Login to remove the ads!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pregnant mom of 14 arrested; 3 kids found in abandoned house

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

Angry Pregnant mom of 14 arrested; 3 kids found in abandoned house

And the Mother-of-the-Year award goes to:

MILWAUKEE, Wisconsin (AP) -- A pregnant woman has been taken into custody after three of her 14 children, showing signs of abuse, were found taking refuge in an abandoned house, police said Friday.

"The kids told us that the suspect regularly punches them with her fists and hits them with a broomstick and belt," police spokeswoman Anne E. Schwartz said.

Two 9-year-old twin boys and a 6-year-old boy were found Thursday night with scars and bruising to their backs and faces, she said. The abandoned house did not have heat, water or electricity, and the floor was littered with feces and garbage, Schwartz said.

"It's apparent the children have been going there for a while," she said.

Schwartz said the woman, 35, is pregnant and has 14 children, ages 3 to 20. The six oldest children had previously been removed from her custody by child welfare officials, and the remaining children were removed Thursday, authorities said.

Copyright 2006 The Associated Press. All rights reserved.This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Find this article at:
    http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/01/27/chi....ap/index.html

THis woman should be shot and spayed!

Default Re: Pregnant mom of 14 arrested; 3 kids found in abandoned house

So you want to kill her and then spay her corpse? LOL
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok
    So you want to kill her and then spay her corpse? LOL
    Spay the corpse, definitely. Zombies don't make good parents.

A*O

When I read the Caption I thought this was about a pregnant 14yr old with 3 OTHER kids. Not impossible unfortunately.
    How can you trust anything that bleeds for 3 days every month but doesn't die?

Quote Originally Posted by A*O
    When I read the Caption I thought this was about a pregnant 14yr old with 3 OTHER kids. Not impossible unfortunately.
    You have been watching way too much Maury!lol..and yes ..what would have been inconceivable 20 years ago would certainly be possible today- And a 14 year old pregnant chick with 3 other kids would be a talkshow goldmine as well

crackhead ho.

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

Gee, I wonder if she's on welfare.

Any dems wish to reply? Bueller? Bueller?

I'm not sure I get your point. Are you saying that it is the fault of the Democratic Party that people like this exist? Actually, I'd lay the blame at the feet of the repugs. If we liberals had our way, we'd have gotten this woman on birth control years ago, or perhaps even aborted a few of those unwanted babies. And now that they're here, should we let the kids starve? Punish them for the 'sins' of the mother?

I think that was a really unthinking comment Mushy. I expected better from you.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

A*O

Am I right in thinking that Dubya is trying to suppress sex ed and contraceptive advice in schools too?? Maybe if kids understood the mechanics of conception and how to prevent it (I am shocked, but not surprised that birth control is still not free in the US) then tragedies like this would be less likely.

Well, A*O, we all know that preaching abstinence is the best way to fight unwanted pregnancy because it it so easy to overcome those hormones, particularly when you're 14.

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

A*O

OHHHHHHHHHHH riiiiiiiiiiiiight - I remember that. My bad

It's important to accept that the mighty leader knows better than us. I am humble before him...

--Sinclair Lewis

I'm not sure I get your point. Are you saying that it is the fault of the Democratic Party that people like this exist? Actually, I'd lay the blame at the feet of the repugs. If we liberals had our way, we'd have gotten this woman on birth control years ago, or perhaps even aborted a few of those unwanted babies. And now that they're here, should we let the kids starve? Punish them for the 'sins' of the mother?
    Yup.. however, the repuke way would be to have the woman NOT on welfare, her kids starving to death and she prostituting herself to put some food on the table for at least herself.

So let's tally up the methods:

Liberal solution:

1) Birth control
    2) Abortions, since she can't take care of the kids
    3) Possible job training through social programs
    4) Mental institution for possible craziness.

Conservative solutions:

1) No birth control, woman keeps popping out kids
    2) No abortions, keeps popping out kids she can't take care of, kids starve or are otherwise mistreated
    3) No welfare, woman ends up as a prostitute and spreads filth/disease and her kids die horribly (but hey, abortion is murder!)

..... why? This is par for the course. I expected no less.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Hit By Ban Bus! UndercoverGator's Avatar

Conservative way -

Telling teenagers to hold an aspirin between their knees and that their bodies are sinful and dirty.

While restricting abortions for most sneaking off their own teenage daughters for abortions while telling others that the girl is having 'menstrual problems'

Trying to secretly bump uglies with as many underage girls as possible while condemning sex outside of the bonds of marriage.

Equating poverty with moral failure.

Trampling on the rights of the poor because poverty is supposedly caused by laziness not an ingrained lifestyle that the poor have no resources to leave.

Sending their own children to private schools while cutting funding for public schooling to educate the poor since educating the poor might actually enable the poor to join the middle class.

Foisting the majority of the tax burden on the middle class while giving themselves tax breaks out the wazooo but brainwashing the conversy middle class that it's noble and right for them to bear that tax burden alone,

Shall I go on?

Silver Member

Grimmlock!
    A fucking MEN!

Quote Originally Posted by buttmunch

You can't force a person to take birth control, or get an abortion. Even liberals would agree that it would be too much "big brother" government. I don't agree in abortion, unless of cases of rape, or illness of mother and/or fetus. What should have happened is that CPS should have removed these kids long ago and put them up for adoption to loving, stable families.
    Coffee is my happy drug

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information