Page 27 of 36 FirstFirst ... 17232425262728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: Arrest Made In JonBenet Ramsey Case

Default Re: Arrest Made In JonBenet Ramsey Case

Quote Originally Posted by suede View Post
    Pretty Girl,

For what it is worth - while I don't share your view point - you have expressed yourself in such a manner that I can sit here and think hmmm ok.

So Bravo on that.
    Ditto. Your posts are great, PrettyGirl. Except I don't know whose viewpoint I share at all. I am totally baffled by the whole case.

And I finally figured out who this Karr guy reminds me of! John Gray, author of the horrible Mars/Venus books!

Value the future on a timescale longer than your own. -Richard Dawkins

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

Gahhhhh! I saw that idiot on telly the other night (John Gray) and he completely creeped me out.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Algernon View Post
    All the pageantry stuff most likely was for Patsy's own gratification. She was a former beauty queen and she was living through her little girl. I don't doubt she loved JonBenet, and I highly doubt she set out to kill her, but buying all the pageant stuff isn't a good example of her 'love', IMO.
    Exactly. Patsy used to say that Jonbenet loved the pageants but lots of other people who knew Patsy and Jonbenet told different stories about how Jonbenet would refuse to go on, or kick her mother out of frustration. Forcing your child to do something she didn't want to do; yep, real love.

Even if the Ramseys didn't kill their daughter {but i still strongly believe they did}, they are guilty of parading her around, and making her a target for sick pedaphiles. What kind of parent dresses up their daughter to look 3- 4 times her age, in sexy clothing and heavy makeup? Maybe if they let her be a 6 year old girl, she'd be alive.

Quote Originally Posted by PrettyGirl View Post
    All parents live through their children
    No way is that entirely true. There are parents who let their children choose to do what they want with their lives. If Jonbenet really didn't enjoy the pageants, Patsy was wrong to keep forcing her to compete.

Theres been evidence to suggest that Jonbenet was abused, physically, or sexually, or both.
    -she always had bruises. -she defecated in the bed which is rare. -she visited the doctor many times so i read in 1996 alone. She always had complications 'down there'- someone was playing with her, if she wasn't touching herself, and psychologists have concluded from watching some of Jonbenets pageant performances that she was an abused child. They could tell from the look in her eyes, and her body language. People seem to believe what these people say at other times, maybe its just speculation, but they do know what theyre talking about.

And if a pedaphile killed Jonbenet, or had some sick obsession with her, i still blame her parents. She looked like a miniature adult, and her parents weren't protecting her from these predators. Plus the Ramseys were pretty high profile in Boulder- John was in the newspapers, The house was in magazines and Patsy would give tours, they had parties and apparently didn't even know who was there, since this Karr guy says he was at the Ramseys christmas party, so they gave any sicko access to their child.
    Last edited by DitaPage*; August 23rd, 2006 at 10:21 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

^^ Ding ding.

THANKYA!
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Ok, but was it actually proven, definitely that JMK was at the Ramsey house for an Xmas party in 1996??? Forgive me for not reading every post in this thread so it may have been posted previously, but just because he says he was there doesn't mean he was. Just wondered if there is proof or it was somehow verified. Thanks.

Well so far a number of people have said that on the night in question he wasn't even in the same city..

He also said he drugged her, but no drugs were found in her system..
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by ediebrooks View Post
    After Jon-Benet's death, they came across about as warm and likable as a couple of slabs of granite. Where was the grief? Yes, I know people experience grief in different ways. However, they might have come across as a little more genuine if they had cooperated with law enforcement instead of throwing roadblocks in their way.
    This is exactly the point I've been trying to make all along. It's the main reason why I am suspicious of the Ramseys.

They're making such a big deal out of this guy; entertainment tonight was showing his home movies, the car he had as a teenager- they tracked it DOWN, some woman bought it. They;re having a field day. I'll laugh if he's not the perp- which i dont think he is. No DNA proof yet.

^That's what I thought. Though, there appears to be a LOT of heresay about what JMK has said and not said, it's hard to keep track and know what is truth and what isn't.

They're having a field day because it's just the kind of retarded fluff Americans care about lol

War in Iraq? Meh!

War in Afghanistan? Meh!

Katrina victims still homeless? Meh!

Illegal spying? Meh!

Economy in the crapper? Meh!

stupid, sensationalist fluff fit for morons? YAY!

Quote Originally Posted by WickedHo View Post
    This is exactly the point I've been trying to make all along. It's the main reason why I am suspicious of the Ramseys.
    I totally agree. Not cooperating with police and fleeing basically, made them look guilty. I know everyone grieves differently but to me, John Ramsey is so suspicious. I saw his 2000 interview on Larry King the other night and there was no tears in his eyes or anything. The detective at the crime scene said he wasn't grieving at the time, and since the ramseys were apparently so close, how odd that they remained in separate rooms the whole morning and didn't talk to each other.

Elite Member

The Larry King interview was almost 4 years after her death! Contrary to popular belief, time does heal. What did people expect for the Ramseys to walk around in tears forever? Even if they did, people would say it was fake. People can't be expected to mourn forever. No one can. If that was the case everyone in the world would be crying and depressed indefinitely because we all have (and all will) experience loss. Everyone on this planet will experience the death of a loved one--some of us will even experience the death of a child. And guess what, you will recover even as painful as it will be.

It's unrealistic and unhealthy to expect the Ramseys to 'look' a certain way 4 years after JonBenet's murder. Plus, if you're a person of faith, as they said they were, even the Bible says you aren't supposed to mourn forever. Even if you're not, if you lose your mother, father, brother, sister, child, etc...even as fucked up as that situation is, there will be a day you'll be happy again. You can't just shrivel up and die.

So the fact the Ramseys seemed 'okay' during the Larry King interviews (or any other interview years after the crime) means nothing...my God, they can't cry forever. They seemed choked up at the mention of JonBenet's name and always seemed to brighten up when they spoke about her...but if anyone (not just them) are still falling apart at the seams 4 or 5 years after a loved one's death, that's just not plain healthy.

SVZ

Quote Originally Posted by TheAntiParis View Post
    They're making such a big deal out of this guy; entertainment tonight was showing his home movies, the car he had as a teenager- they tracked it DOWN, some woman bought it. They;re having a field day. I'll laugh if he's not the perp- which i dont think he is. No DNA proof yet.
    Did you see the Fox news report of it?

He ate fried large prawns, and drank champagne...

As the airplane began to land, he combed his hair.

^^The latest is that he HATES his orange prison uniform. It's not hip enough and makes him look bad. Whoa.

probably clashes with his blush.

Thread Information