Page 19 of 36 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

Thread: Arrest Made In JonBenet Ramsey Case

Default Re: Arrest Made In JonBenet Ramsey Case

That note was rambling and goofy. Real criminals don't sit down and write lengthy letters and then beat the crap out of someone.
    Whoever did this is a very sick individual.

Some of the phrases in the letter were taken from Movies. Apparently
    the Ramsay's weren't into movies and certainly not the ones that the
    phrases were taken from.

Another problem I have with this intruder theory is I don't understand how anyone could sleep through a home invasion. Presumably the intruder would have stumbled and fumbled around in the dark, bumping into things. Also, I'm sure Jon Benet would have struggled against him.
    They could have used a flashlight.

I remember watching an interview and patsy stated that jon benet came down to get some pineapple, because there were traces found in her system, but if this confession is true, this guy claims he sat and ate pineapple with her, so someones lying. its so hard to figure out what happened, i dont think anyone will really know for sure
    "I did not feed JonBenet pineapple. OK? So I don’t know how it got in her stomach. And where this bowl of pineapple came from. I can’t recall putting that there,” Patsy said.

Source: http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2002/...in523875.shtml
    Scariest Halloween mask ever > > >

I read also there was something about a Christmas bear being found in JBR room--a bear that no one could identify. That allegedly didn't belong to her. This was also a 'clue' that only the killer would supposedly know about. And apparently (from the article I read) this jackass Karr referenced the bear a bunch of times to the Professor who turned him in. Don't know how true this is, but strange.

Quote Originally Posted by Elvira View Post

They could have used a flashlight.
    Hmmm... The same aforementioned flashlight that could have caused the skull fracture?? This case is just too bizarre and sickening.

KD
    Elite Member

^DH has a magnum flashlight that I *believe* cops use as well (not saying a cop did it!) but it is a big heavy mofo and would be an excellent weapon. Could inflict some serious damage. Very heavy and very long/big.

If the Ramseys didn't do it, if it was an intruder, and if her death was an accident, what was the point of entering the home between 10pm and midnite? Was the intruder intending to kidnap JonBenet? If so, how come they only brought the alleged taser and thin nylon rope?? Did the intruder carry the struggling JonBenet thru the house while strangling her as he/she searched for a tool (the paintbrush) to tighten the garotte?? Because the marks around the ligature look like scratches, as if she was trying to free herself. Or did they get the paintbrush first and then go tie up JBR? If so, that would indicate that murder was the intent, not kidnapping. And who'd want to break into their home between 10pm and midnite just to murder JonBenet? NOTHING ADDS UP!!!

KD
    Elite Member

Well, when were they going to enter the house? 10:00 AM?

They could have brought the taser, rope, tape and a big mofo flashlight.

I believe whoever it was tried to befriend her, ie the pineapple and teddy bear.

Quote Originally Posted by DeChayz View Post
    Hmmm... The same aforementioned flashlight that could have caused the skull fracture?? This case is just too bizarre and sickening.
    I couldn't agree more. Not even the most evil individual in the world deserves to die like this. If the murderer wanted her dead so badly, why couldn't they have just shot her and got it over with, instead of viciously tormenting the poor child? WHOEVER did it deserves the electric chair, but I have a feeling the true perpetrator has forever escaped punishment.

Quote Originally Posted by KD View Post
    Well, when were they going to enter the house? 10:00 AM?
    Uh, how about before the Ramseys returned from the party? How about kidnapping her from a public place?

Gee, KD, what are you, a criminal-in-training? How come you're the expert on when's the best time for a kidnapping??

Quote Originally Posted by ediebrooks View Post
    Not even the most evil individual in the world deserves to die like this.
    Maybe I'm a sick fuck, but I completely disagree with this statement. Truly evil people deserve whatever evil they've wrought to be brought down upon them tenfold. Hell, ahundredfold!
    Last edited by WickedHo; August 20th, 2006 at 03:34 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

KD
    Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by WickedHo View Post
    Gee, KD, what are you, a criminal-in-training? How come you're the expert on when's the best time for a kidnapping??

Right bac atcha, Ho.

Quote Originally Posted by KD View Post
    Right bac atcha, Ho.
    Uh, I'm not a criminal-in-training. I've already passed the test, and I've got my certification to prove it!

KD
    Elite Member

Well, 10 years of law enforcement couldn't figure it out, perhaps they should put you on the case.
    Congrats, BTW. Very cool.

Oh, hell to the NO! Not me!

But I do wish I could see the case file. Oh, how I wish!! And I mean everything the cops and lawyers and PIs have. Because as soon as I stop doubting the Ramseys' involvement, I hear/read about something that makes me think they are involved. Oy!

KD
    Elite Member

I believe the media has not given a fair idea of actual evidence, hence the no footprints in the snow, when there was very little snow. Shit such as that.

I too would love to see the case file. Can't wait til the Weirdo gets over here and they can grill him. I doubt he was involved though.

I have to agree with TheAntiParis. What a sick freak show! Can you believe there are actually embedded news reporters on the airplane with this sicko, updating the cable news channels with the latest details? Sheesh, I can only imagine the circus that's gonna be present at LAX when this guy arrives, you'd think some freaking celebrity was arriving!

Unbelievable!

Quote Originally Posted by ourmaninBusan View Post
    The police system is a bureaucracy of people who got a
    "C" average in high school, people; they aren't a League of
    Sherlock Holmeses. (Sorry to Lobelia or whoever it was that
    had police training. ) If they don't get results, they look
    incompetent in the eyes of America...

12. One last thing -- about Patsy's behaviour. I specifically remember
    that many people thought she wasn't grieving sufficiently back in 1996;
    it didn't look like she was distraught enough. However, she was on
    antidepressants at the time, so it's hard to say how she should have
    mourned. (Also, would people have accused her of overacting if
    she had cried too much?)
    No apology necessary to me, although I appreciate it. I don't know where you got this info, but it doesn't sound farfetched. I'm not a cop, & only mentioned my training because a particular person likes to nitpick my posts & question my right to my opinion. I had a bachelor's degree at the time I was trained, & didn't find it at all intellectually challenging. However, I'd *like* to believe that particularly sharp cops (and they're out there) are rewarded with promotions & detective positions, and that they are competent.

The cop who spent the morning alone with the Ramseys.... well, they say hindsight is 20/20, but this fool set a record. She should have known better, and I don't mind saying so.

The part about Patsy being on antidepressants is important. They often blunt your mood & affect, so it is significant information.

About the pineapple, I remember hearing about that from the beginning. However, I was under the impression that Patsy did acknowledge giving it to her. I'll have to go back & re-read some things.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Thread Information