Page 28 of 36 FirstFirst ... 18242526272829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: Arrest Made In JonBenet Ramsey Case

Default Re: Arrest Made In JonBenet Ramsey Case

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    They're having a field day because it's just the kind of retarded fluff Americans care about lol

stupid, sensationalist fluff fit for morons? YAY!
    Come on, now. It's an excellent whodunit. Lots of people are fascinated with this, not just us morons.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

No, it's pretty much morons who concentrate on this when there are way, WAY more important things to be considering.

It's tabloid vomit.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

For what it's worth, PrettyGirl, I don't recall John Ramsey ever shedding a tear or looking like his sweet, beautiful, adored little beauty was brutally murdered. I have never seen John Ramsey grieve. He's about as emotionally in-touch as Dick Cheney.

KD
    Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    No, it's pretty much morons who concentrate on this when there are way, WAY more important things to be considering.

It's tabloid vomit.
    Yet, YOU keep coming back to this thread. Moron!

I said morons CONCENTRATE on it

You'll note that I've been posting relevant political threads that nobody responds to for WEEKS at the same time
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Elite Member

Dude could be Angelina Jolie's long lost just as skeevy brother.

Quote Originally Posted by WickedHo View Post
    For what it's worth, PrettyGirl, I don't recall John Ramsey ever shedding a tear or looking like his sweet, beautiful, adored little beauty was brutally murdered. I have never seen John Ramsey grieve. He's about as emotionally in-touch as Dick Cheney.
    Completely agree with this.

As far back as I can recall, he always seemed to have a slight smirk on his face in interviews.

Elite Member

I saw him cry on t.v...it was an old interview 3 or 4 years after JonBenet died. John Ramsey was asked about how he felt having lost 2 daughters now. He said that when his oldest daughter died he was very angry and questioned as to whether or not there really was a God. I believe he said that daughter was 22 yrs old when she was killed in a car accident. He said she had her entire life ahead of her and her death was very hard for him and he was very angry. But he said that with time he turned to his faith so when JonBenet died, he was a little more prepared because he was familiar with the emotions of having lost a child before. He then got choked up and stopped to catch his breath. You could tell he he didn't want to continue. His eyes welled up with tears. So he stopped and the interviewer asked him if the vision of finding JonBenet was still clear to him. John Ramsey said the vision of how he last saw JonBenet stuck with him for years. He said it would keep him up at night but he just tried to remember her when she was alive. He was trying to stay composed but his voice was cracking. He said he carried a picture of her in his wallet. That for him, that's how he remembers her. He said the way she looked the last time he saw her has faded a bit with time, but that you never really forget.

Patsy I saw get emotional when she was talking about some drawings JonBenet made. She wasn't bawling but she got misty-eyed in front of a reporter when she was showing him JonBenet's artwork. She was alone, not with her husband in that interview. I think they were in her old bedroom. She was about to cry but then she tried to change the subject she said something like "I think she was good artist. Pretty good for a 6 year old" and she laughed.

What EVAR.

^^ Uh, that's all well and fine, PrettyGirl, but do you remember saying the following? Pick a side of the fence already!!

You should have said the above instead of jumping on a poster earlier when they mentioned John Ramsey not looking upset 4 years after JBR's death. It seemed like you didn't expect him to cry, and yet there you are going into detail. I find that ... interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by PrettyGirl View Post
    The Larry King interview was almost 4 years after her death! Contrary to popular belief, time does heal. What did people expect for the Ramseys to walk around in tears forever? Even if they did, people would say it was fake. People can't be expected to mourn forever. No one can. If that was the case everyone in the world would be crying and depressed indefinitely because we all have (and all will) experience loss. Everyone on this planet will experience the death of a loved one--some of us will even experience the death of a child. And guess what, you will recover even as painful as it will be.

It's unrealistic and unhealthy to expect the Ramseys to 'look' a certain way 4 years after JonBenet's murder. Plus, if you're a person of faith, as they said they were, even the Bible says you aren't supposed to mourn forever. Even if you're not, if you lose your mother, father, brother, sister, child, etc...even as fucked up as that situation is, there will be a day you'll be happy again. You can't just shrivel up and die.

So the fact the Ramseys seemed 'okay' during the Larry King interviews (or any other interview years after the crime) means nothing...my God, they can't cry forever. They seemed choked up at the mention of JonBenet's name and always seemed to brighten up when they spoke about her...but if anyone (not just them) are still falling apart at the seams 4 or 5 years after a loved one's death, that's just not plain healthy.

Elite Member

^ lol! I liked that face Grimmlok...it actually fits the remark 'Whatever'...how you found it so fast is a trip...lol

Wicked Ho, he wasn't bawling...and it's true people shouldn't mourn forever. But to say he has a smirk all the time and that they showed no emotion is ridiculous. I think you're grasping at straws here. I made no contradiction here. People shouldn't mourn forever but JonBenet's parents have shown emotion.

Anyway...changing the subject here...last night on one of the news shows they had Polly Klass's father, Mark, as one of the guests. He said something that made sense. He said that people like himself, John Walsh and Jessica Lunsford's dad all knew what the Ramsey's felt. That as the parents as murdered children you are now in this new 'club'. That you are automatically looked upon as suspects. He said they knew all too well how it felt to be interrogated and questioned and looked at funny...how it felt to take those 'scary' polygraph tests and having to deal with the media. But, he said, in all their cases, the killers of their children were found and they were allowed to rise above that cloud of suspicion and become productive people in society. But that in the Ramsey's case, since their daughter's murder was never solved, they weren't. He said he thought this guy Karr was some kook...he hoped there was some DNA there to tie him to the crime, but he wasn't counting on it. He didn't say whether or not he thought the Ramseys were guilty or innocent but he seemed pretty dimplomatic about it. If anyone hates child killers, I'm sure it's people like him...and just for note, since their kids' murders, I don't see John Walsh or Mark Klass crying at every single interview anymore either. I have seen them smile and laugh on t.v. (and in pictures). Time does heal, even when your kid gets viciously murdered...but I wouldn't want to find that one out at all. That must be the worst. *shudders*

I'm sorry I lost my parents almost 12 years ago. If I was to be interviewed on the subject I would definately cry. Do I cry about it all the time. NO, not at all. But if I were to focus on it for an extended amount of time, I know I would.

JonBenet died in a tragic way, that just sticks with you.

^ lol! I liked that face Grimmlok...it actually fits the remark 'Whatever'...how you found it so fast is a trip...lol
    Found it? hehe no, i keep it handy along with a number of others for this exact reason

I got them from "Kelly Likes Shoes", on youtube.com

I suggest you go watch with the sound on. Very funny.

Everyone who has posted on this thread at least 5 times is an automatic member of the new GR club, the JBMC - JonBenet Moron Club. This DOES include our special honorary member, Mr. Grimm Lok, firstly for inspiring the idea of the club, and secondly because he would have the audacity to say that he doesn't concentrate on this topic even though he's posted here repeatedly.

That said, the first order of business is to pay your club dues. Send $25 to me, Lobelia, 123 Main Street, Anytown USA. Cash only.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

This DOES include our special honorary member, Mr. Grimm Lok, firstly for inspiring the idea of the club, and secondly because he would have the audacity to say that he doesn't concentrate on this topic even though he's posted here repeatedly.

SHADDUP, betch!

Thread Information