Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Puppy hanged by yobs

Default Puppy hanged by yobs

I'd fucking love to see these people hung like this they really should be given the death penalty. What kind of sick twisted losers would even think of doing this?

HORRIFIED RSPCA chiefs were last night trying to track down the thugs who hanged this dalmatian pup from a tree.
    The six-month-old dog was found dangling from a blue nylon rope tied 15ft up a tree.

It is a horrific picture that will cause distress to many readers.

But The Sun is printing it at the RSPCA’s request to help track down the sadists responsible.

We are also offering a £5,000 reward for information.

The appalling spectacle of the lifeless puppy confronted a teenager at Cudworth Welfare Park in Barnsley, South Yorks, last Thursday.

The rope had been tied to upper branches of a silver birch and a noose put around the dog’s neck.

A dalmatian pup costs at least £300. But this one was not wearing a collar and had not been reported missing.

Premeditated ... yobs climbed tree to tie knot

RSPCA Inspector Terry Speight said: “In 20 years I have seen some dreadful
    sights — but nothing as bad as this.
    Im not going to post the pics, they actually made me cry
    No man is worth your tears, but once you find one that is, he won't make you cry
    G_ F_CK Y__RS_LF - Would you like to buy a vowel??

No surprise. And of course, you'll have people bleating on about how kids wouldn't do this sort of thing if the community provided more for them to do.

BULLSHIT.

If you want to know why they did this, look no further than their parents. What is WRONG with people today? What the fuck is going on in the western world?

SVZ

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by disruptivehair View Post
    No surprise. And of course, you'll have people bleating on about how kids wouldn't do this sort of thing if the community provided more for them to do.

BULLSHIT.

If you want to know why they did this, look no further than their parents. What is WRONG with people today? What the fuck is going on in the western world?
    I know, theres plenty for kids to do, I always found something to do when I was younger and even if I was bored the thought of harming a defenceless animal wouldn't even enter my head.

Kids these days are sick and twisted (well not all of them but some) They are violent and malicious. They need serious councelling or treatment of some kinds.

Last week I read about yobs setting their raging pitbull on a cat they had cornered. I don't buy a paper any more, I hate reading this kinda thing and it scares me to think that this is the kinds world we live in
    No man is worth your tears, but once you find one that is, he won't make you cry

Link to original story:

(WARNING: THIS ARTICLE CONTAINS A PHOTO OF THE DEAD DOG.)

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2005470238,00.html

(Knew it had to be a red-top!)

SVZ

I wish those kids could get banned from going to post-secondary schooling or something

Quote Originally Posted by Tiara View Post
    I know, theres plenty for kids to do, I always found something to do when I was younger and even if I was bored the thought of harming a defenceless animal wouldn't even enter my head.

Kids these days are sick and twisted (well not all of them but some) They are violent and malicious. They need serious councelling or treatment of some kinds.

Last week I read about yobs setting their raging pitbull on a cat they had cornered. I don't buy a paper any more, I hate reading this kinda thing and it scares me to think that this is the kinds world we live in

I know that kids in the US HAVE to be doing some of these things; youth crime in the US is a serious problem, but it just seems to be much worse over here than it ever was in the US. Maybe it's a case of rose-tinted glasses, maybe I just notice it more here, but it seems so much worse. It's so bad that I'd be terrified to raise children here and send them to school. Literally terrified.

Quote Originally Posted by SVZ View Post
    I wish those kids could get banned from going to post-secondary schooling or something

Oh please, the kind of kids that would do this aren't usually university material anyway. They're usually mouth-breathing chav SCUM who aren't good for anything except pouring driveways or collecting state benefits.

Ugh. SCUM.

If I ever saw anyone doing anything nasty to any animal, even if it was a group of men I don't think I could help running over and 'attempting' to kick the living shit out of them. I am not at all a violent person but when I hear these things it makes my blood boil.

And your right DH, the type of people that do this are usually low life chav scum that do it for some fucked up kind of cheap thrill. I serioulsly believe these bastards should be tortured for things like this.

I hate any kind of abuse against any living thing but for some reason I get more worked up when its an animal, I guess its coz they're so defenceless loving creatures that would never do anyone any harm.

This is why I can't volunteer at the local humane society.. as much as I wanted to help, I don't think my nerves could take the heartbreak.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    This is why I can't volunteer at the local humane society.. as much as I wanted to help, I don't think my nerves could take the heartbreak.

I know exactly how you feel.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiara View Post
    If I ever saw anyone doing anything nasty to any animal, even if it was a group of men I don't think I could help running over and 'attempting' to kick the living shit out of them. I am not at all a violent person but when I hear these things it makes my blood boil.

And your right DH, the type of people that do this are usually low life chav scum that do it for some fucked up kind of cheap thrill. I serioulsly believe these bastards should be tortured for things like this.
    Hear hear. I think the penalties for animal abuse like this...anywhere...should be extremely severe. In the US they vary from state to state; I have no idea what the punishment for this would be in Texas, for example...or for that matter in the UK.

I hate any kind of abuse against any living thing but for some reason I get more worked up when its an animal, I guess its coz they're so defenceless loving creatures that would never do anyone any harm.
    I know what you mean.

Horrible horrible story. Makes me insane honestly.

One thing that we can all do; if you are going to get a pet, whether it a dog/cat/rabbit etc....go the SPCA or Humane Society in your area and ADOPT one. There are usually more than enough. May have to make a donation, but that is typically very little compared to the amount you would be paying for a store bought animal or from a private breeder. Maybe you won't be able to get a Siamese kitten/cat at the SPCA, but you can find just as nice a cat that needs a home.

Every animal I have ever had has come from one of those organziations or just showed up on my doorstep. They're great animals....

Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post
    Horrible horrible story. Makes me insane honestly.

One thing that we can all do; if you are going to get a pet, whether it a dog/cat/rabbit etc....go the SPCA or Humane Society in your area and ADOPT one. There are usually more than enough. May have to make a donation, but that is typically very little compared to the amount you would be paying for a store bought animal or from a private breeder. Maybe you won't be able to get a Siamese kitten/cat at the SPCA, but you can find just as nice a cat that needs a home.

Every animal I have ever had has come from one of those organziations or just showed up on my doorstep. They're great animals....
    2 of our cats came from the CPL (Cats Protection League) and 1 came from the RSPCA. We send regular donations to both.

Knowing this country they probably won't even catch the thugs responsible, but if they do they'll probably get sent to a detention centre for a few months then let out to do it again

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information