Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: The Abduction and Murder of Maria Ridulph, Dec. 3 1957: The Coldest Case Ever Solved

^ Crime library is an interesting site.
    Crime Library – Crime News and Stories

This was a long but very interesting read. Thanks for posting, Kathie. I tend to think he is guilty.
    levitt likes this.

I've already absorbed the Cleveland Torso Murderer and Bible John as if it was going out of fashion! The only reason Crime Library bothers me is because I've read articles on there and known some of what they say is actually incorrect. But it's still got some great articles on there, thank you Sarzy!
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

Quote Originally Posted by levitt View Post
    Where can I read more articles like these? I find them so interesting, and so well researched. Plus I'm at work and they kill time.
    Crime Library – Crime News and Stories - which I think is now part of trutv.

Here were the things that I thought, together, linked him to the crime:

1. Tessier gave another girl (Pamela Long) a piggyback ride just a few years earlier. And the circumstances were so alarming to the girl's father he specifically warned Tessier to stay away from her.
    2. Tessier's convoluted alibi about being too far away at the time of the crime.
    3. The fact that an analysis of the delivery driver and the bus driver show that the crime happened an hour earlier. Saw the girls at 6 pm, but the girls were gone by 6:20 pm. Under that new timeline, Tessier's 6:57 collect call to home from Rockford does not physically exclude him as a suspect.
    4. History of interest and inappropriate behavior around young girls - the photo of his daughter; the admission to sex play with underage girls during the lie-detector test. Rape accusation from Weinman and his sister.
    5. Incredible history of lying and reinventing himself, particularly to get closer to women or girls -- using his ex (Denise Trexler) as an example. The problem here is that he is a VERY PRACTICED liar. Probably verging on the pathological who believes his own lies.
    6. His relationship with Trexler was platonic and sexually non abusive. This shows that he probably responds to something in particular he sees with another girl or woman, and if he doesn't see it, he can act normal. By the same token, Trexler, who appears to have no hidden agenda, is the one who said that Tessier had a nude photo of his daughter surreptitiously taped under a drawer.
    7. Tessier's mom herself outed him. I know it's hearsay testimony, but it sounds believable when you think about how screwed up his alibi for that night was. His mother and father being able to cover for him and say he wasn't there helped enormously. I think the mom knew she was dying and thought she would go to hell if she didn't tell someone the truth and try to make it right.
    8. Tessier's sisters saying they personally witenessed their mom lying to police about where Tessier was on the night of the disappearance.
    9. Tessier's changing his story about how he got to and from Rockford on that night. At first, he drove. Then, he took the train. Except they found a ticket and it wasn't punched. So, then, when he finds this out during discovery, he says he might have hitchhiked. How convenient. There is no way that he would have trouble remembering this from such a huge night unless it was to try to buttress or reshape his alibi.
    gas_chick and Kathie_Moffett like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    Even though Maria didn't fit his later preference she had something else that might have been equally attractive to him at that time - she was small, more easily drawn away and easier to subdue. If this was a major stage in his offending patterns he would have wanted a victim who was all of these things, rather than someone who was older, stronger and had more of a chance of fighting him off and being able to make a serious complaint, thus putting an end to his activities. Poor little Maria might have been his confidence builder.

Did he molest/raped his sister before or after Maria's disappearance.
    I'm wondering this because I'm curious exactly when did he first start this behavior. With who? Is it Maria and that's why he has such a fixation to the point of love for her. Was it the sister first, then he tried to lure Peggy but failed then it was Maria?

[So, then, when he finds this out during discovery, he says he might have hitchhiked. How convenient.]
    Who forgets that they hitchhiked? No one!
    Oh, and his parents went to hell anyways... they knew. How could they not have some clue about his relationship with his sisters and connect the dots to Maria.

Quote Originally Posted by whitetigeress View Post
    oh, and his parents went to hell anyways... They knew.

wtf?

xtians always seem so happy when they think people are burning in hell.
    Kittylady likes this.
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    wtf?

That kind of reminds me - I was at a funeral for a Jewish friend, and one of the people speaking was her Russian au pair - who was Jewish, too. Right out of the blue, he told a joke about people dying and going through the pearly gates and meeting God. And there was this little chute that said "Hell" on top of it. God was letting everyone through to heaven and finally someone asked about it, and God says something like, "Oh, that's just a prop for Catholics so that they feel all that worrying was worthwhile."

Regarding the question over whether pedophiles change their age preferences, iirc, they do according to this guy, Roy Hazelwood:

The Evil That Men Do: FBI Profiler Roy Hazelwood's Journey into the Minds of Sexual Predators: Stephen G. Michaud, Roy Hazelwood: 9780312970604: Amazon.com: Books

(Good book.)

Also I thought about this blogger:

Eyes for Lies Blog

She might have something of interest to say about the creepy interview. Considered asking her to take a look; she takes requests sometimes, I think.

My gut reaction is that the guy did it, but that doesn't mean the prosecution built a strong-enough case to convict; there I'm not sure.

Posted from my fucking iPhone

wtf?

I'm always happy thinking about sick pedos burning in hell where they belong.

That Eyes for Lies chick is a charlatan. She is proven wrong regularly. She's just guessing.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    I'm always happy thinking about sick pedos burning in hell where they belong.
    she meant his mom and dad. what did they do? the pedo is still alive.
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

wtf?

Nope, not xtian.. not I.

Okay, okay.... they have to stand at the fiery gates of hell to watch him go. That better?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information