Page 11 of 36 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Arrest Made In JonBenet Ramsey Case

Default Re: Arrest Made In JonBenet Ramsey Case

i don't know that many - just know a bunch of full grown whores.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

My friends have been using prostitot for ages, but we've been using it to describe the 12 year old girls dressed like whores wearing full faces of makeup and hanging on random boys. It fits this situation too.

Quote Originally Posted by Lobelia View Post
    The only piece of evidence that really, really pushes me into believing that the parents did it is the side-by-side comparison of the ransom note & Patsy's handwriting. If you see her writing next to the ransom note, well, it speaks for itself.

The only other possibility that makes sense to me is that Burke did it, and they covered for him.

So much of the rest of the evidence is circumstantial, based on perception, or corrupted altogether.

Pretty much anything you want to know about any of the evidence, including exhaustive analysis of the ransom note & Patsy's handwriting, can be found here:

http://www.acandyrose.com/

Wow, I did realize that so many "experts" thought that Patsy Ramsey wrote the note.

Great link btw!!!
    He who knows does not speak.
    He who speaks does not know.
    Lao-tzu

I always thought she wrote the note ... her handwriting matched, she knew how much John's Christmas bonus was [coincidentally the exact amount of the ransom], the note was written on their own paper ... geez, way to make yourself look guilty, Patsy.

KD
    Elite Member

I have never believed her parents had any involvement in this crime. I am not yet sure that this guy did it, but I still don't see either of her parents doing it. Still too many inconsistancies in his story (as related by people/investigators who use English as a second/+ language, therefore some facts may have been altered in translation) but I hope DNA will tell.

Quote Originally Posted by ZETAZEN View Post
    There was a broken basement window....but no footprints in the snow. That still troubles me....
    There were patches of snow, and patches of bare ground.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAntiParis View Post
    Ramsey DNA was also found at the crime scene, speaking of the crime scene; when John Ramsey, the father, found his dead child, he picked her up, removing any original DNA. The police fucked up there big time; once he put his hands on the body before the cops could get there to stop him, he instantly contaminated the scene of the crime.
    Of course WHAT parent wouldn't do this? He tried to loosen the ligature and removed the tape, I sure as hell would do this as well.
    Last edited by KD; August 18th, 2006 at 02:34 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I've always been suspicious of the parents. I am always suspicious of people who get indignant about the cops doing their job. It is customary to interview the victim's family first, especially when it's a crime that happened in the home. Duh!

God forbid any of my kin are murdered and I have nothing to do with it. Cuz you know what? I damn sure would do any and everything I can to find the killer(s). Any intelligent, INNOCENT person recognizes that arousing suspicion takes the cops' focus off of the real killer(s), which is damn stupid if you're 1) innocent and 2) want justice.

It's a damn shame if the Ramseys are in fact innocent. Because they behave liked guilty jackasses during those first few months.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

Exclamation Re: Arrest Made In JonBenet Ramsey Case

Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc View Post
    I just posted an article about this in the news forum. I was kind of surprised that nothing had already been posted. Didn't expect to find it in gossip.
    well i first did post it in the news section waaaay before you b/c thats exactly what it was, NEWS! but like what happens all the time to me; it was moved to celebrity gossip; i don't know why!!!!! It ain't celebrity and it ain't gossip; it is in fact; NEWS but anyways I see that i was right when i first predicted that this sick fuck had prob nothing to do w/ jon benet but needed to get the fuck outta Bankok (THATS RIGHT; I WAS FIRST HERE TO FIGURE THAT BITCH OUT! SO EAT IT I JUST KNOW CRIMINAL MINDS).......we shall see though; like Jon Stewart said, THE MEDIA IS FEEDING OFF THIS SHIT LIKE ITS THEIR DAMN OXYGEN, and its sickening! there are about 5 million more important things going on in the world right now that should be broadcast instead of this shit; her parents did it and thats it, the guy who said he did it is a sick fuck who should get a worse death than Patsy Ramsey, he should get the worst death ever recorded in the history of Man. He is the very definition of a Sick Perverted Fuck! and if I were John Ramsey and really thought he did this; i wouldn't be sitting at home drinking high balls; i'd be in jail right now for the murder of this guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    Well, he wins the creepy award..

Bingo... which would you prefer.. the comforts of a US jail, or a pacific rim gulag?
    Aha! That makes sense of why he would confess to JonBenet's murder.

I am conviced Patsy and John Ramsey were involved in her death. Even a psycho killer wouldn't try breaking into your house on Xmas eve with the whole family at home, too much risk of being caught. JonBenet's gruesome murder was too personal in nature to have been committed by a stranger, in my opinion. And that ransome note was too chatty to be written by a man.

Great thread, btw.

Quote Originally Posted by AliceInWonderland View Post
    THE MEDIA IS FEEDING OFF THIS SHIT LIKE ITS THEIR DAMN OXYGEN, and its sickening!
    It's a slow hurricane season, not much news to report otherwise.
    Last edited by firecrotch; August 18th, 2006 at 03:33 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Hit By Ban Bus!

I remember seeing a documentary about the case. Not only is the murder creepy, but the "parents" made the poor kid end up like a freaky Chucky doll when she was alive. Poor, poor baby.

No, there's lots of news to report.. but it all involves Iraq, fake terrorism, and the republicans in trouble.

Hell, Bush actually lost it at a press conference this afternoon, ywling about evil judges that stopped his illegal spy program, and stomped off quite unexpectedly

Yes the mainstream media have fashioned it into a little clip show to cut out all that and make him look peachy.

Amazing, no?
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    No, there's lots of news to report.. but it all involves Iraq, fake terrorism, and the republicans in trouble.

Hell, Bush actually lost it at a press conference this afternoon, ywling about evil judges that stopped his illegal spy program, and stomped off quite unexpectedly

Yes the mainstream media have fashioned it into a little clip show to cut out all that and make him look peachy.

Amazing, no?
    Grimm, your siggy says it all.

OMG ITS DISGUSTING; even here in NYC thats all thats on the local news; seriously; i'm as pissed about now as i was 8 years ago when she was first murded; there's like tons of kids murdered every year and its always most likely the parents and/or another family member or close family friend ALWAYS. omg she wasn't even that cute; wat is the big deal over this!?

Hit By Ban Bus!

OMG ITS DISGUSTING; even here in NYC thats all thats on the local news; seriously; i'm as pissed about now as i was 8 years ago when she was first murded; there's like tons of kids murdered every year and its always most likely the parents and/or another family member or close family friend ALWAYS. omg she wasn't even that cute; wat is the big deal over this!?
    Distracting the masses from what is REALLY going on?

^ yeah yur exactly rite; i wonder what's being hidden right now!?

Hit By Ban Bus! UndercoverGator's Avatar

omg she wasn't even that cute; wat is the big deal over this!?

1) She's cute and white and lived in a perfectly groomed suburbian home.

2) Her parents are rich and white.

3) Her mother is a former beauty queen and the poor kid was involved in the kinderwhore industry

The story has it all, money, lust, perversion, beauty, the downfall of rich white folks, scantily clad pedophiles wet dreams..

Page 11 of 36 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread Information