Page 26 of 36 FirstFirst ... 16222324252627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: Arrest Made In JonBenet Ramsey Case

Elite Member

Default Re: Arrest Made In JonBenet Ramsey Case

KD, I was like you...I thought the house was modest size too. It looked like a nice size home from the outside but not huge. It is in fact larger than I thought. The news said yesterday that it's 15 bedroom home and has three floors. They showed a layout of it and of course a tour of the house...it was big.

BTW, I called that room a wine cellar because some people refer to it as that...I know it wasn't actually used to store wine. I was just pressed for time and it was quicker for me to type it that way instead of boiler/utility room...lol

Pretty Girl,

For what it is worth - while I don't share your view point - you have expressed yourself in such a manner that I can sit here and think hmmm ok.

So Bravo on that.
    He who knows does not speak.
    He who speaks does not know.
    Lao-tzu

SVZ

Is it just me...or does this guy have foundation and blusher on?

Is someone doing his makeup?!?!

He's a pre-op tranny
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

SVZ

I wonder if he's on estrogen.

Elite Member

Thanks a lot suede.

When the killer gets caught (because one day I do believe it will come out), I say hang their ass. When JonBenet's killer gets revealed, that person deserves no mercy. I don't care if it's one of her parents, someone who knew her or a so-called intruder. The person who killed her deserves no mercy. It was a horrible crime. And the sad thing is that JonBenet Ramsey was only one child out of more than a thousand children that year alone who were murdered in 1996 nationwide. That's really disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by PrettyGirl View Post
    Thanks a lot suede.

When the killer gets caught (because one day I do believe it will come out), I say hang their ass. When JonBenet's killer gets revealed, that person deserves no mercy. I don't care if it's one of her parents, someone who knew her or a so-called intruder. The person who killed her deserves no mercy. It was a horrible crime. And the sad thing is that JonBenet Ramsey was only one child out of more than a thousand children that year alone who were murdered in 1996 nationwide. That's really disgusting.

Agreed!
    He who knows does not speak.
    He who speaks does not know.
    Lao-tzu

KD
    Elite Member

Total pro-op tranny.

Ramsey suspect had sex-change consultation, doctor says
    BANGKOK, Thailand (AP) — With its large, open transgender population, Bangkok is a haven for foreigners in search of acceptance and gender reassignment surgery at a cheap price.

The latest to reportedly inquire about a sex change operation was John Mark Karr, the American school teacher who says he killed six-year-old beauty queen JonBenet Ramsey in 1996.

Karr, 41, had a consultation at the downtown Pratunam Polyclinic, according to one of the doctors there, said Dr. Thep Vechavisit. He declined to provide additional details, but confirmed Sunday that Karr was "one of my patients."

A staffer at the dingy clinic off a busy street said Karr had talked with the doctor about sex-change surgery. She declined to give her name because she was not authorized to speak to the media.

The clinic, which co-sponsors a popular transsexual beauty contest, specializes in sex change operations and advertises a large menu of plastic surgery procedures in the English-language Bangkok Post.

Breast implants cost $1,125, liposuction costs $625 and sex-change surgery is $1,625 -- a bargain compared to U.S. prices, where male-to-female reassignment surgery typically runs in the tens of thousands of dollars.

Thep said mostly Thais and other Asians, especially Vietnamese and Japanese, came to him for gender reassignment surgery. Occasionally, he also gets foreigners from America or Europe.

He said he performs about one sex-change surgery a week. Each procedure takes about two to three hours and patients are typically able to return to their hotels a day after the operation. He said most patients have been living as women -- dressing and taking hormones -- for years before appearing at the Bangkok clinic.

His cramped office is stuffed with boxes of papers and photos of before-and-after breast enlargement photos -- the most sought-after procedure. He has been performing sex-change surgeries for 10 of the 20 years he has worked as a plastic surgeon.

"I'm pretty popular," he admitted Sunday.

http://www.courttv.com/news/ramsey/j...k_Karr_ap.html

Elite Member

I don't get it...this guy is a pervert who's obviously obsessed with dead little girls. He says he raped and killed a little girl and he supposedly likes young females. Now he wants a sex change from man to woman? For what? To appeal to men now? Is this guy gay now? I wonder if this is real or just more hype people are making up and the media prints it...why would a man who likes girls want a sex change if there's no homosexual history behind him...or is there? This is getting stranger by the day...

*scratching head*

SVZ

Maybe he wanted to do it so no one would recognize him? But then why would he turn himself in...

Elite Member

This man's a freak. He's either a wierdo who's interested in being bi-sexual now....or he knew (or felt) the cops were closing in on him and like you say, he wanted to change his entire appearance because he was getting really desperate. Didn't he 'confess' to the crime after he was in custody?

Quote Originally Posted by PrettyGirl View Post
    I don't get it...this guy is a pervert who's obviously obsessed with dead little girls. He says he raped and killed a little girl and he supposedly likes young females. Now he wants a sex change from man to woman? For what? To appeal to men now? Is this guy gay now? I wonder if this is real or just more hype people are making up and the media prints it...why would a man who likes girls want a sex change if there's no homosexual history behind him...or is there? This is getting stranger by the day...

*scratching head*
    Gender has nothing to do with sexuality. There are male to female transexuals that are attracted to women, they went from being a straight man to a lesbian woman. Their sexuality was unrelated to the fact they felt they were born the wrong gender.

Maybe since he was obssessed with JonBenet and how pretty she was, maybe he wanted to be pretty too???

where is the DNA evidence, darnit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Authority View Post
    Maybe since he was obssessed with JonBenet and how pretty she was, maybe he wanted to be pretty too???
    Hmmm.

"I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Thread Information