Page 1 of 62 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: Disturbing story of missing two-year-old Caylee Anthony

Bronze Member

Default Disturbing story of missing two-year-old Caylee Anthony

If this is posted already, I apologize. This is a weird one. Two-year-old is missing five weeks before it is reported? Mom seems to never tell the truth. Grandmother has made some odd comments in interviews.

Homicide Eyed In Case Of Missing Fla. Girl, Prosecutor Says 2-Year-Old May Have Been Killed; Bond Set At $500,000 For Jailed Mom - CBS News

I was reading about this one. The lies are so strange and specific. You'd think her story would be full of "I don't know"s but she fills it with more details even as they're checking and disproving them. I don't know what to make of that woman. Does she believe what she's saying? Does she have some strange compulsion to make up stories? I saw the grandmother's myspace (I think the older blog entries are private now) and it almost seems like they had some falling out just before the daughter and grandchild moved out. I hope that girl has just been given away to spite the grandparents and is somewhere safe.

"The howling backwoods that is IMDB is where film criticism goes to die (and then have its corpse gang-raped, called a racist, and accused of supporting Al-Qaeda)" ----Sean O'Neal, The Onion AV Club

Hit By Ban Bus!

Christ, this story is making me ill. I am very fearful for this baby, and both her mother and grandmother are fucking weirdos. Something stinks to high heaven.

KD
    Elite Member

Her own friends and family say she is a complusive liar. She sounds as though she has mental problems.

Poor baby, I hope she is OK.

I don't know a whole lot about this one, but I have a BAD feeling about the girl.

And that Mom....don't get me started.

KD
    Elite Member

ORLANDO, Fla. - Prosecutors in Florida say the case of a missing 2-year-old Orlando girl is beginning to look like a homicide.

A judge set bond at $500,000 Tuesday for the girl's mother, who was charged with obstructing the investigation after investigators say she lied to them.

Circuit Judge Stan Strickland says he's concerned that evidence presented in court possibly implicates 22-year-old Casey Anthony in 2-year-old Caylee's death. An investigator testified that Anthony's car smelled of decomposition when it was found.
    Casey Anthony's Pontiac was towed after being parked for days at an Orlando check-cashing business. Anthony's mother testified in court today that her daughter and granddaughter hadn't been home in weeks.

Corporal Yuri Melich said it appeared that a stain, some dirt and 2-year-old Caylee's hair were in the trunk.Casey Anthony's family said she was a good mother and never hurt Caylee.

Anthony was arrested last week after reporting her daughter missing. The girl hasn't been seen since last month.

Anthony's attorney says there is circumstantial evidence of a possible homicide, but not enough to give prosecutors the confidence to charge Anthony with homicide, kidnapping or any similar offense.

msnbc.com

It's not looking good.

Nice. So the mom says the baby disappeared in JUNE and just now reported it.
    What a bitch.

How would they charge the mother with kidnapping anway? That's just stupid.

She had custody. Kidnapping is out of the question.

"The howling backwoods that is IMDB is where film criticism goes to die (and then have its corpse gang-raped, called a racist, and accused of supporting Al-Qaeda)" ----Sean O'Neal, The Onion AV Club

^ Exactly!

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by cmmdee View Post
    Nice. So the mom says the baby disappeared in JUNE and just now reported it.
    What a bitch.
    And the grandmother just mucked up the whole timeline, herself. She first said she last saw the baby on the 9th of June, but then police determined that a video of Caylee taken by her(the one where she's seen coloring at a table) was taken on the 15th. "Oh yeah, I took her to see my father at the nursing home on Fathers Day". W. T. F. ????

ALL of these people are hiding something, imo.

Something I learned last night- the cadaver dogs not only alerted on the trunk of the car, they alerted in the backyard and that is why they were digging it up.

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

I know the mother is involved if for no other reason than who the hell waits a month before reporting their 2 yr old missing??!! I'm 37 and my mom calls the State Police if she can't reach me in a couple of hours (hyperbole, but any parent would worry about any kid at any age..........but especially your toddler!).

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by crumpet View Post
    I know the mother is involved if for no other reason than who the hell waits a month before reporting their 2 yr old missing??!! I'm 37 and my mom calls the State Police if she can't reach me in a couple of hours (hyperbole, but any parent would worry about any kid at any age..........but especially your toddler!).
    Girl, I once alerted the police when my daughter was 13 and was late getting back from the beach. Caused no end of trouble, but I wasn't sorry and I would do it again. Got that girl a cell phone forthwith.

Heart sinking....
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

Let's just burn the bitch.

OMFG, new death penalty: Lock people in hot cars.
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

Page 1 of 62 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread Information