Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: Another Florida Face-Eating Freak

I'm confused as to when the male victim died. Some reports said he was already dead when the copes got there but others said he died later that night in the hospital.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Jesus fucking christ... Like, why even leave the house anymore.
    BITTER likes this.

Harrouff's mother said that her son was wearing a 'Make America Great Again' hat when he was last seen. The footage shows him wearing the recognizable red cap - a slogan for Donald Trump's presidential campaign - along with white shorts and a bright blue shirt.

Read more: Chilling footage shows 'cannibal' killer leaving Florida restaurant just moments before 'murdering neighbors and eating one of his victim's faces' | Daily Mail Online
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Harrouff's mother,*Mina Harrouff, then contacted the authorities, saying that her son had been acting strangely for days and claiming he had superpowers.
    Oh. Drugs, insanity, both?
    What a horrific thing to do, JFC.

Ooh! Trump supporter. Explains all.

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

I removed some of the photos of the "rising star athlete."

Neighbor who tried to save Florida couple from 'cannibal killer' says he found them alive but had to flee after being stabbed, as victim's son calls for the death penalty

• Jeff Fisher found John Stevens and Michelle Mischon alive after hearing Mischon's screams, cops say
    • Fisher tried to save them but was stabbed in the back, neck and head
    • He fled to his house and called the cops, but Stevens and Mischon were dead by the time officers arrived
    • Austin Harrouff, 19, was found on top of Stevens and trying to eat his face, cops say
    • Fisher has now been released from hospital as officers wait for Harrouff to regain consciousness so he can be questioned
    • Stevens' son says he wants prosecutors to seek the death penalty

By ASSOCIATED PRESS and CHRIS PLEASANCE FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
    PUBLISHED: 06:47 EST, 19 August 2016 | UPDATED: 11:53 EST, 19 August 2016
    15shares
    62View comments

A selfless neighbor who tried to save a Florida couple as they were stabbed to death says he found them alive but had to flee after he was knifed in the back.

Jeff Fisher, from Jupiter, Florida, was stabbed multiple times while trying in vain to save the lives of John Stevens III, 59, and Michelle Mischon, 53, as they were allegedly attacked by 19-year-old Austin Harrouff. Fisher has been released from hospital.

The news comes as Stevens' son John Stevens IV says he wants prosecutors to seek the death penalty for his father's killer.

+7

+7

Cops say Jeff Fisher, the hero neighbor who tried in vain to save the lives of John Stevens and Michelle Mischon (together left and right), found them alive but fled after being stabbed

Fisher was stabbed in the back, neck and head as he tried to save the couple, who were dead by the time police arrived

Martin County Sheriff's Lt. Michael Dougherty has told the TC Palm that Fisher rushed into action after hearing Mischon's screams from across the street.

Fisher told deputies that Mishcon and Stevens were still alive when he got there on Monday night, before being forced to flee after he was stabbed.

Mike Conner, Fisher's brother-in-law, thanked people for sending their support and thanked the first responders who came to Fisher's aid that evening.

While his brother-in-law is out of the hospital, Conner said he still 'has a long healing process to go through.'

In a distressing 911 call placed after Fisher arrived back at his house, he explains that an attack is taking place and that a woman appears to be unconscious.

Confused and breathing heavily, Fisher tells deputies that a young man is attacking the woman, adding that he appears to have a knife.

+7

Officers are still trying to work out what led up to Stevens and Mischon's murders as Harrouff has not yet regained consciousness and so cannot be questioned

Fisher then tells deputies that he is 'bleeding profusely' from an apparent stab wound in his back, though he says he is unsure of the extent of the injury.
    In the background his wife can be heard telling deputies that he has been stabbed in the back, neck and head.

By the time deputies arrived at the property, both Mischon and Stevens were dead.

Officers said they found Harrouff on top of Stevens trying to bite his face off, and said they recovered what appears to be human flesh from between his teeth.

Detectives say it took a Taser, dogs, and several officers in order to subdue Harrouff.
    Sheriff's officials say he's still in the hospital where he's conscious but heavily sedated.

He hasn't been charged in the attack and a statement has not been taken from him.

As a result cops are still unable to explain a motive behind the apparently random attack, though some have suggested that drug flakka, similar to bath salts, could explain the sudden outburst of violence.

Fitness fanatic: The 19-year-old (pictured far right) is a rising sophomore at FSU studying exercise science

He tested negative for street drugs. It takes longer to test for less common hallucinogenic drugs such as flakka or bath salts.

However, John Stevens IV told the SunSentinel he doesn't need to know exactly what led the student to allegedly kill his father and step-mother outside their house north of Jupiter on Monday night.

He wants prosecutors to seek the death penalty against the attacker.

The younger Stevens says knowing the attacker's mindset is not 'super important' to him. He just wants him to 'pay for what he did'.

Harrouff 's mother, Mina Harrouff, contacted the authorities on the night of the slayings saying her son had been acting strangely for days and claiming he had superpowers.

+7

Harrouff walked four miles north towards his father's house, but inexplicably turned onto the 19000 block of Southeast Kokomo Lane where the Stevenses were sitting in their garage

The mother said her son abruptly left the Duffy's restaurant they were having dinner at after having an argument with his father.

During the call, Mina said her son, a Florida State student and fraternity member, was last seen wearing white shorts, a blue polo and a red 'Make America Great Again' hat.

The hat's statement has been popularized by Republican Presidential candidate Donald Trump, as he has used the slogan on merchandise for his campaign.

Harrouff is believed to have walked four miles away towards his father's house, but inexplicably turned left onto Southeast Kokomo Lane.

The victims were sitting in the garage of their stucco home on Kokomo Lane with the door open, when the attack occurred at around 9.15pm.

An autopsy showed Mishcon was beaten to death, while her husband died of multiple knife wounds and was partially cannibalized. The wife had also been stabbed, but those injuries were not fatal.

Read more: Neighbor who tried to save Florida couple from 'cannibal killer' says he found them alive | Daily Mail Online
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

That's so fucked up. No comprende.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Jesus christ. But I can't help but enjoy how a face eati NH psycho supported Trump during the final days of his instability...

I live by myself and it's stuff like this that makes my parents nervous, every night my mom wants me to call or text her before she goes to sleep so she knows I'm OK. She always says, "I watch the news..." and after reading that article, I totally get it. The viciousness and randomness of that crime makes me nervous just reading it, it's really hard to process.
    The neighbor who went over there to help when he heard screams and tried to save the victims before getting hurt himself, he's a genuine hero and deserves some sort of recognition or reward for being such a great guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Neptunia View Post
    In an article I read one of the police officers said they were worried they'd kill the victim (they didn't know he was dead at the time) so they didn't want to use deadly force.
    I don't buy that excuse AT ALL. In the first cannibal case, the victim WAS actually alive when the police officer shot him dead.
    Seapharris7 likes this.

He's studying "Exercise Science"?!? I know, what a thing to focus on, but, still. Eaten by an Exercise Scientist has got to be an awful way to go
    Sugar... The real gateway drug

"Now we're going to work our jaws! If you want to be able to gnaw off a human face, you'll need mandibles of steel! And five more! And four more! That's it; keep going!"
    Kittylady likes this.

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    "Now we're going to work our jaws! If you want to be able to gnaw off a human face, you'll need mandibles of steel! And five more! And four more! That's it; keep going!"
    Ironically, while I was walking the dog with my daughter last night, I was reading her the Wiki entry on Driver Ants. Those little bastards have such powerful mandibles that when someone in that area of Africa gets a bad gash, they squeeze the skin together, have a Driver Ant bite either side of the cut, and then break off the body. The grip lasts for something like 5 days:

Sarzy, Bluebonnet, schism and 8 others like this.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

nature's stitches

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    Ironically, while I was walking the dog with my daughter last night, I was reading her the Wiki entry on Driver Ants.
    just an ordinary bedtime story in the Ganja household.

-- Stephen Hawking

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information