Page 16 of 36 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: Arrest Made In JonBenet Ramsey Case

Default Re: Arrest Made In JonBenet Ramsey Case

Me three...she SO wrote that note.

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

Quote Originally Posted by WickedHo View Post
    If Andrea Yates is the one that killed all five of her children, I wouldn't put her in the same category as Susan Smith. Smith killed her kids because the guy she was seeing didn't want children and she's an evil whore.
    Actually, I don't think Smith was even dating him when she drowned her sons. He had broken up with her because he didn't want the responsibility of kids and I guess she thought if the boys were out of the picture, she could get him back. Why it never occurred to the stunned bitch to just give the kids to the father for a while, I don't know.

I hope she's getting the shit kicked out of her in jail.

Question y'all: Did he actually say he killed her? Because all I've read is that he said he was with her when she died and that her death was an accident. Not exactly the same thing as a confession of murder.

^^ Yes, that's exactly my point: she did it for a man. Therefore, Susan Smith was an evil whore. Thanks for clarifying/fixing the details, aabbcc.

Quote Originally Posted by DeChayz View Post
    Question y'all: Did he actually say he killed her? Because all I've read is that he said he was with her when she died and that her death was an accident. Not exactly the same thing as a confession of murder.
    Me, too. As far as I know, he has not confessed to murdering her.
    Last edited by WickedHo; August 19th, 2006 at 05:09 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    Me three...she SO wrote that note.
    Agreed. That note was rambling and goofy. Real criminals don't sit down and write lengthy letters and then beat the crap out of someone. Another problem I have with this intruder theory is I don't understand how anyone could sleep through a home invasion. Presumably the intruder would have stumbled and fumbled around in the dark, bumping into things. Also, I'm sure Jon Benet would have struggled against him.

Quote Originally Posted by DeChayz View Post
    Such confusing reports as to what he's said, what he hasn't said. Those clowns in Thailand aren't helping. From what we've seen (over and over) it's just him saying 'I was WITH HER when she died'. Not exactly a blow by blow account of HOW, or WHY. Unless I'm missing something.

Well, if he was with her when she died and he didn't try to get help for her then he is partially responsible, but not guilty of first-degree murder unless he purposely inflicted the injuries that led to her death.

Elite Member

No one ever acts the way they're 'supposed' to...O.J. Simpson, Andrea Yates, Bill Clinton, the Ramseys, Robert Blake, etc....whenever the public is privy to your actions (personal, professional, criminal, whatever...), believe me, you are always screwed because the world looks at you through critical eyes. It's human nature. You will either never show enough emotion, or you'll be critisized for showing too much that it looked staged or to be a contrived. You will never hear people say "He/she did a great job handling that crisis and they acted accordingly". There's never a 'right' way...everyone is different, everyone is wired differently, everyone reacts differently.

Bottom line is that there's NOTHING the Ramseys could've done that day to remove them from being suspects. It wouldn't have mattered how they reacted, they were going to be investigated no matter what...that's the unfortunate thing out of all of this.

Quote Originally Posted by ediebrooks View Post
    Agreed. That note was rambling and goofy. Real criminals don't sit down and write lengthy letters and then beat the crap out of someone.
    Tell me about it! Why the fuck not just ask for $120,000? I mean, what's another coupla thou' if you're already asking for 118?

Another problem I have with this intruder theory is I don't understand how anyone could sleep through a home invasion. Presumably the intruder would have stumbled and fumbled around in the dark, bumping into things. Also, I'm sure Jon Benet would have struggled against him.
    Exactly! Besides, the intruder would have to be familiar enough with the Ramsey house to know to take JonBenet down to the basement, far enough away from the family, to do whatever to her.

Quote Originally Posted by PrettyGirl View Post
    There is NOTHING the Ramseys could've done that day to remove them from being suspects. It wouldn't have mattered how they reacted...that's the unfortunate thing out of all of this.
    I'm not talking about what they did that day alone. I'm talking about what they did in the following days, weeks, months after JonBenet's murder. THOSE subsequent actions are why I am highly suspicious of the Ramseys.
    Last edited by WickedHo; August 19th, 2006 at 05:20 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sometimes I wonder if John Ramsey was molesting JonBenet. Patsy found out, which caused her to go on a major psychotic rampage,bashing poor little JonBenet's head in. I'm just speculating. The intruder theory has too many holes. But if there's proof that this Karr guy did it, well I'll become a believer and stop speculating.

There's a woman who said Karr totally confessed this to her 5 years ago and said how he got in the house and what he did. I said this all a few pages back, but it's a very interesting video clip I saw...on KRON's website.

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

Elite Member

That day or any day...they were going to be critisized no matter what...when your kid ends up dead (and let's hope that never happens to one of us), you will be Suspect #1. It's always the family and people the victim knew that they look at first...

To be honest, I don't know how did it. Without DNA, it's really up to debate. I just can't say yeah, the Ramsey's did it FOR SURE. If it was so cut and dry, so easy, they would've gotten a conviction years ago. They never even arrested them? Why? They were grasping at straws. There was no solid proof of anything...anyone could've killed that child...the parents, the brother, an intruder...it's just baffling and really frustrating because that little girl deserves justice.

Believe me, I don't have a soft spot for the Ramseys at all but I can't say they did it..if it was the parents, hang their asses. If it was a stanger, give him the death penalty. I'm all for punishing the murderer who did this...I just don't know who it was...no one does, not even the Boulder Police Dept. and it's been 10 years! Crazy!

Quote Originally Posted by TheAntiParis View Post
    And as for 'her death was accident' some guy on the news said theres no way that was an accident. She had a smashed in skull, and was garrotted. There was strange dna found under jonbenets fingernails which means she tried to scratch the killer, and the scratches on her neck meant she tried to loosen that cord around her throat, the poor little thing. She was alive when she was being strangled. Thats no accident.
    Good grief. I'll bet she was strangled first, then as she clawed at the rope, the killer bashed in her head, because killing her was the point. For fuck's sake...

Regardless of whether John Mark Karr killed JonBenet Ramsey, he oughta be locked up and strung up. And if it turns out he does have victims, then shoot him. Twice. In the face.

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    There's a woman who said Karr totally confessed this to her 5 years ago and said how he got in the house and what he did. I said this all a few pages back, but it's a very interesting video clip I saw...on KRON's website.
    Did she say why she didn't come forth with this information 5 years ago?

She went to the FBI and they dismissed it. Dunno why.

Thread Information