Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The 48 questions Kate McCann refused to answer

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by scooter View Post
    AND there was a hit by the cadaver dog in the car they rented 2 weeks after the kid 'went missing'. I firmly believe they hid the body in the cemetary of the church , which the priest had given them a key to, so that they could come pray anytime they wanted. Any hit by the cadaver dogs would be written off as normal cemetary smell. Then they go one night a few weeks after and move the body in the rental car. Maybe put her in the water. They were right by the ocean.
    A few weeks after the body would've been quite decomposed and would have had predators eating it. I can't imagine anyone, let alone a parent, being able to touch or move a body in that state.

Hit By Ban Bus!

^^I think Casey Anthony may have moved her precious little girl in that state. (If you put together the cadaver dog "hits" in the backyard and in the trunk of the car it's hard to come to any other conclusion.)

Old Mausoleums would be an ideal place to hide a body out of the elements and away from predators:

A*O

Quote Originally Posted by hotncmom View Post
    A few weeks after the body would've been quite decomposed and would have had predators eating it. I can't imagine anyone, let alone a parent, being able to touch or move a body in that state.
    They are both doctors and have strong stomachs. I'm sure they'd prefer to move a stinky body and dispose of it permanently than leave it to be discovered.

I don't think they deliberately killed Maddie. They sedated her before they went out to dinner and something went wrong. They returned to find her dead and couldn't risk reporting it because an autopsy would have revealed the drugs in her system. That's always been my theory and I've never had any reason to change it. But we will never know now.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

Hit By Ban Bus!

^^That doesn't explain the blood DNA. Sounds to me like something violent took place.

I hope Madelaine's fucking murdering ass-hole parents get what's coming to them. Someway, somehow.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasha View Post
    ^^That doesn't explain the blood DNA. Sounds to me like something violent took place.
    I would have thought there would have been a lot more blood if something violent happened to her. Even if the blood was from her being killed, it doesn't mean it wasn't an intruder that killed her. I do think they probably had something to do with it, but there's a few things that are hard to fathom. Mainly how they would have gotten rid of her body, and where they would have put her straight after she died.

A*O

Having seen how utterly incompetant the Portuguese police were right from the outset I reckon Maddie's body could have been hidden under the bed and they wouldn't have found it.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasha View Post
    Now this is going on A*O's theory. If the kid was drugged while the parents went to dinner she may have gotten up (while drugged), smacked her head on something or sustained a cut than passed out again.

Honestly I don't know much about this case, but I've always felt that the parents were involved somehow.

^ She could easily have vomited during an overdose as well, and that could have had some blood in it.
    If you reveal your secrets to the wind you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees.

- Kahlil Gibran

Elite Member

For that matter they dont know that the blood was from that day. What is she had a nose bleed or something earlier in the week. My personal theory is: The kid had screamed for her father one hour and 45 minutes the night before (bullshit on the we were checking every 20 minutes). The next night Mommy comes in and sedates her so that it doesnt happen again. Then Daddy comes in, not knowing Mommy had medicated her, and accidentally does it a second time. Maybe both also gave her just a little extra to make sure. Et voila, one OD'ed child. Of course, the idiot portuguese police didn't run a tox screen on the twins even after they slept through the police being there, Mommy screaming, etc. I'm sure they had 'a touch of the recipe' too.

^^^^

Bingo. My thoughts exactly.

My question is...how much trouble would they have been in to confess? I mean, I know they'd have lost their jobs, maybe a little jail...lives would never be the same. But it seems it would have been MUCH easier than living with this secret. I have a strong feeling one of them will break someday and give a tell-all.
    Value the future on a timescale longer than your own. -Richard Dawkins

Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    Having seen how utterly incompetant the Portuguese police were right from the outset I reckon Maddie's body could have been hidden under the bed and they wouldn't have found it.
    There was a story last week on the Today show about the release of the Portuguese police investigation documents that highlighted the mistakes that were made. There were a couple of sketches of persons of interest, as well as a possible sighting by a convenience store clerk in Holland that the parents were never told about.

eta story and link below:

Madeleine McCann police didn't reveal sighting of 'Maddy' - Telegraph

Madeleine McCann police didn't reveal sighting of 'Maddy'
    Portuguese police have been accused of a catalogue of failings in their search for Madeleine McCann as it emerged they had not told her parents of the sighting of a little girl who called herself “Maddy” and asked where her mother was.

By Caroline Gammell in Portimao
    Last Updated: 10:25AM BST 07 Aug 2008

Shop assistant who spoke to 'Maddy' tells of her encounter with girl. ; News Generic Embedded Player TMG: Business - Brightcove

Madeleine’s parents, Kate and Gerry, spoke of their frustration over the police’s refusal to disclose potential crucial information that they say could have helped in the search for their daughter.

In one instance, the police did not disclose that a woman in Amsterdam had seen a girl with a Portuguese looking man and woman with a French accent.

She said: “The little girl stood before me and asked me in English: ‘Do you know where my Mummy is?’

“Next I asked the little girl what her name was and she said: ‘My name is Maggie.’

“When I repeated it, the little girl said, ‘No, my name is Maddy’. I then asked her where she had last seen her mother and she answered: ‘They took me from my holiday.’”

The Policia Judiciaria was also criticised by Portugal’s own public prosecutors who accused detectives of failing to uncover any credible evidence about the three-year-old’s fate.

The extent of the police failings were laid bare in files which showed officers refused to divulge key information to the family and public, including:

Two detailed e-fits which they were given three days after the three-year-old disappeared from the family’s holiday apartment in Praia da Luz. They were not released until the case closed.

CCTV images of a young girl seen at several petrol stations in Portugal shortly after Madeleine vanished. Kate and Gerry McCann were shown just one CCTV picture during the 15 month investigation.

A witness account of a conversation between a Dutch woman and a little girl who called herself Madeleine and said she had been taken from her mother against her will while on holiday.

The McCann’s spokesman Clarence Mitchell said the couple had been frustrated “beyond words” at the lack of co-operation from the Portuguese police.

“The worst thing is that all this time Madeleine has been let down by this lack of apparent co-ordination,” he said.

“That was the greatest frustration of the whole thing, Kate and Gerry did not know what was being done.”

Yesterday, a friend of the McCanns went further and labelled the decision not to disclose the e-fits - which could have helped prevent an abductor flee the country - as “frankly outrageous”.

In the UK, pictures of suspects are released nationwide to help police track wanted people down.

Mr Mitchell said Mr and Mrs McCann had only just found out the portraits existed. He said: “This material was never shown to Kate, Gerry, (their friend) Jane Tanner or anyone else in the group (they were dining with).

“Seeing it in the files is the first they have known about it. Again, one has to ask what the police were doing by not making this material available at the time.”

Two similar images of a young, white man with dark and deep set eyes were put together from sightings by British holidaymaker Derek Flack and British expat Lance Purser.

Mr Flack, 64, saw a man acting suspiciously around the McCann’s holiday apartment just before Madeleine went missing, while Mr Purser, 65, said he had seen a similar man in the weeks running up to her disappearance.

But neither e-fit was released and the only image Portuguese police circulated was a picture described as nothing more than an “egg with hair”.

Police said they could not release the images because of secrecy laws and the fear of prejudicing any further investigation.

A friend of the McCanns said: “It is frankly outrageous that information relating to potential suspects was not made available as a matter of extreme urgency once it was clear what had happened.

“The early stages of this were crucial and the police of all people should know that.”

News of the e-fits came as the public prosecutor overseeing the case condemned the police for wrongly accusing the McCanns and failing to find answers.

In their 58-page report, prosecutors Jose de Magalhaes and Joao Melchior Gomes said: “The investigators are well aware that their work is not exempt from imperfections.

“They worked with an enormous margin of error and they achieved very little in terms of conclusive results.”

They said Madeleine’s disappearance was not a plot from a book, but a serious crime without a satisfactory ending.

“This is not, unfortunately, a police story, a crime fit for the investigative mind of a Sherlock Holmes or a Hercule Poirot, guided by the illusion that the forces of law and justice always restore order.

“No element of proof whatsoever was found which allows us to form any lucid, sensible, serious and honest conclusion about the circumstances (of Madeleine’s disappearance).”

The investigation was not helped by the PJ’s failure to release a witness statement from a shop worker in Amsterdam who met an anxious young girl last May.

The encounter was reported to the PJ in June last year but not passed on to the McCanns and only disclosed to the public in police files on Monday.

The couple has no idea if the lead was followed up by police and their private investigators are looking into the lead.

Mr Mitchell said: “If it was Madeleine, it was a disgrace that it was not passed on. We need to know what happened with this.

“It is one of the mysteries of the whole thing and it is tragic that it should come this late on.”

Anna Maria Stam, 41, saw the girl with a Portuguese looking man and woman with a French accent who were accompanied by a boy aged six and an eight-year-old girl.

In her witness statement she said: “The little girl stood before me and asked me in English: ‘Do you know where my Mummy is?’

“I answered that her mother was a little bit further back in the shop and she answered: ‘She is not my Mummy.’

“I asked her who the woman was, and she said: ‘She is a stranger, she took me from my Mummy.’ I noticed the little girl spoke good English without an accent.

“Next I asked the little girl what her name was and she said: ‘My name is Maggie.’

“When I repeated it, the little girl said, ‘No, my name is Maddy’. I then asked her where she had last seen her mother and she answered: ‘They took me from my holiday.’”

Miss Stam had not heard about Madeleine’s disappearance but was struck by the similarity when she saw her picture online.

Mr Mitchell said the McCanns had heard reports in the media but no detail: “It is shocking, it is harrowing to read this account, whether it was Madeleine or not. It is harrowing to hear a child saying that.

“We need to know if it was followed up properly by the police. If that hasn’t been done, that is exactly the kind of information that the private investigators are going to follow up.”

CCTV images were also withheld from the couple.

They were shown one, take in a petrol station near Praia da Luz on May 4, of a young girl holding hands with a woman, but they were able to quickly rule it out.

A second image of a girl at a Repsol petrol station near Albufeira on the same day was not shown to the McCanns.

The police files disclosed that Mr McCann was sent an email from a Dutch internet café from a man claiming to have information about Madeleine.

The email, dated June 18, demanded two million Euros and said: “I know the hideout, name, address, everything of the kidnappers.”

The author of the email was subsequently arrested at his home in Eindhoven in early July and admitted making the entire story up.

The files also showed that the “Tapas Nine” had drunk between two and three bottles of wine between them, destroying the theory that the group was drunk when she vanished.

Apart from the jobs they didnt really lose,they would lose the twins too..
    Poor little girl..they failed her,the bastards one way or the other..
    "Effie is all kinds of awesome." - Some internet moderator

Hit By Ban Bus!

One thing that makes me skeptical of the overdose theory is this:

After watching and after the marking of the scent of corpse in your bedroom beside the wardrobe and behind the sofa, pushed up against the sofa wall,
    This sounds a little like the cops thought the sofa was moved, "pushed up against the wall", to conceal the blood evidence. I can understand an accident or nosebleed occuring next to a wall or window, but behind or under a sofa? That seems a little odd. I guess it could happen, but when you add a missing/presumed dead child into the equation..

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Algernon View Post
    ^^^^

Bingo. My thoughts exactly.

My question is...how much trouble would they have been in to confess? I mean, I know they'd have lost their jobs, maybe a little jail...lives would never be the same. But it seems it would have been MUCH easier than living with this secret. I have a strong feeling one of them will break someday and give a tell-all.
    i know what you mean but ppl do crazy things when they're faced with "getting in trouble" the shame and humiliation alone is enough to force most to deny deny deny!

my policy is always to face the music and dance, but thats not what ppl in society do.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information