Page 15 of 36 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 527

Thread: Arrest Made In JonBenet Ramsey Case

  1. #211
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    4,336

    Default Re: Arrest Made In JonBenet Ramsey Case

    Thank you KD and that's exactly what I mean. It wasn't a scenario, it's the truth of how taking a polygraph is. When you take one, it's ridiculous. They ask the stupidest questions and they ask all these questions that are purposely made to have you react a certain way...so I can only imagine all the crap they would've asked the Ramseys. They would've tried to make them seem nervous, evasive, etc...

    Taking a lie detector test is not a pleasant experience no matter how innocent you are. Now they have those voice analysis deals too...I haven't taken that one yet, but I hear they're doing those now also. Any job that requires a thorough background investigation or clearance requires them...my former bf had to get one every year and he said they sucked. They're stupid. I'm telling you, good criminals, good liars know how to stay calm and collected...the average Joe doesn't have such expertise in being deceitful or lying or being drilled and questioned.

  2. #212
    Hit By Ban Bus! WickedHo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    NYC, baby!
    Posts
    9,249

    Default Re: Arrest Made In JonBenet Ramsey Case

    Quote Originally Posted by KD View Post
    Totally agree, Mistify. The bumbling idiots of Boulder, who had very little experience with homicide investigations, were just that, idiots. They focused soley on the parents, who then hired their own PI and an attorney. Can't say I blame them. I agree that family needs to be eliminated, but if I had nothing to do with it, I would be superpissed that they would not focus elsewhere.
    If You Find Your Child's Murdered Body
    Step 1. Call the police.
    Step 2. Answer their questions.
    Step 3. Pledge to cooperate if they ask for DNA or a polygraph test.
    Step 4. Hire a lawyer if you are asked to provide a DNA sample or polygraph test.
    Step 5. Continue to cooperate with the police by providing said sample and taking said test.
    Step 6. Hire your own Private Investigator, regardless of whether you think the cops are doing their job.
    Step 7. ACT LIKE A GODDAMN GRIEVING PARENT!! Cancel all work commitments: everyone will fucking understand unless they're an asshole. And, for the love of God, DO NOT go on vacation for at least 6 months.

    Quote Originally Posted by mistify View Post
    I saw a special on the Ramsey's and I just donot think they did it.... It seemed they just DIDNOT trust the Boulder cops AT ALL>
    I agree that lie detectors are independable (is that a word? lol), that's why they're inadmissable in court. HOWEVER, it makes sense to just go ahead and take one to shut the cops up. And, hey, if the Ramseys simply DID NOT trust the Boulder cops AT ALL (which I can understand, especially since those dumbasses told JR to search the house again himself) then they should have held a press conference, proclaimed to the world that they DO NOT trust the Boulder cops, and then continued to cooperate with them. Because, really, those are the actions of an innocent person. Innocent people do not behave suspiciously and continue to behave suspiciously when the entire world is saying "Hey! You're behaving suspiciously!!" Unless they're idiots.

    And maybe that's what all this boils down to. Maybe the Ramseys are (were) just complete and total idiots. I don't know. But I sure as shit am not NOT suspicious of them.
    Last edited by WickedHo; August 19th, 2006 at 04:11 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  3. #213
    Elite Member sprynkles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    At the salon
    Posts
    17,565

    Default Re: Arrest Made In JonBenet Ramsey Case

    Quote Originally Posted by WickedHo View Post
    PrettyGirl:


    Do you have specific, in-depth details? Or can you point me to the source?? Although I am EXTREMELY glad to hear there was no semen found, I find it highly suspicious. It makes me think the crime was about rage and anger, not sexual frustration. Does that make any sense??
    Two great sites about the physical evidence are Crime Magazine and Crime Library dot coms.
    And it totally looks like the sexual stuff was done after her massive head injury was inflicted. I believe it was to make it look like something it wasn't.

    Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

  4. #214
    KD
    KD is offline
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    5,462

    Default Re: Arrest Made In JonBenet Ramsey Case

    I don't disagree, Ho, however, what YOU would do is not neccasarily what everyone else would do. I can only hope and pray that I will never be put in a situation where my grieving must be at a certain standard or else I am ASSumed guilty.

    We disagree, whatever, only time will tell. IMO, her parents had nothing to do with the murder and I personally feel horribly sorry for them having been vilified and convicted in the court of public opinion. I also try to read everything with a grain of salt.

    Also ironic that your #1 is call the police when so many on this thread have criticized the parents for doing this, due to the ransom letter stating that their daughter will die if they did this.

  5. #215
    Hit By Ban Bus! WickedHo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    NYC, baby!
    Posts
    9,249

    Default Re: Arrest Made In JonBenet Ramsey Case

    Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    This guy is cryptic enough with his answers that one or both of the parents might still have been invovled somehow. The main thing said specifically was that her death was an accident. Was that not pretty much what investigators concluded before they had this guy and the parents were the only possible/probable suspects? I still don't trust that these parents had nothing whatsoever to do with this. It should not have taken this long to dig this guy up.
    Yes. Yes. And yes. To everything you said, MrsDark. Brava!

  6. #216
    Bronze Member dancindiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    62

    Default Re: Arrest Made In JonBenet Ramsey Case

    I thought that there was evidence of previous sexual abuse. Did I read that incorrectly somewhere?

  7. #217
    A*O
    A*O is offline
    Friend of Gossip Rocks! A*O's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Being Paula
    Posts
    30,275

    Default Re: Arrest Made In JonBenet Ramsey Case

    What's the old saying? The most obvious answer is usually the correct one. The parents are in this up to their necks. Karma took care of Patsy. I hope the law finally takes care of John.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

    Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

  8. #218
    Bronze Member Navathe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Leuven, Belgium
    Posts
    54

    Default Re: Arrest Made In JonBenet Ramsey Case

    Quote Originally Posted by KD View Post
    Also ironic that your #1 is call the police when so many on this thread have criticized the parents for doing this, due to the ransom letter stating that their daughter will die if they did this.
    To be honest, the first thing I would do when I find a ransom note like that, is also call the police. They know how to handel these situations. I would not, however call all my family and friends. I would be as discrete as possible as not to alert the kidnappers that I'd informed the police.

  9. #219
    Hit By Ban Bus! WickedHo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    NYC, baby!
    Posts
    9,249

    Default Re: Arrest Made In JonBenet Ramsey Case

    Quote Originally Posted by KD View Post
    I don't disagree, Ho, however, what YOU would do is not neccasarily what everyone else would do. I can only hope and pray that I will never be put in a situation where my grieving must be at a certain standard or else I am ASSumed guilty.
    Me too! But just because that would mean something really, really bad happened to you and your family.

    And, yeah, I totally understand that not everyone reacts the same in this kind of situation. Duh! Unfortunately, the Ramseys made all the wrong moves at all the right times, and they'll both go to their graves presumed guilty by many, many people. Not by me. I presume them to be... somehow involved. Whether that means they did the murder or knew who did, they're involved in hiding the truth as they know it.

    I will say this, though: it'd be nice if this John Mark Karr was solely responsible for the murder of JonBenet. It'd be nice if the parents are in fact totally and completely innocent. But I don't have much hope that I live in a "nice" world. Fucked up things happen all the time on Planet Earth. I mean, hello, Susan Smith, for piss's sake!! Remember THAT stupid, murdering bitch!!??!?!?!!

    ETA: Does anyone know the estimated time of JonBenet's death??
    Last edited by WickedHo; August 19th, 2006 at 04:24 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  10. #220
    Elite Member sprynkles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    At the salon
    Posts
    17,565

    Default Re: Arrest Made In JonBenet Ramsey Case

    Around midnight. The state of rigor her body was in and the already decomposing odor at the time they found her dictates this.

    Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

  11. #221
    Elite Member mistify's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    in the twilight zone.
    Posts
    4,556

    Default Re: Arrest Made In JonBenet Ramsey Case

    I just hope god forbid nothing happens to any of us because my point kinda was that you donot act the way the public says you should act your fu*ked...... I have been myself in some pretty bad tragedies and looking back if i was in the public eye DID I handle it the way the Public thinks I should've??????? Probably not. I just hope that the Ramseys are completely vindicated if this is the guy... because if they were guilty of just not handling things they way people think they should......god that is horrific. and makes me sick. Probably why her cancer came back... but if she is innocent at least she is with that precious little girl again. My heart truly aches a little bit that she went to her grave with people still saying horrible things.

  12. #222
    Elite Member mistify's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    in the twilight zone.
    Posts
    4,556

    Default Re: Arrest Made In JonBenet Ramsey Case

    p.s. who can forget Susan smith, Darlie Routier, Andrea Yates , that bitch that sawed her babies arms off........ I get ill thinking about them... i just really really believe Patsy was not involved. Not every mother is capable of this though.

    Quote Originally Posted by WickedHo View Post
    Mmmm! Thanks, jackass!
    that is pretty funny......... hey on here we can be anything we want to be
    Last edited by mistify; August 19th, 2006 at 04:50 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  13. #223
    Hit By Ban Bus! WickedHo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    NYC, baby!
    Posts
    9,249

    Default Re: Arrest Made In JonBenet Ramsey Case

    Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    Around midnight. The state of rigor her body was in and the already decomposing odor at the time they found her dictates this.
    And thank YOU, sprynkles! Here's why I asked: is it possible that Patsy had an argument with JonBenet that escalated? Oh, and was JonBenet killed in the room where she was found? If so, and if Patsy killed her, why in that room? God, so many questions!! Oy vey!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by mistify View Post
    p.s. who can forget Susan smith, Darlie Routier, Andrea Yates , that bitch that sawed her babies arms off........ I get ill thinking about them... i just really really believe Patsy was not involved. Not every mother is capable of this though.


    that is pretty funny......... hey on here we can be anything we want to be
    If Andrea Yates is the one that killed all five of her children, I wouldn't put her in the same category as Susan Smith. Smith killed her kids because the guy she was seeing didn't want children and she's an evil whore. If Andrea Yates is the one I'm thinking of, she killed her kids cuz she was suffering from post-partum psychosis, not simply post-partum depression.

    I don't know about a mother sawing off her baby's arms. So I'll say, yeah, she was crazy, too. In that PPS kind of way.
    Last edited by WickedHo; August 19th, 2006 at 04:54 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  14. #224
    Hit By Ban Bus! ediebrooks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    In another dimension, untouched by time
    Posts
    6,830

    Default Re: Arrest Made In JonBenet Ramsey Case

    Quote Originally Posted by WickedHo View Post
    Mmmm! Thanks, jackass!
    For all the Ramsey defenders on the board, I will say this: that Karr guy at least LOOKS like a killer and child-molester. He's got the market cornered on creepy. But I still think Patsy did it. I can see her going nutso and just beating the crap out of poor little Jon Benet, and then trying to make it look like a sex crime.

  15. #225
    Hit By Ban Bus! WickedHo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    NYC, baby!
    Posts
    9,249

    Default Re: Arrest Made In JonBenet Ramsey Case

    Quote Originally Posted by PrettyGirl View Post
    They're stupid. I'm telling you, good criminals, good liars know how to stay calm and collected...the average Joe doesn't have such expertise in being deceitful or lying or being drilled and questioned.
    Although I still think the example you provided is LAUGHABLE as all get-out, I get your point and agree with it.

    Quote Originally Posted by ediebrooks View Post

    For all the Ramsey defenders on the board, I will say this: that Karr guy at least LOOKS like a killer and child-molester. He's got the market cornered on creepy. But I still think Patsy did it. I can see her going nutso and just beating the crap out of poor little Jon Benet, and then trying to make it look like a sex crime.
    *sigh* Me, too.
    Last edited by WickedHo; August 19th, 2006 at 04:59 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. JonBenet Ramsey hoaxer walks free
    By A*O in forum Crime and Punishment
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: October 9th, 2006, 12:34 PM
  2. Replies: 36
    Last Post: August 30th, 2006, 01:49 AM
  3. Suspect says JonBenet Ramsey death 'an accident'
    By aabbcc in forum Crime and Punishment
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: August 17th, 2006, 12:36 PM
  4. JonBenet Ramsey's mother dies
    By Palermo in forum Gossip Archive
    Replies: 77
    Last Post: June 30th, 2006, 05:32 PM
  5. New arrest in the Natalie Holloway case
    By Wonderwoman in forum News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: May 22nd, 2006, 05:29 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •