Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Another Caylee Anthony case? Florida couple claims their nanny took their child

Default Another Caylee Anthony case? Florida couple claims their nanny took their child

Caylee Anthony: FL Couple Claim Nanny Took Baby Boy

Posted on December 26th, 2008
    by mondoreb in Breaking News, Florida News
    Read 5,591 times.
    Another Caylee Anthony Case?
    Another Florida Tot Missing
    Another Nanny Story?

Missing 6-month-old Riley Archer Buchness

Some say truth is stranger than fiction and this story may apply: a Florida couple claim their 6-month old baby boy has been missing since Tuesday and that the baby was last seen with the “nanny”.
    Police have issued an Amber Alert for 6-month old Riley Archer Buchness reported missing yesterday by his parents, John Buchness and Meagan McCormic.

The couple claim the nanny’s name is “Camille” but they don’t know her last name. The police say the couple has given a “vague description” of the nanny and that she is 5′ 6″, weighs approximately 130 pds, has long brown hair, and speaks with a heavy French accent. She also drives a red Acura with possibly Massachusetts plates.

The couple, who recently moved to Miami, claim they knew “Camille” from when they lived in Boston and that the nanny had previously babysat baby Riley. According to the couple, Camille had promised to drop off Riley at 1 p.m.. Camille then text messaged two hours later saying she was stuck in traffic. Riley’s mother claims she called Camille and told her Riley could stay over Tuesday night but to return the baby on Wednesday. After Camille didn’t show up by 8 p.m. Wednesday, and hadn’t responded to cell phone calls or text messages, Riley’s parents notified the police.

[ABOVE: Caylee Marie Anthony]

On July 15, 22-yr-old Casey Anthony of Orlando, Florida, filed a missing persons report claiming her two-yr-old daughter, Caylee, had been “kidnapped” by the little girl’s nanny. Casey Anthony claimed Caylee had been missing for “31 days” and that the nanny, Zenaida Gonzales, had taken her. When asked by the Orange County Sheriff’s Department why Anthony hadn’t contacted the authorities earlier, Anthony stated that she had told two coworkers at Universal.

A check by investigators found that Anthony had been fired by Universal in 2004 and that one “coworker” had been fired by Universal in 2002. The other “coworker” didn’t exist. What was extraordinary about Anthony’s tale is that when the investigators confronted Anthony with the information that she hadn’t worked for Universal for years, Anthony argued that she was an employee. She even agreed to ride with investigators out to Universal.

When they arrived, Anthony purportedly walked up to the employee entrance and then insisted to a security guard that she was a current employee who had misplaced her I.D.. When asked who her supervisor was, she gave them the same name she had previously given to the investigators: Tom Manley. When the security guard couldn’t locate a Tom Manley in the Universal employee databank, Anthony continued to claim she was a current employee. Universal allowed Anthony and the investigators to enter the building where Anthony claimed she had an office.

According to the investigators, Anthony strolled half way down a hallway until she stopped, turned around, and then admitted the Universal story was lie.

Continue reading: Caylee Anthony Case: Another Florida Couple Claim Nanny Took Baby Boy

» Caylee Anthony: FL Couple Claim Nanny Took Baby Boy - Blogger News Network

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

if this is true, how the hell could they not have important information about the sitter? stupid parents.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

They don't know the nanny's last name?

What is wrong with all these sickos
    Fabulous!

they don't know the nanny's last name? yeah, she's totally real.
    are these people retarded?
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

He's so cute.

I'm so annoyed at these retarded motherfuckers having babies.If they're lying,I hope they burn.
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

Sputnik - Some people truly are completely dumb. I can imagine some people not knowing simple details like that. Like the idiots who advertised for a nanny on craigslist, some people just don't care who looks after their kid.

Do people really hire nannies without knowing a last name? I'm not the greatest mother in the world, but I'd make damned sure I knew who was taking care of my kid. Nanny (to me) indicates full time, in-home...I could be wrong, but wow. Poor kid.
    You were lucky to have me. But you know what? I think I already got the best part of you. And she's standing right out there. I don't know... what's left just doesn't look so good anymore. Hope Floats

Story proven to be hoax
    Not only no nanny, no baby either. Just a demented woman.

A demented woman who I hope never breeds. Good grief!
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

The poor exboyfriend, he is so upset...
    My grace is sufficient for you, for my my strength is made perfect in weakness...I love you dad!
    Rip Mom

OMG, what a crazy bitch!!!!

So she told her ex that he had fathered a baby he didn't know about. Then he shows up to see the kid and she claims the baby was kidnapped! Then she does a news conference where the ex-bf cries because he thinks his baby (who he never met) had been taken by a nanny. All of this was to get her ex back!

I hope she goes to jail!!! What an evil cunt!

damn thats just sick!
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

Dude that crazy bitch gave her imaginary kid my son's name as a middle name... wtf!!! Well at least it's all made up. That's horrible.

OMFG set her on fire then put her out after 5 seconds.
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

If only public floggings were legal...
    http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic515_3.gif

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information