Page 25 of 36 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast

Thread: Arrest Made In JonBenet Ramsey Case

Default Re: Arrest Made In JonBenet Ramsey Case

Quote Originally Posted by PrettyGirl View Post
    Oh come on now, Grimmlook, I know you don't mean that...you HONESTLY think they murdered their daughter as a stepping stone to fame? That doesn't even make sense. They strangled this child to death, bashed her skull in all to get some media attention?
    Whynot? They painted her up to look like a prostitute and drssed her like a 7 year old whore to writhe seductively for creepy judges. Obviously, since these are pageant parents (who are batfuck insane to begin with) they live vicariously through their kids to a degree to the point where a lot of them treat their children like things and risk fiscal insolvency to get that stupid tiara.

A pageant freak Patsy may have been...I can't comment, I don't run in those circles and I don't know anyone who's into kid pageants so I really don't have any knowledge of them.
    Did you miss the pageant mom freakfest rampage on here? It's pretty much what I just said.

But to say they were prostituting their daughter is a little far-fetched.
    Wtf do you call dressing their kid up in whorish outfits and painting them like a common street hooker, for money?

I think a lot of mothers go overboard with their daughters and they dress them up like little dolls and get super excited.
    No, they want to WIN to the point that they'll behave like rabid badgers, damn near bankrupt themselves, emotionally traumatise their children, stab each other in the back, denigrate each others children and get headshots so airbrushed that they look like little plastic china dolls.

What do so many women say "Oh, I want a girl because the clothes are cuter". It was Patsy's only daughter. They had money. The kid was cute. Patsy may have gone overboard but to say she murdered her and wanted to prostitute her just doesn't make sense.
    It makes a lot of sense. What happens when the trick pony gets old enough not to want to do tricks anymore?

I don't think she seriously saw the 'wrongness' in it...maybe in hindsight she did but I really don't think so at the time...
    Former beauty queen pageant freaks never do. That's the sickness.

My opinion is that they both loved that child. ('That child'...lol)...it's obvious that they indulged her. She was adored.
    She was prostituted and used. They even gave her a tacky pageant name right out of the womb. I bet she was groomed for one purpose only.

I'm sorry, if I have a little girl one day I'll love her, but she ain't getting all the stuff JonBenet had...
    *twirls finger*

JonBenet was not sexually abused by her father or brother...
    That we know of, just cuz daddy didn't boink her doesn't mean less obvious things were going on.

If Patsy killed her, I think it was an accident, not deliberate because a mother who hates her kid isn't going to shower her with all that attention and spend all that money for pageants on her...
    Tying up, strangling with cord, and smashing her head open DOES NOT HAPPEN BY FRIGGING ACCIDENT! wtf?!
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

When will the DNA tests be completed on this asshole?? Christ, can't they hurry this shit up already??

Looked at the ransom letter that another poster provided and Patsys samples....really makes you think.

things that make you go HMMMMM
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

There was an open pipe in the basement which led to the outside of the house.
    Detectives made loud screams in the basement and were heard outside of the
    house, but were barely audible on the first floor of the house.

JonBenet was not sexually abused other than what happened that night.

Why do I keep getting signed off of this forum?
    Scariest Halloween mask ever > > >

Quote Originally Posted by Algernon View Post
    All the pageantry stuff most likely was for Patsy's own gratification. She was a former beauty queen and she was living through her little girl. I don't doubt she loved JonBenet, and I highly doubt she set out to kill her, but buying all the pageant stuff isn't a good example of her 'love', IMO.
    I think, yes, Patsy was living vicariously through JonBenet, with all the kiddie pageants. She was probably proud of her accomplishments(if you can call them that), but probably also jealous of her success.

Detectives made loud screams in the basement and were heard outside of the house, but were barely audible on the first floor of the house.
    Did they go next door and see if they could hear it through the walls?

JonBenet was not sexually abused other than what happened that night.
    Unprovable.

Elite Member

All parents live through their children...and I guarantee you that there's someone out there who will have something to say about how you raise your kids. Your mother, father, in-laws, etc....people are always super critical of parents--especially other parents.

If JonBenet was molested, it was obviously by someone but not her father or brother IMO. I've seen those cases at work. I've seen pictures and reports of molested kids. The proof is there. They've never even released the fact that JonBenet was sexually molested the day she died at all...they've always said was inconclusive. Even her hymen was still intact. That's fact. Doctors have said this...so how can anyone say this child had been molested for any amount of time? Not even anal abrasions were found on her...things are being thrown out here without any proof. BASELESS STATEMENTS MADE ON BIASED PERCEPTIONS NOT FACT. It makes no sense whatsoever. The person who killed JonBenet obviously didn't care about being careful about strangling her...he didn't care about being careful about cracking her skull...do you think he would've been careful about raping her? NO. It was a vicious killing. I think it's more likely that if she was raped that day there would've been a lot of evidence proving that. Blood and abrasions all over the place..

DNA is going to prove this case. If not now, it will later. The killer will be identified and I think if it's not Karr, it's going to come out who it is soon. This Karr guy woke up a monster and people are moving on this case again. In that sense, maybe it's good this nutcase lied (if he did). He's brought this case to the forefront again after all these years...and if the Ramseys are found innocent one day, I wonder what people will say then.

Parents kill their kids all the time...believe me, that I'm not in denial about at all. If there's anything I hate more than anything is the senseless harm of any sort to children. But there's proof when someone does this. All these accusations against the Ramseys are assumptions. It's not strong and it's not fact. If it were, they would've been arrested. I can't buy that. I can't call someone a killer without definitive proof. I won't.

If JonBenet was molested, it was obviously by someone but not her father or brother IMO.
    Based on what? If they didn't pork her or leave any marks, it's not like they could go ask the pretty little corpse if mommy and daddy touched her secret no-no special area.

I've seen those cases. I've seen pictures and reports of molested kids. The proof is there.
    Oh? You can tell which kid was groped just by looking at a picture of it, even if there are no visible marks?

They've never even released the fact that JonBenet was sexually molested the day she died at all...they've always said was inconclusive.
    Uh, if it was inconclusive then how can you say she wasn't molested? You can't.

Even her hymen was still intact. That's fact. Doctors have said this...so how can anyone say this child had been molested for any amount of time?
    *gropes your tits and makes you give him a blowjob*

That's how.

Not even anal abrasions were found on her...things are being thrown out here without any proof.
    No, you're just concentrating on penetration as the only form of molestation.

The person who killed her obviously didn't care about being careful about strangling her...he didn't care about being careful about cracking her skull...
    I thought that was an accident by her mother?

do you think he would've been careful about raping her? NO.
    So wait.. he wasn't careful about bashing her brains in and wasn't careful about raping her.... this means what exactly?

It was a vicious killing. I think it's more likely that if she was raped that day there would've been a lot of evidence proving that. Blood and abrasions all over the place..
    Hence, inconclusive.

DNA is going to prove this case. If not now, it will later.
    Most likely.

The killer will be identified and I think if it's not Karr, it's going to come out who it is soon. This Karr guy woke up a monster and people are moving on this case again.
    No, this guy Karr is a media whore and the conservative owned media conglomerates need something to distract from all the crazy things going on.

In that sense, maybe it's good this nutcase lied (if he did). He's brought this case to the forefront again after all these years...and if the Ramseys are found innocent one day, I wonder what people will say then.
    Our bad?

Parents kill their kids all the time...that I'm not in denial about. But there's proof. All this is assumptions. I can't buy that. I can't call someone a killer without definitive proof. I won't.
    and I can't dismiss the possibility they did it.

Hit By Ban Bus! UndercoverGator's Avatar

My question, Pretty Girl, is why you're so damned worked up about a kid you didn't even know and protecting parents that didn't have the sense to protect their daughter while she was alive? What type of personal investment do you have in all of this?

^^Good question. First of all, her parents were nuts to have her prancing around in those exploitative child beauty pageants. Secondly, I can't really understand how anyone could have sympathy for these low-lifes. Yes, I know, they're rich, but low-lifes are found in all economic strata. After Jon-Benet's death, they came across about as warm and likable as a couple of slabs of granite. Where was the grief? Yes, I know people experience grief in different ways. However, they might have come across as a little more genuine if they had cooperated with law enforcement instead of throwing roadblocks in their way. I don't know if JonBenet was molested, but I wouldn't be surprised, considering how she was exploited in those pageants. What I do know is that she was murdered, and more than likely the perpetrator of the crime got off scot-free.

KD
    Elite Member

If there was an intruder, I wonder if he/she was in the house already when the Ramsey's were at that party. I wonder if he/she hid in the house until they all went to bed and then went upstairs and killed JonBenet. Did this give an intruder ample time to write a ransom note when they were all gone? I don't know...I'm just throwing things out there...but I've often wondered that. That would seem more plausible than a kidnapper/murderer wandering in the house having all the time in the world to write 3 page letters and kill a kid in a wine cellar with the whole family in the house.
    What I saw on A&E the other night, said that this was a theory. And it wasn't a wine cellar that her body was found in, it was a boiler/utility/storage type room.

Hit By Ban Bus! UndercoverGator's Avatar

Today's bit of freaky Carr news is of his mother trying to bump him off as a little kid. Apparently real crazy runs in that family.

Suspect's mother tried to kill him when he was a baby
    Family friend recalls frightening experience
    ABCNews

(8/22/06 - ATLANTA, GA) - The mother of the suspect in JonBenet Ramsey's murder tried to kill him when he was only a baby, a family friend told ABC News.
    Also on ABC13.com:
    Send news tips | RSS | ABC13 E-lert | Info mentioned on air | Search abc13.com
    John Karr's mother, Patricia Elaine Adcock "made a big round donut [of kindling] and put him in the middle of it," said George McCrary, 76, who said he has known Karr's father, Wexford Karr, for 40 years.

"She just boxed the little baby in and tried to light it," McCrary said. John's older brother Michael "came running in just before she got the flame to the flammable material," McCrary added.

Adcock was later committed to a mental institution. She died in 2000, according to an obituary in the Pittsburgh, Pa., Post-Gazette. Attempts by ABC News to reach immediate members of the Karr family were unsuccessful.

McCrary told ABC News he was speaking independently. While he has been a close friend and confidante of Wexford Karr for four decades, McCrary said he has not spoken to him since news broke last week of John's apparent confession to killing JonBenet Ramsey in 1996.

"I am doing this because I love John and I love the family and I want people to know that while he certainly has some serious problems, John is a good human being and I love him and I will stand by him," McCrary said.

In a series of exclusive interviews over two days, McCrary painted an enigmatic portrait of a brilliant and amiable but troubled young man whose romantic relationships and fixations were explosive, emotionally charged and disturbing.

"From the time his mother tried to kill him -- he's been out-and-out paranoid that someone's going to try and kill him or take advantage of him," McCrary said. "He needs a psychiatrist worse than anyone I've ever met in my life."

McCrary said he doesn't know whether or not Karr killed Ramsey, as Karr has reportedly confessed, but he believes Karr is a pedophile haunted by a possessive need to "own" the girls and the women he fixates on, McCrary said.

'Victory!'

McCrary said he met Wexford Karr in 1965, when both men were beginning careers in the construction industry. The son of a deacon from Hamilton, Ala., the elder Karr moved to Atlanta after World War II and began a construction and real estate business and was very active in his church, McCrary said.

Wexford Karr twice married and divorced women who were many years younger than him. He met Adcock, an 18-year-old traveling evangelist from Lovejoy, Ga., and married her when he was 37, according to McCrary. They had two children together -- Michael, 47 this month, and John, 41.

John was a just a baby when his mother tried to kill him, McCrary said. She was committed to Central State Hospital and Wexford Karr divorced her in 1973, saying the marriage was "irretrievably broken," according to the Atlanta Journal Constitution.

At the time of the alleged murder attempt, the Karr family was living in an Atlanta apartment complex that Wexford Karr owned, McCrary said. One of the tenants in that building was Susan Simpson.

"She'd watched the marriage go to hell," McCrary said. "And when it ended, she was there for Wex, and helped him through that hard time. He fell in love with her."

Wexford Karr and Simpson married. He was 52. She was 29. They lived together for several years before splitting up. The elder Karr took his sons to live with his parents in Hamilton, Ala., where John attended high school, McCrary said.

Karr reportedly made a yearbook entry in 1982 that has similarities to the ransom note found in JonBenet Ramsey's Boulder, Colo., home after her body was found on Christmas day, 1996.

"Though, deep in the future, maybe I shall be the conquerer [sic] and live in multiple peace," the entry read, according to the Rocky Mountain News.

The ransom note concluded with the single-word exclamation "Victory!" and was signed "S.B.T.C." Investigators are looking into whether those initials may stand for "shall be the conqueror." Other explanations have been proposed for those initials, including that they were a reference to the Subic Bay Training Center, a now-closed naval base where John Ramsey was stationed.

'Totally Focused'

John Karr was an "uncontrollable" and "possessive" child who would throw tantrums until he got what he wanted, McCray said. But, he said, John Karr was "smart as hell, talented and sharp as a tack."

McCrary gave John his first job as a teenager -- loading and unloading furniture at a Georgia warehouse. McCrary said John quit on his first day, saying his arms hurt and that the work was too tough for him.

McCrary said John later talked his father into selling one of the family's rental properties and going into the car business.

"They started buying cars, fixing them up, and selling them," McCrary said. "He found a DeLorean and said 'Daddy, I want that. And his daddy said, 'All right.' They got a good price for it."

Referring to John's diverse and unusual talents, McCrary recounted a story of John once single-handedly dismantling and re-assembling the DeLorean.

"When John wanted something, he was totally focused on getting it," McCrary said. "He had an unbelievable mind."

John was also musically gifted and played 12-string guitar expertly as a teen, according to McCrary. One summer in Georgia, during his brief marriage to Queintana Shotts, he came to a Fourth of July party and sang the "most beautiful harmonies you've ever heard" with local country legend Sam Allen, whose stage name was Billy Autumn, McCrary said. The duet so impressed Allen that he told the young man he wanted to sign him up for a record contract on the spot.

Allen and McCrary got on the phone that day and contacted Baker Knight, an industry legend who wrote Ricky Nelson's hit "Lonesome Town" and whose songs were recorded by Elvis Presley and Frank Sinatra. A record deal was discussed over the phone. It never materialized.

'Talk of the Town'

John met Shotts in Hamilton, Ala., and he married her when he was 19 and she was 13, Shotts' parents, Larry and Melissa, told ABC News.

"I've never seen two kids more in love in my life," McCrary said.

But Shotts' parents were opposed to the marriage. McCrary said John had a lengthy battle with Shotts' parents over his relationship with their daughter. The more the parents resisted the couple's plans, the more defensive and possessive Karr became.

At some point in the relationship Shotts left him, McCary said, and Karr "put up one of his great efforts to get what he wanted."

"It was the talk of Hamilton,'' McCrary said.

Eventually, Karr won her back, but the marriage ended in nine months.

'Lara Is Now His'

John's second marriage -- to Lara Knutson -- was also marked by heated opposition from her parents.

In 1989, when he was 24 and living back in Atlanta, John married a pregnant, 16-year old Knutson.

"Her parents went wild," McCrary said. "You have this young girl and this older, divorced man." He said her parents "went nuts."

McCrary said the couple moved back to Hamilton, "and her father took after them."

Knutson's father and Wexford Karr were on the phone often during this period, McCrary said.

"I talked to John and he told me to tell you 'don't come down,'" McCrary quotes Wexford Karr as telling Knutson's father, who was in Georgia. "Lara is now his."

McCrary says he spoke to John during this period and that the young man was as scared and despairing as he was possessive and angry.

"My life's over if I lose Lara," McCrary said John Karr told him. "And his life is over if he comes to get her," Karr allegedly said, referring to his bride's father.

Neither Knutson nor her attorney returned calls for comment and her father could not be reached.

McCrary said the beginning of Knutson's marriage to Karr was characteristic of John's romantic relationships.

"When John found a girl he liked, he just fell head over heels," McCrary said. "He couldn't do enough for them. He worshipped them. He kind of treated them like a little girl of his own, dressing them and giving them presents. He would spend money on them that he wouldn't spend on himself. He was so generous, and attentive and friendly."

Lara became pregnant with twins, but they died at birth. The couple moved to California, and eventually had three boys.

"He was really a hell of a nice guy," McCrary said. "And I think he fell into an addiction to pedophilia the way people fall into one addiction or another.

"He wanted the successful marriage that his father never had," McCrary repeated. "This boy suffered his whole life. He lived from one trauma to the next."
    http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?se...rld&id=4484815

KD
    Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by WickedHo View Post
    You got a set o' balls on you, girl, to make such a statement with such conviction.

But, um, yeah. JonBenet was sexually abused. By someone.
    I also don't buy that she was sexually abused. And if I had Mayberry investigating and they said we feel YOU have been sexually molesting your daughter and we believe you murdered her, I would be soooo done with the police. The could communicate through my lawyer from then on.

And one of my problems with peoples *convictions* in this case are pageant mother=murderer. I understand many people's intense hatred of these things, I myself feel parading you child around dressed as a tart is ridiculous, but it does not mean they are murderers.

There are so many rumors posing as facts surrounding this case, none of us are getting the real story in this case.

Also, FWIW, I always thought the Ramsey's house appeared so modest until that A&E special. Three stories and a basement, quite the house actually. Not super oppulant, but nice and quite large!
    Last edited by KD; August 22nd, 2006 at 06:43 PM.

Elite Member

Oh give me a break Undercovergator. This thread is 38 pages long. I just jumped on it...I have no personal investment in it. I have as much as you do that's why you're also posting here. But just because we have differing points of view, no need to get nasty about it. I'm not putting you down, so you don't take it personally. I'm just saying I am not entirely convinced the parents did it. I want proof. Not media hype. Not gossip. Not rumors. That's been all over the place for 10 years now. Enough already. The Boulder District Attorney never charged the parents or arrested them. If they never had enough evidence to convict them that says a lot to me. Assumptions and guessing can make people really dislike you, but it doesn't make you a murderer.

KD, I agree with you. It' a ludicrous analysis. Pageant mom=killer. I don't even see the connection there and no jury on earth would convict a person on that theory.

I'm not entirely convinced they did it either, but we're just theorizing. However, pageant parents are a fucktarded bunch so it really wouldn't surprise me in the slightest. We've already posited a number of ways ol mom Ramsey might have jumped off the edge of the sanity cliff.

Thread Information