Page 23 of 36 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast

Thread: Arrest Made In JonBenet Ramsey Case

Default Re: Arrest Made In JonBenet Ramsey Case

This guy is just creeping me out big time. I dont know what to make of him.

I think the SBTC is just a coincidence; why not just write, I shall be the conqueror on the note then? SBTC was also linked to John Ramsey when he involved in the navy, otherwise it could also be South Boulder Tennis Club.
    The ramsey on the beauty pageant form looks alot like the ramsey in the ransom note to me.
    And the fact that it rambled on for 3 pages when the girl was dead anyway, and that it was written in the ramsey house considering it was written on their paper and their pen was used, is all too strange.

how about the 118,000 dollar ransom demand, the exact amount of mr. ramsey's bonus? That has to be the biggest coincidences in the history of mankind!

Where's the DNA evidence, darnit!!!

The demand was super weird epsecially since a true kidnapper could have asked for at least a mil, John Ramsey was loaded.

I read somewhere that the 1-1-8 was significant in the bible, or there was some passage under the numbers about forgiveness of all things!

Quote Originally Posted by TheAntiParis View Post
    The demand was super weird epsecially since a true kidnapper could have asked for at least a mil, John Ramsey was loaded.

I read somewhere that the 1-1-8 was significant in the bible, or there was some passage under the numbers about forgiveness of all things!
    That 1-1-8 aspect is very interesting, and perhaps it was in the back of the writer's mind, as he or she penned ( I happen to think most likely she) penned the ransom note. But I also tend to think the writer of the note was panicking, and grasping at straws, when they wrote that note. Patsy knew she had just screwed up big-time by accidentally killing her daughter, and she was trying desperately to cover her ass. She knew her husband had gotten a $118,000.00 bonus so that figure was obviously in the back of her mind. I wouldn't spend a lot of time trying to decipher that note, anyway, because I think it is just a lot of sound and fury signifying nothing.

There's lines in the note from crime movies. That supposedly 'eliminated' either Ramsey as authors of the note because they said they dont watch movies. Pssssh, yeah and that can really be proved.

And I agree ediebrooks, the note rambles on, repeats itself. It sounds like someone who was writing in a panic. The length proves to me that it could NOT have been an intruder who wrote it; maybe if it said, 'we got your kid, we want a mil or she dies', is believable but 2 and a bit pages, with all kinds of strange sentences, makes no sense.

It seemed odd to me that the note say "bring a reasonable size attache", it just sounds like a woman. How many men worry about stuff like that?

its one of the strangest pieces of writing that ever existed!

Elite Member

I saw two guys on the Ramsey case who were either detectives or something or other and involved in the investigation 10 years ago and they both said it's totally untrue that John Ramsey's bonus that year was $118,000. They said there are a lot of things floating around that are being stated as fact and it's not. The ransom note asked for $118,00 but that was not the amount of any bonus.

Also, all this crap about Burke's voice being heard in the background. You can't hear anything. You can't hear him. They had all these experts say it was fabricated. At some point the D.A. had said it possibly sounded like he was from some voice or audio expert and then they retracted that statement.

This case is/has always been built on a bunch of assumptions and rumors and frankly it's disgusting. Let the truth be known and find the killer.

RE: The Ransom Note
    If an intruder entered the home specifically to kidnap JonBenet, he/she would have already prepared the ransom note. Therefore, it would not have been written on paper from within the Ramsey home.

This makes me think the note was written as a ruse, after JonBenet was killed. Was the killing an accident? I don't know. If the blow to the head came after the strangulation, then, NO!!

It's been postulated that a kidnapper wouldn't want to carry his own note into the house, in case he got caught breaking in. Better to look like a caught burglar than a caught kidnapper.

Prettygirl, that's what I've been yelling for the longest time. There is so much misinformation out there, and it's just accepted as fact. I've also heard that the Burke-in-the-background story was bogus.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Elite Member

I agree Lobelia, there is a lot of misinformation. I've read that ransom note and I don't think it's suggestive of a 'woman' writing it. All this nonsense that it proves a woman wrote it because it's 'wordy' is such a stereotypical thing to say and not based on any fact. The note rambles on and on and does have a lot of lines from movies. I think it points more to some lunatic...a crazy psychopath who was making no sense. There is no rhyme or reason to it. And the victory shit and the initials at the end make no sense.

I don't know who did it but I definitely can't say oh yeah, for sure the mother or father killed JonBenet. Based on what? How where they supposed to act? My God, what an unreal, total shock to find out your kid's been murdered. How are you supposed to act? You're probably in a state of total disbelief like 'Is this shit even real?' I probably wouldn't even be able to cry. It's amazing what the body does to protect you from such a blow. And I know from experience because when my dad died, I didn't cry. I went numb. My sister fell apart immediately but I felt nothing. I don't know why. It just didn't sink in. I guess I internalize. It wasn't until 6 months later that I actually cried. That's when it hit me because I couldn't keep ignoring it anymore--my brain couldn't keep shoving the grief away. Thank God no one was watching me or I'd be accused of plotting my dad's death because I reacted improperly guess...lol

Yeah, but you didn't hire a publicist a couple days after didja
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Elite Member

I find that totally understandable. I would've hired attorneys also. They were clearly being targeted as suspects and there comes a point when you realize okay, we need to start getting legal representation here. If someone accuses you of a crime, even if you're innocent, are you going to go into court ALONE knowing nothing about the law or are you going to get people to help you? People who do know the system? I'm sorry but if I'm being accused of murder and I'm innocent, I'm still covering my ass. I want lawyers--and I want damn good ones to clear my name. Especially if you're beginning to feel there's this growing conspiracy to name you as killers. Can you imagine?! Anyone in their right mind would hire an attorney if they were accused of murder (guilty or innocent). The Ramsey's had every right to defend themselves. The fact they hired legal counsel does not prove anything in my eyes.

And a publicist they needed--that case got so much media attention both nationally and globally they basically had no other alternative. It was a circus. They really had no choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Lobelia View Post
    It's been postulated that a kidnapper wouldn't want to carry his own note into the house, in case he got caught breaking in. Better to look like a caught burglar than a caught kidnapper.
    Aha!! That makes sense... But then... if this intruder/kidnapper had the foresight to not bring a note, then that would mean he/she planned everything out in great detail. So how did she end up dead??? IT BOGGLES THE MIND, I SAY!!! Just as soon as I'm ready to go along with the intruder theory, something brings me back to the Ramseys. GAAAAHHH!!!!

Thread Information