Thread: Charges dropped in attempted necrophilia case

Default Charges dropped in attempted necrophilia case

This is just appalling.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories...LIA?SITE=FLTAM

LANCASTER, Wis. (AP) -- A judge on Friday dismissed charges of attempted sexual assault against three men accused of trying to dig up a woman's body to have sex with the corpse, noting that Wisconsin has no law against necrophilia.
    The men still face lesser charges.
    Twins Nicholas and Alexander Grunke, 20, and Dustin Radke, 20, were arrested after an alleged attempt to dig up the body of a 20-year-old woman who was killed Aug. 27 in a motorcycle crash. Officials said a caller reported suspicious activity in the cemetery Sept. 2, and deputies found someone had dug down to her vault.
    Authorities said the three were not acquainted with the woman but had seen an obituary with her photo.
    AP_Tacoda_AMS_DDC_addPair("SECTION", "NATIONAL")AP_Tacoda_AMS_DDC("http://te.ap.org/tte/blank.gif", "1.0")
    Circuit Judge George Curry said that while there was no law that addressed necrophilia, there was enough evidence to continue the case because of criminal damage to property and the alleged attempt to break into a burial vault.
    2006 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. Learn more about our

KD
    Elite Member

Um, pehaps there should be a law against it? EEWWWW.

Quote Originally Posted by Daphne View Post
    Authorities said the three were not acquainted with the woman but had seen an obituary with her photo.
    She must have been quite the hot stuff if these guys were willing to dig her up, and have sex with her.
    Rock the fuck on!

Quote Originally Posted by heart_leigh View Post
    She must have been quite the hot stuff if these guys were willing to dig her up, and have sex with her.
    She was very pretty...this happened in a town about 90 miles away from me. Her poor parents had just finished burying her the previous week (who, BTW, was the second child they've had to bury) and then they have to deal with this. Very sad.
    You were lucky to have me. But you know what? I think I already got the best part of you. And she's standing right out there. I don't know... what's left just doesn't look so good anymore. Hope Floats

KD
    Elite Member

^My word, how tragic. Those poor people.

gee i wonder how many more people are gonna try this now that they know it's legal.

Quote Originally Posted by Goose View Post
    She was very pretty...this happened in a town about 90 miles away from me. Her poor parents had just finished burying her the previous week (who, BTW, was the second child they've had to bury) and then they have to deal with this. Very sad.
    I feel so terrible for her family.

Three Men Accused Of Attempted Grave Robbing

Wisconsin State Journal :: FRONT :: A1

Monday, September 4, 2006
    DEBORAH ZIFF dziff@madison.com 608-252-6120

A week after the death of their 20-year old daughter, Clifford and Marge Tennessen faced another blow, when three men tried to dig up her grave at a Cassville cemetery, police said.

Laura Tennessen, a nursing assistant in Cuba City, died in Cassville, about 100 miles southwest of Madison, after she was thrown from the back of a motorcycle on Aug. 27.
    Grant County Sheriff Keith Govier said he believes Alex and Nicholas Grunke, twin brothers from Ridgeway, and their friend Dustin Radke of Dodgeville drove from Ridgeway Saturday to take Laura Tennessen's corpse from the grave.
    Calling it, "the most bizarre case that I've been personally involved in, in 21 years of law enforcement," Govier said deputies are still looking for the motive.

Saturday night, a neighbor called police to report a suspicious man, dressed in black and parked on a side street near St. Charles Cemetery in Cassville. An officer found Alex Grunke, 20, who said his twin brother and a friend were digging up a grave, Govier said.

At Tennessen's graves, officers discovered a hole that uncovered the concrete vault that encases the coffin. The two men had run off, likely scared away by the police cars, Govier said.
    Alex Grunke was arrested and police searched for the other two throughout the night, finding them Sunday morning walking along Highway 81 in Beetown, about eight miles from the cemetery.
    All three were tentatively charged with attempted theft of a corpse and remained in jail Sunday.
    Govier said he doesn't believe Tennessen knew the three men.
    "All indications show there was no relationship," he said. "They never e-mailed, never spoke, never visited, never called."
    The cemetery caretaker replaced the dirt over the casket Saturday and police checked throughout the night to make sure the men didn't return, a concern of the Tennessen family, Govier said.
    Clifford Tennessen wouldn't comment Sunday afternoon.
    Radke, 20, has a history of minor run-ins with the police, including theft in 2004 and disorderly conduct in March. He also pleaded guilty to underage drinking in 2004.
    Both Grunkes pleaded guilty to underage drinking in 2003, but court records don't show any arrests for more serious crimes.
    Tennessen was on the back of a motorcycle driven by Thomas C. Sweet, 20, of Lancaster, on Aug. 27, when he lost control. Both were flung from the 2001 Honda. They were taken to Grant Regional Health Center, where Tennessen was pronounced dead. Neither wore helmets, and alcohol and speed are considered to be factors in the crash, according to the sheriff's department.
    Tennessen graduated from Cassville High School in 2004.
    "She lived life to the fullest with no regrets, as if there was no tomorrow," her obituary said. "She loved working with the staff and residents at Southwest Health Center Nursing home. Laura loved her family and friends and we will all miss that beautiful smile."

This is not the first traffic-related tragedy for the Tennessens. Laura's brother, Tom, 19, died in a car crash outside of Platteville on a winter night 10 years ago.

http://www.madison.com/archives/read...0609040048.php
    Here's the article from the beginning of the month when they were first caught.
    You were lucky to have me. But you know what? I think I already got the best part of you. And she's standing right out there. I don't know... what's left just doesn't look so good anymore. Hope Floats

I heard about this type of thing when I was young and reading Ann Landers. A woman wrote in to say that her husband had strange sexual practices in that he wanted her to soak in a tub of ice cubes and then lay perfectly still on the bed and pretend she was dead while he had sex with her. She basically wanted to know what the HELL?!? Necrophilia fetish was the answer

but as for these idiots go, it sounds like they're just such drunken losers digging someone up was the only way they'd ever get laid so it was worth a shot

Bump.

SURPRISE!!!! One of these fine upstanding citizens is in trouble again.

Man Charged With Sexually Assaulting 14-Year-Old

Radke Faces 2 Felony Charges

Updated: 7:56 am CST January 6, 2011

MADISON, Wis. -- One of three men who were convicted of trying to dig up a woman's body in a Cassville cemetery in 2006 to have sex with it has been charged with two counts of sexual assault of a child under 16 years old.

Dustin Radke, 24, is accused of twice having sexual intercourse with a 14-year-old girl in September, according to the complaint.Dane County sheriff's detectives said Radke first had sex with the girl in the front passenger seat of a car that was parked on a side street near 104 Nesheim Road in the village of Mount Horeb on Sept. 26.

Detectives said the victim told them that the second time she had sex with Radke, they were in a vehicle that belonged to a friend of Radke's.She said Radke and his friend picked her up at a church and they drove to Tyrol Basin from Mount Horeb, and upon arrival at Tyrol Basin, Radke joined her in the back seat, according to the complaint.

The complaint said the girl told Radke's friend to turn on the music and she and Radke then had sex in the back seat of the car while they were driving south on county Highway JG.The girl told detectives that Radke knew she was 14 years old because she told him in the past, according to the complaint.Radke's friend told police that Radke told him the girl was 18 or 19 years old but "looks like 15," according to the complaint.

Authorities started investigating after the girl's mother contacted them on Oct. 18, saying Radke had been having a relationship with her daughter and believed he was on probation after being convicted of party to the crime of attempted third-degree sexual assault in the Cassville cemetery case.The mother told authorities that she had seen two dates on her daughter's cell phone calendar indicating that she had sex with Radke on Sept. 26 and Sept. 29.

Each charge against Radke carries a maximum penalty of up to 40 years in prison and a fine of up to $100,000, or both. Because Radke was convicted of third-degree sexual assault within a five-year period, the maximum term of imprisonment may be increased because he's charged as a repeater.
    Man Charged With Sexually Assaulting 14-Year-Old - Madison News Story - WISC Madison

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

OMG this is beyond disgusting and creepy.
    Fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity.

Big fucking surprise.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Thread Information