Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree51Likes

Thread: Alleged abductor of California teen killed in Idaho wilderness; captive rescued

It REALLY makes me wonder about the DNA test found in the mother's car though. Something is OFF with this whole situation... it's just not right.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Mother may not have known for sure herself but then it really seems sick this guy would kill a kid that might be his and run off with the girl.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Just to shed some light on the border patrol checkpoint. It doesn't mean they were making their way to Mexico or anything. There is a checkpoint right in the middle of the 5 freeway, pretty much at the Orange County/Dan Diego county border. They could have been going anywhere.

I don't like how the authorities are hinting​ something in the water ain't clean with leaking all this info. If you're going to accuse her, just name her as a person of interest and be done with it.
    Novice likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    Just to shed some light on the border patrol checkpoint. It doesn't mean they were making their way to Mexico or anything. There is a checkpoint right in the middle of the 5 freeway, pretty much at the Orange County/Dan Diego county border. They could have been going anywhere.
    yeah, my brother (stackhouse) is working in Corpus right now and he can get there with no problems, but coming back to Houston, he has to go through a checkpoint... weird to me.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(_)П

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    I don't like how the authorities are hinting​ something in the water ain't clean with leaking all this info. If you're going to accuse her, just name her as a person of interest and be done with it.
    I don't like it either. Especially, when they are STRENUOUSLY insisting that she is still considered by detectives to be as innocent of any complicity as the day they rescued her from DiMaggio. In my opinion, releasing vague, incomplete information like "we found letters" (well, what's in them?), "we have phone calls" (from whom to whom and when?), and "we have used condoms" (where, when used, and by whom?), and a "DNA test kit" (using whose DNA?) -- lets conspiracy theorists run wild.

Anderson's family said that they never even MET DiMaggio until after Hanna was born. So, the DNA test wouldn't be to establish his paternity for her. And Ethan's father??? He just killed the kid.

Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(_)П

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    yeah, my brother (stackhouse) is working in Corpus right now and he can get there with no problems, but coming back to Houston, he has to go through a checkpoint... weird to me.
    It's bizarre. 9 times out of 10, the checkpoint is just there. Big trucks and moving vans have to pull over but passenger cars just drive through. The times that they are stopping traffic are nightmares. It turns an 80 minute trip into a 3 1/2 hour trip. It's very weird.

She's young. She's blonde. She's pretty. Of course she's guilty. She wove her filthy web of deceit and lust around this poor, poor man. Someone call the scarlet letter-embroiderer! We got a live one.
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    She's young. She's blonde. She's pretty. Of course she's guilty. She wove her filthy web of deceit and lust around this poor, poor man. Someone call the scarlet letter-embroiderer! We got a live one.
    Nancy Grace is already referring to her as "Not Mom".
    witchcurlgirl likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    This. Such assholes. If they don't know for sure what's going on, they should keep all info regarding this girl to themselves.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

It's bizarre. 9 times out of 10, the checkpoint is just there. Big trucks and moving vans have to pull over but passenger cars just drive through. The times that they are stopping traffic are nightmares. It turns an 80 minute trip into a 3 1/2 hour trip. It's very weird.
    But they're looking for illegals & you can hide many in a truck & not so many in a car. The size of trucks themselves lend themselves to hidey-holes etc.
    Free Charmed.

fgg

if he thinks he's the dad of hannah, why would he be going around saying he'd date her if he was her age? this whole thing is very strange and i can definitely see the possibility of hannah being involved in this somehow.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    But they're looking for illegals & you can hide many in a truck & not so many in a car. The size of trucks themselves lend themselves to hidey-holes etc.
    Yeah, I guess they figure you can hide really good at the border, but maybe you'll slip up in San Clemente

Yeah, I guess they figure you can hide really good at the border, but maybe you'll slip up in San Clemente
    I thought that coyotes brought them over the border (on foot, in lorries, etc) and then other traffickers picked them up to transport them across the state, etc. Hence the vehicle checks not NEC at the border.
    Free Charmed.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information