Thread: Divers in Caylee Anthony case find a bag with bones/toys

Default Divers in Caylee Anthony case find a bag with bones/toys

Bag with bones found in Caylee case - Crime & courts

MSNBC.com

Bag with bones found in Caylee case
    Authorities trying to determine if there's a link between items and child

msnbc.com news services
    updated 12:10 p.m. PT, Thurs., Nov. 13, 2008
    ORLANDO, Fla. - Authorities are trying to determine if there's a link between items found by divers in an Orlando park's lake and the case of missing 3-year-old Caylee Anthony believed to have been killed.

Divers searching the area of Little Eonlockhatchee River found a plastic bag containing toys and small bones on Thursday, a bounty hunter told NBC News affiliate, WESH.com.

It was not clear if those were human remains or if they had any relation to Caylee.

Inside the bag, weighted down by bricks, were two toys and bones the size of fingers and toes, Padilla said. There also was a shamrock, which bounty hunter Leonard Padilla said was a favorite symbol of Casey Anthony, WESH reported on its Web site.

Anthony, 22, pleaded not guilty to first-degree murder in the case of her daughter.

Caylee has not been seen since June, but wasn't reported missing until a month later. The child's grandmother first called authorities in July to say she hadn't seen Caylee for a month and her daughter's car smelled like death.

Anthony told authorities she had left her daughter with a baby sitter in June and the two were gone when she returned from work. She said she spent the next month trying to find her daughter and didn't call authorities because she was scared. Investigators said they have poked several holes in her story.

© 2008 msnbc.com
    URL: Bag with bones found in Caylee case - Crime & courts

MSN Privacy . Legal
    © 2008 MSNBC.com

Wow, this is curious, I hope they tell us soon if this is related.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

If this pans out to be connected to Caylee, then this is really bad. Small bones like fingers and toes only means that she's been dismembered and scattered.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I think it's obvious by now Casey is a selfish, childish murderous bitch and her parents have covered up for her.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

bitch!

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

Fucked up how I'm thinking "Gosh, I hope this is Caylee and not yet ANOTHER dead child"
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

We've got an awful dead baby case in Colorado this week. Some 23yo hoochie and her bf scalded her baby to death. Apparently they drove around, running errands and eating at Chipotle for a couple days before the child died of its injuries. I'll see if I can find the story.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

^ please dont that makes me want to murder, that really does

Holy shit, that sounds like a terrible story, Greys. These young, single mothers who kill their kids so they can live the single life again make me sick. Then, there are the one's that allow their boyfriends to abuse their child. Sick fucks.

Sheriff's Office: Bag, bones not linked to Caylee
    Authorities say there is 'no evidentiary value' to missing child's case:
    Sheriff: Bag, bones not linked to Caylee - Crime & courts

"ORLANDO, Fla. -- Hopes that the remains of Caylee Anthony had been found were dashed Thursday afternoon when detectives said evidence found by bounty hunter Leonard Padilla’s dive team did not contain bones.

They also cast suspicion on the find by asking Padilla to take a lie detector test.

Early Thursday afternoon, the dive team confirmed to Eyewitness News it had located several children's toys inside a plastic bag in the Little Econ River, including a plastic shamrock toy. The divers also claimed to have found three or four bones.

But Orange County Sheriff's Office investigators said, in fact, there were no bones and the bag has nothing to do with the Caylee Anthony case. The shamrock toy turned out to be a Gumby toy."There is nothing… at the scene that is credible or of a significant find," said Capt. Angelo Nieves of the Sheriff's Office. “Nothing that was discovered has been retained by the Orange County Sheriff’s Office.”"
    full story: Detectives Say Dive Team Did Not Find Caylee's Bones - News Story - WFTV Orlando

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

So did she fuck Padilla, too?

Why is waterboarding not allowed in cases like thise?
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

Oh, I don't know....because it's morally wrong?

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

They also cast suspicion on the find by asking Padilla to take a lie detector test.
    Well, that's interesting.

I don't know if I've ever seen a criminal case with such a cast of sideshow freaks, scammers and hangers-on as this one. It's truly amazing and disgusting.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Natalee Holloway got pretty freaky there for awhile.

I was always suspicious of this Padilla character since he bailed her out of jail. There's more to that than altriusm.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information