Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Appearance on Dr. Phil show leads to child abuse charge against Alaska woman

So what? I used to have to pin down my oldest just to brush his teeth when he was a toddler.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    So what? I used to have to pin down my oldest just to brush his teeth when he was a toddler.
    But you weren't trying to hurt him.

i hope the bitch goes to jail.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Neither was she, she was trying to discipline him.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I doubt it. She seems to get off on his pain and fear.

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Neither was she, she was trying to discipline him.
    Through infliction of pain.

Which clearly isn't working anyway.

Parenting Fail.

Quote Originally Posted by CornFlakegrl View Post
    I know someone who did this and I witnessed it once.

It's not like the kid just go ok, here's my mouth. The mother had to pin him to the ground, get on top of him, pry open his mouth and put it on. Meanwhile the kid is screaming and thrashing like he's being murdered. Followed by horrible howling when his mouth is on fire.

Horrifying.

ETA: I couldn't finish watching that video. Fuck her.
    Well fucking duh, you think the kid is going to sit there and say "Sure, wash my mouth out with soap/put hot sauce in it."?

Of course not. You had to wrestle with the kid to do it. Only in the pussified society that we exist in today is this considered "horrifying". I look at this and roll my eyes.

Not every kid responds to "time outs" or getting a trophy just for breathing.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    i hope the bitch goes to jail.
    agreed
    Quote Originally Posted by Kat Scorp View Post
    My fellow 1982 Scorpion! Never occurred to me that penises go into ears until your twitpics
    @NickoMoralesXXX
    @Sexy_Seth_1982 awe sexy! You're just too cute to be true- I can't take my eyes off of you-

Forget bar soap. You have to use the liquid soap in the pump. We've done it twice for swearing. They don't swear anymore. At least, not in our presence.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post

This.

Well fucking duh, you think the kid is going to sit there and say "Sure, wash my mouth out with soap/put hot sauce in it."?

Of course not. You had to wrestle with the kid to do it. Only in the pussified society that we exist in today is this considered "horrifying". I look at this and roll my eyes.

I'm not pussified! Watching a four year old scream in terror IS horrifying.

You know what works? Setting limits and rules and sticking to them. No.Matter.What. Not giving in to the little brats every damn second and then wondering why they throw down the first time you say no.

Nevermind the overindulgence of toys, electronics, activities, etc. Kids need to EARN that shit, not expect life to hand them rewards every fifteen seconds of the day.

It's less about handling misbehaviour and more about parenting them correctly all day every day.

PS: if this was a puppy getting held down and force fed something that caused pain, you'd be going PETA on their ass.

Quote Originally Posted by louiswinthorpe111 View Post
    Forget bar soap. You have to use the liquid soap in the pump. We've done it twice for swearing. They don't swear anymore. At least, not in our presence.
    Well I'm horrified and I hope you go to jail for ABUSE you child abusing MONSTER. You also failed at parenting UTTERLY!
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by CornFlakegrl View Post
    I'm not pussified! Watching a four year old scream in terror IS horrifying.

You know what works? Setting limits and rules and sticking to them. No.Matter.What. Not giving in to the little brats every damn second and then wondering why they throw down the first time you say no.

Nevermind the overindulgence of toys, electronics, activities, etc. Kids need to EARN that shit, not expect life to hand them rewards every fifteen seconds of the day.

It's less about handling misbehaviour and more about parenting them correctly all day every day.

PS: if this was a puppy getting held down and force fed something that caused pain, you'd be going PETA on their ass.
    Yeah, and that doesn't work 100% of the time. Sometimes you need to get real with the little bastards.

and give me a break, pain? it's hot sauce. At most it's discomfort, like soap tastes terrible.

Puppies are trained in obedience classes, and sometimes require more strenuous methods of control as well. Rubbing their face in their poop on the carpet is about the same as hot sauce in a kids mouth, considering dogs smell about 1000 times better than we do.

Excactly and if you don't discipline they become those horrendous little monsters that ya'll think we should keep locked in a basement because they are fucking up your down time at a restaurant or a movie. This is not CHILD ABUSE, nor is it HORRIFYING it's discipline. As a mother of three little precious snowflakes let me tell ya, not one way works all the time, and it's different with each kid. I wish time-outs worked for all kids all the time but it just doesn't!
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

I am glad my parents never used hot sauce on me when I was a kid

I hate hot sauce anyways and if it was forced down my throat I am sure I woulda been sick
    Quote Originally Posted by Kat Scorp View Post
    My fellow 1982 Scorpion! Never occurred to me that penises go into ears until your twitpics
    @NickoMoralesXXX
    @Sexy_Seth_1982 awe sexy! You're just too cute to be true- I can't take my eyes off of you-

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information