• 2 Post By CornFlakegrl
  • 1 Post By BITTER
  • 1 Post By Sarzy
  • 3 Post By Laurent

Thread: UK Dad Rapes Lesbian Teen Daughter

Default UK Dad Rapes Lesbian Teen Daughter

Father raped lesbian teenage daughter to 'show her’ sex with men is better

MARCH 4, 20178:43AM

A 54-year-old man has been convicted of raping his 16-year-old daughter after she told him she was gay.

Staff writerNews Corp Australia Network

A MAN raped his gay teenage daughter to “show her” that sex with men was better, a court in England has been told.

The father, 54, brutally attacked the 16-year-old girl after she confided in him that she was “struggling with her identity”, The Mirror reports.
    The judge presiding over the case in the Warwick Crown Court told the defendant the victim’s evidence “made harrowing listening”.
    “As a 16-year-old girl she realised she was gay and, struggling with her identity as many people do at that age, she decided to tell you,” he said.
    “You reacted by showing real and uncontrolled anger, and you decided to rape her to show her why it would be better to have sex with men than women. Her evidence made harrowing listening.
    “That rape involved degradation and humiliation. The offence demonstrated your hostility towards her as a lesbian.”

The father was also convicted of raping his other daughter during two decades of sexual abuse, The Mirror reports..
    Judge Andrew Lockhart QC told the brute: “The court heard from both of these two women. They have both been severely psychologically damaged by your behaviour.
    “Listening to (one of the victim’s) evidence of her feeling of guilt at leaving her sister to face you was the most harrowing of evidence.”
    The judge ordered the rapist serve 21 years in jail after being found guilty of three rapes during the 1980s and 90s. He was also ordered to serve an additional five years in jail and to register as a sex offender for the rest of his life.
    This story originally appeared in The Mirror.

Father raped lesbian teenage daughter to 'show her? sex with men is better

FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Yeah, that's gonna convince her that sex with men is better.

WTF?!
    Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

Will the butt sex that he's forced to have in prison make him a homosexual? SMH...
    "If you always do what interests you, at least one person is pleased." - Katharine Hepburn

JFC. I hope he goes through hell in prison.
    BITTER likes this.

21 years doesn't seem long enough for decades of abuse and the destruction of two women. Or is there no parole like thing in the UK and he'll actually serve his entire sentence plus the five years?
    Janus and Serendipity like this.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Quote Originally Posted by Sarzy View Post
    JFC. I hope he goes through hell in prison.
    So many convicts are victims of child sexual abuse, that's why convicted pedos are sometimes kept separate from the general prison population...when they are not, the consequences can be bad. Ask Foster Sylvers from The Sylvers.
    Sarzy likes this.
    "If you always do what interests you, at least one person is pleased." - Katharine Hepburn

Quote Originally Posted by CornFlakegrl View Post

21 years doesn't seem long enough for decades of abuse and the destruction of two women. Or is there no parole like thing in the UK and he'll actually serve his entire sentence plus the five years?
    I found this on another article as I wanted to know if it was a minimum of 21 years or not.

Jailed for 21 years, the sick dad must also serve an additional five years on licence following his eventual release from prison and will remain behind bars for at least two-thirds of the sentence, rather than the normal half before being considered for parole.
    So he has to serve at least 14 years.
    CornFlakegrl likes this.

I could vomit just reading this. Sick fucker.
    BITTER, gas_chick and LaFolie like this.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Thread Information