Page 17 of 36 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread: Arrest Made In JonBenet Ramsey Case

Default Re: Arrest Made In JonBenet Ramsey Case

PrettyGirl: I think you and I are on the same team. I don't 100% believe the Ramseys are involved, but I DEFINITELY can't rule them out. It's all just too... weird! I'd hate to be on the jury when/if this case ever goes to trial.

Quote Originally Posted by PrettyGirl View Post
    Bottom line is that there's NOTHING the Ramseys could've done that day to remove them from being suspects. It wouldn't have mattered how they reacted, they were going to be investigated no matter what...that's the unfortunate thing out of all of this.
    Yes and No. The ramseys were not willing to cooperate with police from day one. They fled the scene and refused police questioning. Thats what initially made them look very guilty.

They are really trying to pin it on this guy anyway. Did anyone see the thing about the teddy bear? That was creepy. Although there could be millions of the same teddy bear.

My theories were always this;

*Father molested Jonbenet, went too far and accidentally killed her. The garotte around her throat might have been used in a sexual game; like he was restraining her or something. I dont think this is too far out because its believed that Jonbenet was the victim of sexual abuse. I'm not saying it was John Ramsey, but people have come forward and said that he was abit of a womaniser and would taunt Patsy if she got too fat. Thats different to what the Ramseys were trying to portray about themselves that they were the perfect family.

*Jonbenet wet the bed, went to her brother Burkes bedroom as she usually did, and he hit her and knocked her unconscious, or killed her accidentally, and the parents covered because they felt guilty for neglecting their son, and/or to save their image, and protect Burke. It became known that Burke was jealous of Jonbenet and all the attention she recieved. While John was away most of the time on business trips, Patsy was rushing Jonbenet off to dance lessons, dress fittings, and pageants, Burke was left pretty much by himself. I also read that Burke once hit Jonbenet in the cheek with a golf club; and the mother rushed her off to a plastic surgeon! She was absolutely obsessed with her daughters looks. And the police noticed that all through the morning, Burke didn't come out of his room. Surely he would heard his mothers hysterical wailing and all the commotion in the house, and came out to see what was happening. Sounds like to me, the parents told him to stay in his room. Police weren't even allowed to ask him if he'd heard anything that night.

*Jonbenet wet the bed and her mother lost it. According to the housekeeper, patsy used to get frustrated by Jonbenets bed wetting and resented that fact that Jonbenet still had to wear pull ups. Thats what initially made me believe that Patsy is disturbed. Patsy & Jonbenet could have also had an argument when they got home at 10pm that night, and she lost her temper.

What I found weird too was that the note wasn't taken seriously at all. It said that if the police were called, Jonbenet would instantly die, and the kidnappers were watching the house. But the police were called anyway. The ramseys were putting their daughters life in danger anyway. And the note said the kidnappers would call between 8am and 10am- detective linda ardnt said in an interview that when 8am passed, the ramseys didn't mention the promised call. Then when 10am passed, they still didn't mention the fact that the kidnapper had not called! Thats because they already knew damn well, in my opinion, that Jonbenet was in the house and she was dead.

I just 100% believe whoever killed Jonbenet was in that house. Plus whoever killed her left her clothed and wrapped her in her 'favourite' blanket. Karr said he 'raped' her, and if this was a brutal sex crime, she would possibly have been left naked, not clothed. I felt as though wrapping the body in the blanket was parents guilt. And everything used in the murder; the rope, the tape, the pen and paper for the note was all IN the ramsey house. What an intruder really come that unprepared!? I doubt it. And when this guy grabbed Jonbenet and took her to the basement, wouldn't she had screamed and put up a fight if she had never seen the perp before? I would say so. Plus, whoever tightened the rope around her neck, used a paintbrush as something to pull while doing it- an adult would have the strength to just throttle her with the cord. The paintbrush was kind of like a restraint- I get the impression that someone was pulling and releasing- like a sex game. An 11 year old boy [Burke] could also have been playing a dangerous game.
    Last edited by DitaPage*; August 19th, 2006 at 06:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by WickedHo View Post
    Good grief. I'll bet she was strangled first, then as she clawed at the rope, the killer bashed in her head, because killing her was the point. For fuck's sake...
    Regardless of whether John Mark Karr killed JonBenet Ramsey, he oughta be locked up and strung up. And if it turns out he does have victims, then shoot him. Twice. In the face.
    The death couldn't have been an accident, because of the savage blow to the poor child's head. In a way, the savage blow to the head almost makes me think the perpetrator was male, because it would take a lot of strength to bash someone's head in. I read on one website that Dr. Henry Lee thinks that the head wound was due to "horseplay", in which JonBenet fell down the basement steps. There are too many possible scenarios. Supposedly, this Karr guy knows some obscure details about the death scene that should shed some light on things.

Quote Originally Posted by Lobelia View Post
    The only other possibility that makes sense to me is that Burke did it, and they covered for him.
    What makes people think a nine year old kid committed such a horrific murder?? What's Burke's story? Because if a Ramsey did it, but not Ma or Pa, then it had to be him, and that is FUCKED. UP.

Dr. Lee's "horseplay" theory seems to indicate he thinks Burke might have done it, but I'm skeptical.

Quote Originally Posted by ediebrooks View Post
    The death couldn't have been an accident, because of the savage blow to the poor child's head. In a way, the savage blow to the head almost makes me think the perpetrator was male, because it would take a lot of strength to bash someone's head in. I read on one website that Dr. Henry Lee thinks that the head wound was due to "horseplay", in which JonBenet fell down the basement steps. There are too many possible scenarios.
    Wouldn't it be fucked up if Burke and JonBenet were playing, she fell, died, and the Ramseys staged a cover-up?

Question: was JonBenet killed in the basement?? Where did the head-bashing occur? Shouldn't there be blood evidence somewhere?? You know, like a spray pattern or something?

ETA: I gotta go. I'll be back for more tomorrow...
    Last edited by WickedHo; August 19th, 2006 at 06:10 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by ediebrooks View Post
    The death couldn't have been an accident, because of the savage blow to the poor child's head. In a way, the savage blow to the head almost makes me think the perpetrator was male, because it would take a lot of strength to bash someone's head in. I read on one website that Dr. Henry Lee thinks that the head wound was due to "horseplay", in which JonBenet fell down the basement steps.
    That reminds me; they found peroxide on the bathtub; Patsy used to dye Jonbenets hair even blonder. It was also wondered if the murder began there; Jonbenet was resisting having her hair dyed, as a 6 year old probably would!, and Patsy hit her and she fell and hit the tub, and that caused the blow.

I dont know if The ramseys, either John, Burke or Patsy intentionally killed Jonbenet, or if it was just a horrible accident.
    I also found it strange how Patsy would say in interviews, "I loved THAT child". Woul you really refer to your beloved daughter as 'that'. I dont think so. I really feel like Patsy lived through Jonbenet; she was in pageants, then Jonbenet was in pageants. And despite what Patsy reckons that Jonbenet loved them, other people have said that Jonbenet used to kick her mother backstage, and didn't want to go on. Her mother would tell, "you HAVE to do this". And after a pageant win one night, the ramseys went to dinner and Jonbenet was cold but her mother wouldn't let her put on a coat because Jonbenet was "still on show". Patsy really sounded like one of those terrible 'stage' moms. The fact that they spent hundreds and thousands of dollars on her costumes, hair & makeup, dance lessons etc, show that they were very serious about this stuff. And look at how they dressed up a six year old! She looks like a small adult. Her mother even used to make her blue contact lenses; her eyes were naturally green. So if she WAS a pedaphile target, its not surprising.

A neighbor did hear a scream around midnight.
    Her skull fracture although 8 inches in length, and 1.75 inches across at one point..there were no abrassions to speak of on her scalp. It was like her head was slammed into something. i.e. tub or toilet.

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

Elite Member

It just totally breaks my heart to see the video footage all over the news of JonBenet...she's singing, dancing, pretending to play the saxophone, moving around with all this boundless energy. It looks like she was a little ham, she must've been hilarious in real life. I'm sure she was quite a little character and absolutely adorable. They show close-ups of her and she has all this make-up packed on and yet behind all that lipstick and powder, you see that she was just a baby..she had this angelic little baby face.

Putting your kid in beauty pageants and talent shows doesn't make you a child killer or more likely to be one, but I don't think it's right either way. The Ramsey's painted her up and did make her look like little Chucky. What they were trying to accomplish with all that is beyond my comprehenstion...maybe back then it was a popular thing to do (I don't recall), but I think the days of pageants and all that are over. People don't look to favorably on that crap anymore, especially not after this crime...and it's just utterly disgusting the way someone could kill this little girl the way they did. HOW??!!? WHY?!?!?

I want them to find her killer so bad and I don't care who it is. That person deserves to be punished! What a rotten, perverted, diabolic S.O.B.

I read that book by Mark Fuhrman ..... He thought it was Burke because it was the only plausible scenario where the Ramsays would cover like it seems they did. BUt all gave dna samples and what was found on her underwear did not match any of them.... so whose freakin saliva was there????? I thought i read somewhere that there was actually more evidence that could have cast suspicion on an intruder????

KD
    Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheAntiParis View Post
    I also found it strange how Patsy would say in interviews, "I loved THAT child". Woul you really refer to your beloved daughter as 'that'.
    I have three children, I could/would say this.

I can see a freakazoid like John Mark Karr hanging around these child pageants, really getting off on seeing JonBenet painted up like a sexy doll. I'm not saying I'm even convinced he's the killer, I'm just saying that those parents unwittingly set their child up as a target by forcing her to perform in those beauty contests.

KD
    Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    A neighbor did hear a scream around midnight.
    Her skull fracture although 8 inches in length, and 1.75 inches across at one point..there were no abrassions to speak of on her scalp. It was like her head was slammed into something. i.e. tub or toilet.
    I hear (via cnn) it was 8.5 inches in length. You can see it on the website posted on a previous page.

Quote Originally Posted by mistify View Post
    I read that book by Mark Fuhrman ..... He thought it was Burke because it was the only plausible scenario where the Ramsays would cover like it seems they did. BUt all gave dna samples and what was found on her underwear did not match any of them.... so whose freakin saliva was there????? I thought i read somewhere that there was actually more evidence that could have cast suspicion on an intruder????
    Of course he lost the OJ case for the prosecution.
    Last edited by KD; August 19th, 2006 at 07:02 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by PrettyGirl View Post
    In total agreement with you...I don't think saying 'that child' is a clue of anything...it's saying that even if she wasn't a part of her, not her child, she still loved her for who she was...she's saying she loved her wholewheartedly as the individual she was...that's all I think Patsy Ramsey was trying to say when she's make reference to JonBenet as 'that child'.
    ITA!!!! plus in that interview wasn't she so upset about all the accusations against them???

Elite Member

When I heard the phonecall to the police from Patsy Ramsey, she sounded pretty hysterical and out of breath. If she was faking it, she did a good job because it seemed convincing to me...and at the time it was just a kidnapping...they hadn't found a body yet. Her voice and demeanor seemed like the normal reaction of any mother who'd woken up and realized her kid was gone...I would've sounded the same or even worse...scared, disbelief, confused. It didnt' seem 'fake'.

Thread Information