Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
Like Tree51Likes

Thread: Alleged abductor of California teen killed in Idaho wilderness; captive rescued

Quote Originally Posted by smurfette View Post
    What I find interesting is she captioned the photo "true thugs".
    while they're mimicking guns with their hands...

Every teen girl does that stupid pose from Charlie's Angels.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

they sure do. even i have a photo of me and two GF's doing it. none of us have ever killed anyone*.

*that i know of
    sluce likes this.
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

I'm guessing you guys weren't at a memorial service for your dead mother and brother when you did it?
    Sarzy and Butterfly like this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Funerals and memorials are weird events. Sad, for sure, but I'd say all emotions are heightened. When my dad died, we had a wake and then a funeral. At the wake, I can't even count how many times I cried, but i also laughed. With my siblings or cousins of people who knew my dad, who was a very funny man. We'd remember something he'd said or done and start laughing our asses off. I'm sure if someone had taken pictures of me throughout the entire thing there would have been shots of me laughing my ass off.
    I was 25. This girl is 16 and therefore has even less of a sense of decorum. But it doesn't mean she isn't grieving or that she had anything to do with their deaths. People need to stfu.
    sluce, faithanne and McJag like this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Like I said before maybe I watch way too much Discovery ID but I just have a feeling the water is unclean.
    Sarzy likes this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    I'm guessing you guys weren't at a memorial service for your dead mother and brother when you did it?
    I laughed a lot at my brother's funeral in August. We also took lots of pictures of family that had not all been together for a long time. I didn't kill him.
    sputnik and twitchy2.0 like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

She's recently posted FB pics of her shirtless boyfriend making her breakfast after spending the night. All other shit aside, she's 16 and her grandmother (who she's living with) allows her boyfriend to sleep over? Really?

I think there's something really off about this kid. Hannah Anderson's relative brands victim's behavior as 'disturbing' | Mail Online
    olivia likes this.

I think we need to be careful not to conflate Hannah's oddball behavior (which seems endemic throughout her entire family) with anything to do with the crime. Virtually nothing in the Daily Mail column, where she supposedly has contradicted herself -- the ambien, the leg brace, the phone calls -- implicates her in the deaths of her mother or brother. I also have to wonder about the motives of a great aunt who devotes her time and resources to writing a book that implicates her supposedly adored great niece in an absolutely horrific crime.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

The aunt didn't write the book. She was approached by the author and gave her opinions.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Nothing in the world surprises me anymore. So, she might be acting like a confused 16 year old or she might be acting like a kid who just pulled off something crazy. Who the fuck knows.
    MmeVertigina likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    The aunt didn't write the book. She was approached by the author and gave her opinions.
    Thanks for that correction. That seemed a little weird. I wonder what side the profile-author takes.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    It is very possible that this mentally ill man had convinced himself he was the father and told his family this. The DNA test in the Mom's car may have been purchased by him. He was clearly not well so let's keep the focus on his actions.
    That was misreported:

Ed. note: NBC 7 News initially reported on a DNA test kit listed among the evidence removed from Christina Anderson's vehicle on the search warrant documents. A sheriff's department spokesperson clarified the contents of the list explaining the DNA test kit was used by investigators and not found in the vehicle.

sluce likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    I laughed a lot at my brother's funeral in August. We also took lots of pictures of family that had not all been together for a long time. I didn't kill him.
    Your brother wasn't murdered. My dad was shot and killed - know how many pictures there are of ANY of us posing with a pretend gun at the funeral? zero... and my youngest brother was 15. My uncle was shot and killed - guess how many pictures there are of us having a jolly good fucking time at the funeral pretending the hold guns... ZERO again. I was seventeen. STILL didn't happen.
    gas_chick, Kittylady and Sarzy like this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

If there were one or two incidents there wouldn't be such a feeling of suspicion surrounding this girl but it's again and again and again. Something is not right here.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread Information