Page 30 of 36 FirstFirst ... 20262728293031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: Arrest Made In JonBenet Ramsey Case

Default Re: Arrest Made In JonBenet Ramsey Case

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    probably clashes with his blush.
    I wonder if I am sick, but sometimes this guy seems almost amusing to me, what with his makeup, gender issues, and love poems to JonBenet. I'm sure if I really thought he was the murderer I wouldn't feel this way.

Quote Originally Posted by NoDayButToday View Post
    Gender has nothing to do with sexuality. There are male to female transexuals that are attracted to women, they went from being a straight man to a lesbian woman. Their sexuality was unrelated to the fact they felt they were born the wrong gender.
    Agreed. Apparently this guy is a transexual pedophile who is attracted to little girls. He will go from being a male pedophile attracted to girls to a female pedophile attracted to girls. The thing that is unchanged is the most important part-the pedophile part. That part cannot be changed. KILL HIM NOW!

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    Still, FOX continues to devolve into a puerile show for morons.

Hello, objectivity? Journalistic dignity?
    Fox has ALWAYS been a puerile show for morons.
    Last edited by Sojiita; August 23rd, 2006 at 05:42 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

KD
    Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by southernbelle View Post
    I really don't think Karr did it. IF it was an intruder, since this occured on Christmas, do you think that its possible he was dressed as Santa Claus? That's the only way I can think of that a true intruder with no connection to the family could do this without JonBenet putting up a serious fight.
    In her autopsy, I thought there were visual signs of a stun gun was used. If the intuder broke in while the Ramseys were at the Christmas party and then waited in the house until everyone was asleep and then used the stun gun on her, then perhaps that is how he got to her.

Near my neck of the wood there has been a heinous crime. About a year ago a man broke into a house, KILLED (blugeoned sp) a mom, her live in BF and a 13 yo boy. He kidnapped a little girl and a little boy. All over the news showed the mom and her BF's mugs shots from prior run ins with the law, autopsy revealed they had meth in their system. EVERYONE thought it was drug related, I myself, would have bet $$$ on it. Nope. He (Joseph Duncan) cased the house for days, hiding in the woods. He killed those 3 people to kidnap those children for SEX. He took them deep into the woods where he recorded numerous sex acts over several days/weeks, then killed the little boy, Dylan. Shasta , the little girl, was the only one who survived. You can drive on the freeway and SEE the house where these people were killed. Personally, I can't fathom such a horrible act. He said he was driving by and saw Shasta outside in her swimsuit playing in her pool.

People are sick and I guess nothing suprises me anymore. I still say an intruder did it.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

TV movie of the week! YaY for Chad Lowe finally getting work!
    Last edited by AliceInWonderland; August 23rd, 2006 at 06:10 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Joseph Duncan, sick freak. But the media did not really jump on this case like they could have. Thank gawd. Poor Shasta( 6yrs old I believe, blonde beautiful child) may have to testify. This was a convicted abuser out roaming the streets looking for prey.
    The only other more perfect actor for the role of Karr would have been Anthony Perkins (Norman Bates)

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

Thanks PrettyGirl. I just wanted to point out that I can't imagine at any point in my life after losing them in a traumatic way (car/train accident) that I would be able to keep from crying if pressed for an hour about it. Just me though.

KD
    Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    Joseph Duncan, sick freak. But the media did not really jump on this case like they could have. Thank gawd. Poor Shasta( 6yrs old I believe, blonde beautiful child) may have to testify. This was a convicted abuser out roaming the streets looking for prey.
    The only other more perfect actor for the role of Karr would have been Anthony Perkins (Norman Bates)
    Judge just denied change of venue. He did confess and led investigators back to the body of Dylan. Like I said, they have video taped evidence. He is definately gonna fry.

SVZ

I think he has lower eyelash extension in or something. those look very "doll-like" like how they photoshop the girls in pageants to look like. maybe mr. authority is on to something. maybe he was jealous of jonbenet and wanted to be her

i think he's had a nose job too.

Elite Member

I don't think he's had eyelash extentions but have noticed those 'doll-like' lashes myself SVZ. I've seen men with those eyelashes before. I remember this guy who worked at our local grocery store, he must've been from India or something...I swear it looked like he had false eyelashes on. It was crazy. Everyone just stared at him. He had super long, dark lashes and beautiful green eyes but he was very dark-complected (like Jimmy Smits the actor) so his eyes stood out even more. It looked wierd.

Anyway about Creepy Guy above, honestly, (and I hate to say this), from the old home movies the media showed the other day, when he was at a healthy weight and younger, he did have pretty eyes...you know, large, blue, lots of dark eyelashes...but now he's sickly and gaunt looking and obviously at 42 he's no spring chicken.

Those audio tapes they played all over the news yesterday of Karr's supposed voice was eery...he kept saying to that lady how much he loved JonBenet...over and over how much he loved her...how beautiful she was...he sounded like he was about to orgasm. He said it all low and breathy. Ick.

He has also speaks like a woman; i find that disturbing. And why didn't that woman tell someone about those tapes earlier? The fact that all this happens after the prime suspect {PATSY} dies is what makes me really smell a rat.

As for the obsession with this case; its getting ridiculous. According to todays Inside Edition, the whole world has gone nuts. If this isn't the guy, how stupid.

And i just want to add that as for John Ramseys grief; i haven't seen him grieve at all. He even put jonbenets body on the ground when he found her, which was noted as 'peculiar'. And the detective had to note that he didn't look distraught. He got on the phone while jonbenet was still assumed kidnapped and made sure he, patsy and burke could fly out of Boulder. The fact that they weren't prepared to stay around and talk to police is what made them look guilty immediately. And friends have actually said that John cried more for his daughter Beth who died in a vehicle accident. The lack of grief could come from the fact that no sick puppy murdered his little girl viciously; it was all a horrible mistake made by his wife.

I have some experience in knowing a liar and from what I see, John Ramsey is not sincere. And the fact that the Ramseys fled Boulder and police questioning doesn't fly with me, and it doesn't convince me that are innocent. I would have walked the streets of the town and shot the bastard down myself. I would have pleaded with the police to do all the investigating they could and I would have done everything that would confirm my innocence. I know people say 'they just lost their daughter, its an insult to be accused', but hey, thats a fact of life, the police ALWAYS investigate the family first especially when the crime scene is the home. You dont walk around saying how insulted you are, you just cooperate and do what you have to do to show that you truly are innocent because if you are, you will do the necessary interviews, etc because you have nothing to hide. Then you dont NEED a lawyer to defend you. When you can be PROVED innocent, {as the ramseys were NOT}, the police will move onto the next circle- friends, relatives. Then finallly an intruder. Thats how it ALWAYS works.

I believe the ramseys fled so they had some time to get their story together because they didn't talk to police for awhile- you cant deny that.
    Last edited by DitaPage*; August 23rd, 2006 at 09:16 PM.

Elite Member

Well, this man's life is over PERIOD whether he's JonBenet's murderer or not. What are they going to do, let him go now even if the DNA doesn't match? He still has the charges in California pending...and even if he does some jail time for that, his face is now well-known as a pedophile all over the world. Who's going to hire him? Where's he going to go? Back home? As a registered and now notorious sex-offender who likes little girls? Thailand won't take him anymore...I highly doubt any other foreign country will. Some lunatic is going to recognize him in the street or jail and want to take him out just for the hell of it.

Hit By Ban Bus! UndercoverGator's Avatar

Karr is going to PMITA prison no matter if he committed the murder or not. Should be interesting to see how swiftly the prison justice system deals with him in a lethal manner.

[quote=TheAntiParis;365798] why didn't that woman tell someone about those tapes earlier?

I think she did. She was wired by the FBI to record all those calls. Why nothing happend from 5 years ago when this happend, I don't know.

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

I have a sick feeling that Karr was going to go down anyway for another crime and John Ramsey wants to close the case once and for all now that the real perp is dead, so this is going to be the guy. Ramsey has money, he can do these things.

Because i dont believe the ramseys would EVER say if they were involved. Even if it was Patsy, shes dead now, so what can they do? But the ramseys still look bad, so finding the 'killer', the 'intruder' wins them public sympathy. When patsy passed away, alot of people were saying, "thats karma for the bitch".

Its too fishy for me. This guy hasn't proved what hes saying, and people are too skeptical about him being the true killer. While he is weird, lets not disregard the fact that too much evidence points to ramsey guilt.

lets not disregard the fact that too much evidence points to ramsey guilt.
    Not enough for a grand jury to indict. A significant amount of "evidence" is inaccurate, misrepresented, exaggerated, or simply opinion. If this case were a no brainer, it wouldn't be so interesting.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Thread Information