Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Man decapitated on greyhound bus while travelling through... MANITOBA :P

Exclamation Man decapitated on greyhound bus while travelling through... MANITOBA :P

THE CANADIAN PRESS

PORTAGE LA PRAIRIE, Man. Police haven't confirmed it, but a passenger says a gruesome attack on a Greyhound bus near Portage la Prairie, Man., has left a young man stabbed to death and decapitated and dozens of passengers in shock.

The RCMP and Greyhound officials will only say that a "major incident" occurred on the bus Wednesday night, but have not provided any details.

But a passenger who said he saw the attack said a man repeatedly stabbed a seatmate, and eventually severed his head.

"We heard this blood-curdling scream and turned around and the guy was standing up, stabbing this guy repeatedly, like 40 or 50 times," Garnet Caton said Thursday morning from a hotel in Brandon, where he and other passengers had been taken to rest.

Caton said everyone on the bus scrambled to get out, and he and the bus driver shut the door from the outside while they awaited police.

Eventually, the attacker came to the front of the bus and showed them he had cut off the victim's head, Caton said.

The bus had been carrying 37 passengers and the driver to Winnipeg from Edmonton.

At one point, Mounties surrounded the bus with one officer standing just a few feet away from an unidentified man sitting in the driver's seat.

A man was taken into custody after the standoff with police.

A portion of the Trans-Canada Highway, about 15 kilometres west of Portage la Prairie, remained closed Thursday morning.

Yellow tape surrounded the empty bus and RCMP officers were still on the scene. Traffic was being rerouted onto a side road.

TheStar.com
    I swear, it wasn't Ed or me... *innocent whistle*
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

*note to self: stay off Canadian buses.*
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Hit By Ban Bus!

That is incredibly horrible! I can't imagine witnessing something like that. Why did no one at least attempt to help the poor victim? I truly belive I would have picked up the heaviest object I could find and bashed his maniac head in.

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

Too bad I wasn't there....I'd have shot the fucker.

"major incident"

Um, yeah I would say so... There are to many crazies in this world.
    ><((((>. . `.><((((>><((((>`..`...><((((>.`.. ><((((> `..`...><((((>

jesus fucking christ!
    Quote Originally Posted by stella blue View Post
    I saw one a while back that had two guys dressed like pterodactyls and some chick doing stuff while a little unidentified dinosaur watched. It was at that point that I realized (hoped?) I'd reached the end of the internet.

lol you can't shoot people, you're not allowed to carry guns in canada.

Now after this, people will be going through metal detectors.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Major ogrishforum.com moment!

Good God, I thought the bus drove under a too-low underpass or something. That would have been gruesome enough.

The guy was probably dead before anyone could react.

"The howling backwoods that is IMDB is where film criticism goes to die (and then have its corpse gang-raped, called a racist, and accused of supporting Al-Qaeda)" ----Sean O'Neal, The Onion AV Club

Well yeah, except for the blood curdling scream

Speaking honestly, if I was on a crowded bus that was moving, and I heard screaming and commotion and saw someone getting stabbed 40-50 times, first thing I would want to do is get the hell out of there. Forget this chuck norris scenario where I bravely disarm the nutter and save the day.

F**k that, self preservation homies. In a situation like this you'd be swiss cheese unless you get out. I would probably go into shock seeing all the blood and screaming, and don't even want to know how much I'd freak out seeing a dude carrying around a freshly severed head. I'd probably be puking my guts out, and what's up with trapping them inside with this nutter?

Oh my god.....those poor people. They'll be traumatized for life. I can't imagine it, I just can't.

the creepy bus in question...

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

It takes quite a bit of time and a hell of alot of energy to stab someone that many times. I find it amazing that not even one of the many people on board didn't do anythign to help the guy. then again, it might have been a busload of oldies.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread Information