, said "saved by the cross" is a short statement of faith that has its roots in many Christian religions.
    It is less common in the Catholic faith, but not an uncommon reference among some Protestants, Sauer said.
    After Karr's arrest, others linked the initials to a notation he made signing a classmate's high school yearbook as "Shall be the conqueror." And Wednesday, the family of an ex-wife said Karr wrote letters to her and signed them "S.B.T.C." They did not produce any examples.

That is just creepy- the SBTC stuff. But i really dont think Karr could have writtten that note, it was too long- he wouldn't have had the time. Someone could have switched on the light any second and busted his ass. I dont buy it. Who'd have time to write the odd note- one of the ramseys, thats who.
    Who didn't take the note seriously at all? Again, the ramseys.

If i was them, I would have done everything to show my innocence then sue the ass of the media for the false accusations.

and this is just sick.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndID=103323082 and http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndID=102391686

You know you're famous when people imitate you on MYSPACE!

Hit By Ban Bus! UndercoverGator's Avatar

And I dont buy for a second that someone got into the house through the open basement window that just so happened to be broken. Since there was no smashing of the window, John said 'i broke that myself in August when I locked myself out'. So, he never got it repaired? Anyone could come through then and rob them, what the hell was he thinking. And HOW DO THEY EXPLAIN the intruder got in through the broken window when there was an intact spiderweb on the window!?
    I can't for the life of me figure out why very wealthy people in a big house didn't have one hell of an alarm system on the home just for instances like this. Those ADT people are persistant enough with us poor ordinary peons needing their service, you'd think that they'd have been letterbombing the families in that neighborhood.

So many things about this case are so hinky. This guy looks more and more like a convinent scapegoat.

Not surprised that there are Karr imitators on myspace. It's pretty common to imitate the famous and infamous. I noticed last night that Brian May was whining on his official blog that someone was pretending to be him on myspace. Pathetic.

Lil

A bit of an aside, but I am struggling to see how anyone will ever get a fair trial for this murder now. There is so much information and misinformation out there that it would be nigh on impossible to find a jury who hadn't already heard too much to judge someone purely on the evidence they were presented with in court.

I also think it is very strange that there is so much press coverage allowed of the chap brought back from Thailand (can't remember his name), his family, his background etc. Surely that will make it difficult to try him fairly too?
    A big boy did it and ran away.

A*O

Quote Originally Posted by UndercoverGator View Post
    I noticed last night that Brian May was whining on his official blog .....
    Situation normal then
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

Quote Originally Posted by Lil View Post
    A bit of an aside, but I am struggling to see how anyone will ever get a fair trial for this murder now. There is so much information and misinformation out there that it would be nigh on impossible to find a jury who hadn't already heard too much to judge someone purely on the evidence they were presented with in court.

I also think it is very strange that there is so much press coverage allowed of the chap brought back from Thailand (can't remember his name), his family, his background etc. Surely that will make it difficult to try him fairly too?
    Interesting point. Most have to prove they're innocent. He's trying to prove he's guilty???

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

I couldn't find this topic on the gossip forum where I had also posted but the more I hear I actually think Karr may very well be guilty.

Has anyone else heard excerpts from the recorded tapes some woman supposedly recorded? If it was him he claims to have gone to a x-mas party with his brother (who worked in the same co. as Mr. R )at the Ramsay's home and chatted with Jon Benet, ate pineapple w.her.... He said he woke her up later that night telling her that her parents wanted her downstairs, she was familiar with him from earlier which is why she didn't scream.

His handwriting shown from a yearbook had similarities to the ransom note.

I keep hearing more and more that seems fathomable and convincing.

This could all be BS but I'm starting to think he's guilty of her murder. Even if he isn't he is still DISTURBED and should suffer.

I've heard the above Luna, but so far none of it can be proven ie: Karr being at the Ramsey home that night for a party, etc. There is sooooo much stuff out there--like a previous poster said, it will be hard for any jury to sort through the truth and the crap.

DNA evidence, toxicology.. he said he drugged her, but no drugs were found in her system.. tons of other stuff.

I doubt he did it, he probably buggered some kid in Thailand, got caught and wanted to be extradited to save his own ass
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Thread Information