Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree52Likes

Thread: Mom of missing Idaho children arrested in Hawaii

Default Mom of missing Idaho children arrested in Hawaii

Are you guys following this Vallow story??? Her kids have been missing for months. She and her husband had an order to produce them by Jan. 30 and failed to do so. Now, she is under arrest for child abandonment or something. Very disturbing. There's even more in her background that I heard today that I had no idea about until this morning. It's at the bottom of the story, highlighted in red. Someone has been getting away with some really f*cked up stuff for a LONG time....

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ii/4820242002/

Police in Hawaii on Thursday announced the arrest of Lori Vallow, the mother of two missing Idaho children who haven't been seen since September.
    The Kauai Police Department released a statement on Twitter saying Vallow, 46, was arrested on a warrant issued by Madison County, Idaho. She's charged with two felony counts of desertion and nonsupport of dependent children, KPD said.
    She was also charged with resisting or obstructing officers, criminal solicitation to commit a crime and contempt of court. She's being held on $5 million bail, according to KPD. Police said Vallow was arrested in Princeville, and her new husband, Chad Daybell, was not arrested.
    Keep up with this story this weekend:Get USA TODAY's Daily Briefing in your inbox. Sign up here.
    "First of all, we wish to thank the public for the massive outpouring of concern regarding this case," Kauai Chief of Police Todd Raybuck said in a statement.

We also want to thank everyone for their patience while investigators worked diligently to comprehensively gather everything they needed in order to obtain this arrest warrant."
    What to know about her cult-like beliefs:2 Idaho kids still missing, mom said she was 'a god'
    KPD said there is "no indication" Vallow's children are on Kauai and there are no criminal charges against Vallow on Kauai. Vallow will next have a court date where she can "waive or fight her extradition to Idaho," where she'll face criminal charges, according to KPD.
    The arrest comes after KPD obtained a search warrant in January for Vallow's rented vehicle, as well as the condo she was sharing with Chad Daybell.

Joshua "JJ" Vallow, 7, and Tylee Ryan, 17, have not been seen since Sept. 23, 2019, in Rexburg, but the bizarre case spans multiple states and suspicious death investigations along with allegations of a "doomsday cult."
    The Rexburg Police Department first announced Joshua and Tylee were missing on Dec. 20, 2019. The department said they were working with the Freemont County Sheriff's Office and FBI to locate the two minors who had not been seen since Sept. 23, 2019. KPD said Rexburg police asked for its help in December 2019.

At the same time, authorities said they were opening an investigation into Tammy Daybell's Oct. 19 death, initially said to be due to natural causes. Tammy's remains were exhumed from her grave in Utah on Dec. 11 for an autopsy as police said her death "may be suspicious."
    Tammy and Chad Daybell had been married for roughly 30 years with five children. Within weeks, he married Lori Vallow.

Vallow had a number of deaths connected to her as well. In 2018, ex-husband, Joseph Ryan, died of an apparent heart attack. In July, another ex-husband, Charles Vallow, was fatally shot by her brother Alex Cox at her home in Arizona.
    Cox told police the estranged spouses were fighting, and he intervened. He shot Charles twice in the chest and claimed self-defense, but police later said they had an open homicide investigation into the incident.
    Months later, Cox was dead, too. He was found unresponsive, and autopsy results are pending.
    Rexburg police tried to perform a welfare check on Joshua on Nov. 26 after his biological grandparents, Kay and Larry Woodcock, contacted the department because they said they had not heard from the boy in months. Lori Vallow moved the kids to Idaho in August but did not tell the Woodcocks or other family members where they were.
    Brookie and C_is_for_Cookie like this.

fgg

yeah, this one is a real trail of dead bodies. not good.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

It's infuriating. This country bends over backward for toxic and incompetent parents.
    Mivvi21, fgg and C_is_for_Cookie like this.

I've been following this one closely. I can't believe she hasn't been arrested sooner. Those poor children!
    holly likes this.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Been following too. I read that the cops were thanking everybody for the patience while they gathered what they needed for a good warrant. I hope those kids are still alive. I wonder if they have anything on the guy?

I remember seeing the grandparents on tv and thinking those poor kids are dead. Why else wouldn't the mother produce them? As long as they are alive and well, the grandparents have no rights and the authorities would leave her alone.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Here is what I can make out from the various stories of who is missing and who is deceased. I know my chart does make an assumption, and I hope I'm wrong.

^^^ First, YAY a new powerpoint from Mo. I don't think we've seen one in a while.

Wow, there is so much what tf in the first post. I've seen the headlines but haven't really read anything. I love a good mystery. And those poor kids are gone.
    "No. I love my grudges. I tend to them like little pets." -Madeline Martha Mackenzie

Spirituality is not religion. Religion divides people. Belief in something unites them.

Don't tell me not to worry ... worrying is what I do best!

and the attempted murder
    https://www.azcentral.com/story/news...ow/2769637001/

and Tammy had someone take a shot at her before she died also:
    https://www.eastidahonews.com/2019/1...picious-death/

maybe it wasn't a paintball gun
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Dateline NBC had an ep all about this on February 14th called "Where Are the Children" and I highly recommend it. There are still a lot of things they didn't cover, like any background for Lori Vallow Daybell and her brother. She has been married five times altogether, but they didn't say anything about the time before the third husband. This really is a confusing case because there are so many people involved.

Vallow died July 11 — shot to death in Chandler by his wife's brother while his son Joshua Vallow, 7, and his half-sister Tylee Ryan, 17, watched.
    So it's his son and half sister, who are brother and sister ... and that was just one that I plucked out of one of the links above, there were several more interwoven family branches ...
    "No. I love my grudges. I tend to them like little pets." -Madeline Martha Mackenzie

Spirituality is not religion. Religion divides people. Belief in something unites them.

Don't tell me not to worry ... worrying is what I do best!

Quote Originally Posted by Nevan View Post
    So it's his son and half sister, who are brother and sister ... and that was just one that I plucked out of one of the links above, there were several more interwoven family branches ...
    It means Charles Vallow's son (Joshua) and his (Joshua's) half-sister Tylee. So the wife's brother shot the husband in front of the husband's son and step-daughter.

I wonder if these doomsday freaks think they're doing all these people a favour sending them off to eternal life before all the shit goes down on Earth? If you believe it will be a living hell, you might think your kids are better off dead than fighting the apocalypse.

OR, this bitch and her Chad just wanted to run off together, and didn't want to be burdened by inconveniences like 30-year marriages or dependent children.
    Nevan and sprynkles like this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

She turned in her son's therapy dog. Apparently she doesn't have a problem getting rid of the kiddos, but she didn't kill the dog...
    twitchy2.0 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    I wonder if these doomsday freaks think they're doing all these people a favour sending them off to eternal life before all the shit goes down on Earth? If you believe it will be a living hell, you might think your kids are better off dead than fighting the apocalypse.

OR, this bitch and her Chad just wanted to run off together, and didn't want to be burdened by inconveniences like 30-year marriages or dependent children.
    Probably both, as strange as that may sound. She spoke to friends about how the end of the world is coming and she was thinking of killing the kids and herself. However, she was majorly pissed when she found out that Charles Vallow switched the beneficiary of his life insurance from her to his sister.

I think they need to look if Chad had an insurance policy on his wife. And who know, maybe she had one on the third husband who supposedly died of a heart attack after they'd divorced....

I've been following this story too, & the trail of bodies connected to these two is not some mere coincidence.

I doubt she will ever tell where those kids are (dead, I'm sure, but where are the bodies?)

I also read that she (Lori Vallow) believes that she is the reincarnation of God. WTF?
    fgg and mostroop like this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information