Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast
Like Tree443Likes

Thread: Jussie Smollett from Empire Beaten and Hospitalized in MAGA Attack

Default Jussie Smollett from Empire Beaten and Hospitalized in MAGA Attack

EMPIRE' STAR JUSSIE SMOLLET TVICTIM OF HOMOPHOBIC ATTACKBy MAGA Supporters

1/29/2019 8:21 AM PST

'Empire' Star Jussie Smollett Beaten in Homophobic Attack By MAGA Supporters

EXCLUSIVE

"Empire" star Jussie Smollett was brutally attacked by 2 men who beat him up, put his head in a noose and screamed, "This is MAGA country."

Sources directly connected to Jussie tell TMZ, the actor arrived in Chicago from New York late Monday, and at around 2 AM he was hungry and went to a Subway. We're told when he walked out, someone yelled, "Aren't you that f***ot 'Empire' n*****?"

The 2 men -- both white and wearing ski masks -- viciously attacked Jussie as he fought back, but they beat him badly and fractured a rib. They put a rope around his neck, poured bleach on him and as they left they yelled, "This is MAGA country."

Jussie was taken to Northwestern Memorial where he was treated. He was discharged later Tuesday morning.

ThatGrapeJuice.Net
    first posted this letter which was sent to Fox Studios in Chicago with cut out letters spelling, "You will die black f**." Our sources say the letter was sent 8 days ago.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Jesus Christ.

ETA -
    Police statement.

"AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

I hope they find these fuckers and lock them up.
    gas_chick, czb, Mivvi21 and 4 others like this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

It's so fucked up that they sent that letter and then were able to track him down and follow him to Subway in the middle of the night.
    Fly_On_TheWall2 and holly like this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

I don't understand how Jussie Smollett would be on anybody's radar. Is he an activist in some way in addition to being an actor?
    Nevan and holly like this.

No, I don't think he's an activist. I don't know why him except that he's an easy target because he looks younger than his age and has pretty eyes and happens to play a gay person on TV. I don't even know for sure if he's gay off screen.

This is what his profile on Twitter says.

@JussieSmollett

I am simply here to help save the world. Nothing is more important than love. -JS *I ONLY HAVE TWITTER &INSTAGRAM. NO OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA EXISTS IN MY NAME*

This makes me freaking sick.
    Waterslide, czb, SHELLEE and 2 others like this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Quote Originally Posted by Waterslide View Post
    It's so fucked up that they sent that letter and then were able to track him down and follow him to Subway in the middle of the night.
    Quote Originally Posted by Waterslide View Post
    No, I don't think he's an activist. I don't know why him except that he's an easy target because he looks younger than his age and has pretty eyes and happens to play a gay person on TV. I don't even know for sure if he's gay off screen.
    If the letter part is true, it would seem these people were stalking him and knew his whereabouts. Were they just sitting there waiting, in case he wanted a 2 am snack? It's just really weird.

And yes, he's openly gay. I don't know much about him but the few times I've seen him interviewed, he seemed like a sweet guy, very unassuming.

I heard there are reports the attackers were wearing MAGA hats but it hasn't been confirmed, and I'm thinking it's unlikely. Ski masks and MAGA hats? who knows.
    Waterslide and joebob like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Yeah, I wasn't sure if he came out. He does seem sweet from what I've seen, too.

MAGA hats in Chicago...I don't know. Chicago ran Trump out of town before he was even elected. I'm aware there are assholes, racists, and Trump supporters everywhere, and Chicago obviously has its issues, but wearing a MAGA hat in the city is a good way to get yourself killed.

Here's the letter:

This is awful.

I just read on Twitter that Chicago PD is saying that they don't have a report that the attackers yelled "MAGA" or anything like that.

Chicago? Doesn't surprise me at all. I spent one night at an airport hotel when my flight back to San Diego got delayed by weather. No night was too long.
    "To be [black] in this country and to be relativity conscious is to be in a rage almost all of the time." ~ James Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by ShimmeringGlow View Post
    I just read on Twitter that Chicago PD is saying that they don't have a report that the attackers yelled "MAGA" or anything like that.
    That's odd. I wonder how that detail made it into the story.

Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
    Chicago? Doesn't surprise me at all. I spent one night at an airport hotel when my flight back to San Diego got delayed by weather. No night was too long.
    It's not my favorite place either, but alas...

This is horrifying. So much hatred and stupidity -but I have to admit something: Lately, I've been so depressed about the heinous direction the world seems to be headed, and I've frankly been feeling pretty hopeless.

The thing is, hopeless is where they win. So, fuck 'em.

Jessie, and all the non-famous victims, deserve my compassion, and help, and voice and, yes, my prayers. I'm looking for new ways to put that into action.
    Nevan likes this.

From what Im reading now I'm not sure this story is quite as it seems. The police say they haven't found any cctv evidence of it yet.
    Nevan likes this.

Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread Information