Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: John Mark Karr's DNA does NOT match in Ramsey case. DA to drop charges!

Default John Mark Karr's DNA does NOT match in Ramsey case. DA to drop charges!

Sources: Karr’s DNA no match in Ramsey case
    NBC affiliate KUSA in Denver also reports DA will drop charges
    NBC VIDEO

• Reports: Karr's DNA doesn't match
    Aug. 28: MSNBC-TV's Susan Filan and Alison Stewart talk about a report that says John Mark Karr's DNA does not match the DNA found at the JonBenet Ramsey crime scene.
    The Most

BREAKING NEWS
    MSNBC News Services
    Updated: 36 minutes ago
    BOULDER, Colo. - KUSA, a television station in Denver, reported Monday that two sources said the DNA sample taken from John Mark Karr is not a match with the DNA found on JonBenet Ramsey's body when she was slain in 1996.

KUSA also reported that the Boulder County District Attorney's office will drop the charges against Karr.

Samples of Karr's saliva and hair were taken in Boulder after his arrival on Thursday, KUSA, an NBC affiliate, reported. Those samples were tested over the weekend at the Denver Police Department's Crime lab, the station reported.

In addition to first-degree murder, the charges against Karr include felony murder, first-degree kidnapping, second-degree kidnapping and sexual assault on a child.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/14553130/?GT1=8404

Post John Mark Karr's DNA doesn't match!

KUSA in Denver is reporting today that John Mark Karr's DNA does NOT match that of the DNA found on JonBenet RAmsey's body and no charges will be filed against the schoolteacher who claims he was with JonBenet when she died.According the televisions station's website:
    "9NEWS has confirmed from two sources that the DNA sample taken from John Mark Karr is not a match with the foreign DNA found on JonBenet Ramsey's body when she was murdered in 1996. 9NEWS has also learned the Boulder County District Attorney's office will not file charges against Karr in connection with the Ramsey case."
    KUSA says other sources also confirm that no charges will be filed against Karr in connection with the Ramsey case by the Boulder County District Attorney's office.

The Denver station reported that samples of Karr's saliva and hair were taken in Boulder after his arrival Thursday evening. Those samples were tested over the weekend by the Denver Police Department's crime lab.

Posted by Charles Winters at www.gossipparty.com

Smile and Smile Again!

Chasing Demri around our house in her walker!

Not to sound smug, but i just knew it from the start: That creepy guy did NOT do it. He is simply a delusional, possibly-drugged-up perverted creep who has been SO obsessed with the case for years, that he wanted to be "a part" of the JonBenet issue SO BADLY, that he falsely claimed to have been the murderer. Just another delusional wacko who falsely confessed....As i'm sure many of you guys know, it actually happens quite frequently. Crazy-ass creep. (OH and in closing, i just have to add: THE RAMSEYS DID IT. IMO of course)
    My precious baby girl:
    ~ Demri Elizabeth-June ~
    Arrived July 19th. 6 lbs.,5 oz.; 19.5". BEAUTIFUL !

Well I still think he is a sick twisted creepy pedophile anyway...can't they just for that toss him into a reeking hellhole and throw away the key?
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

Imprison him in a heinous pit for the rest of his life anyway!
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

A*O

I'm not going to say "I told you so" but I told you so. He got his 15mins of fame (and a Business Class ticket home) so that's OK then. Sheesh.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

*tries to register surprise, fails, restarts the Ramsey pogrom*
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

I'm not surprised in the least. Even his own ex-wife who hates him said there was no way he could have done it, because he was in Atlanta. What a waste of everyone's time.

Silver Member

Of course he isn't the killer! He's a wacko looking for attention! The REAL killer was in the house before and after the murder.

The rambling ransom note was a feeble attempt to cover up the crime. It was also a very ridiculous thing to do. There isn't a kidnapper alive who is stupid enough to risk getting caught while writing a "ransom note" at the scene of a murder for child he/she just killed. That makes no sense.
    Patsy and John Ramsey knew what happened to that child. Period.

Hit By Ban Bus! UndercoverGator's Avatar

This is usually where I would use a Nelson Munce "Ha-Ha!~" but it was too obvious from the start. I hope this sicko ends up in Pound Me In The Ass Prison soon on all those other pedophile charges but he'd probably enjoy it.

Well, who'da thunk it.

Colossal waste of time and money. Not to mention reopening old wounds.

A*O

If all it took was a simple mouth swab for DNA testing, why the hell couldn't they do it in Thailand? I seriously think Chief Wiggum could have handled this better.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldDust77 View Post
    Not to sound smug, but i just knew it from the start: That creepy guy did NOT do it. He is simply a delusional, possibly-drugged-up perverted creep who has been SO obsessed with the case for years, that he wanted to be "a part" of the JonBenet issue SO BADLY, that he falsely claimed to have been the murderer. Just another delusional wacko who falsely confessed....As i'm sure many of you guys know, it actually happens quite frequently. Crazy-ass creep. (OH and in closing, i just have to add: THE RAMSEYS DID IT. IMO of course)
    GoldDust, I also believe the Ramseys did it. Specifically, I think Patsy did it and John, upon becoming aware of the potential consequences, reluctantly helped her cover it up. What is your personal theory? Do you believe that they were both equally involved, or that one did it and the other simply helped to cover it up?

Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    If all it took was a simple mouth swab for DNA testing, why the hell couldn't they do it in Thailand? I seriously think Chief Wiggum could have handled this better.
    I wondered about that too; why bring him all the way over here?
    Don't worry about what other people think. They don't do it very often.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information