Thread: Christian book-seller arrested for raping his 2 sons

Angry Christian book-seller arrested for raping his 2 sons

So when is Pat Robertson, Jerry Falwell, the American Family Association and the men at the Concerned Women for America going to apologize on behalf of their community? Will they be offering legislation to ban Christian book-sellers from having kids?

Please. All they'll do is wring their hands, beseech the heavens and spout crap like "oh our bother has been tempted by satan, now is the time for forgiveness"...

If it was anybody else, the pro-lifers would want him to get the death penalty. Hypocrits.

BRENTWOOD — A Brentwood man was arrested yesterday on charges of raping and sexually abusing two of his children over the course of five years.

The 50-year-old man is being held at the Williamson County Jail in lieu of posting $500,000 bail. A court date had not been set yesterday.

The two children, boys ages 12 and 16, have been removed from the home, according to police.

The Tennessean does not identify victims of rape without their consent.

Because the children have the same last name as the suspect, the newspaper is not identifying the defendant. The case, which was investigated by Brentwood Detective David O'Neil, was presented to a Williamson County grand jury on Monday. The grand jury returned a 10-count indictment, charging the defendant with eight counts of rape of a child, one count of rape and one could of aggravated sexual battery, District Attorney General Ron Davis said.

The charges stem from incidents that allegedly occurred between September 2000 and December 2005.

O'Neil said the defendant, who is married, has four other children — two of whom are adults.

"At this point we have no reason to believe there are any other victims," O'Neil said.

Allegations of rape and abuse were brought forth by one of the victims, police said. On a mid-December day, a Brentwood patrol officer was called to the family's home to help resolve a domestic issue, O'Neil said. One of the boys told the officer that he and his brother had been abused.

Attempts to reach the defendant's attorney were not successful. A male who answered the phone at the defendant's Brentwood home hung up on a reporter after asking, "What is this regarding?"

The suspect is involved in the Christian book-publishing industry, according to police and numerous Web sites.

Marita Littauer, president of CLASServices, a New Mexico-based company which coordinates Christian writers conferences, said she knew the defendant on a "professional level."

"I seriously question the charges," Littauer said. "I cannot believe they are accurate."

Davis and O'Neil said few details would be released about the case because they do not want to identify the victims.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Default Re: Christian book-seller arrested for raping his 2 sons.

fucking freaks...that's sick. i bet pat robertson and all the other ones don't say a damn thing...they're the ones that need to be raped by old men.

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

The media seems to play up cases of abuse, rape, molestation of children when the perpetrator is a 'freak'; ie. a deviant, a drug user, a poor person. But I remember reading a study in university that actually pointed to child abusers as more likely to be those who are in positions of authority, pillars of the community, those who take jobs that bring them in close contact with children, meaning church leaders, teachers, professionals, etc. And no one ever believes these people could possibly be guilty because they're educated, white collar, 'give' to the community, yet somehow it makes sense. So this case does not surprise me one bit, although I agree with Grimm...where the fuck are all the bible bashers now? I don't hear any big outcry about burning THIS guy at the stake. Harumph!
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

SVZ

yup the child molester at my school was a really "Great" part of our society. sang in the choir, was extremely friendly, was a great teacher and well educated.

came as a shock to everyone.

Thread Information