Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree104Likes

Thread: Ohio police post shocking photos of adults who overdosed with 4-year-old in vehicle

Default Ohio police post shocking photos of adults who overdosed with 4-year-old in vehicle

Ohio police post shocking photos of adults who overdosed with 4-year-old in vehicle

POSTED 7:38 AM, SEPTEMBER 9, 2016, BY TRIBUNE MEDIA WIRE, UPDATED AT 07:41AM, SEPTEMBER 9, 2016

EAST LIVERPOOL, Ohio – Police posted shocking photos of two adults - who police believe had overdosed on heroin - passed out in a car with a 4-year-old boy in the backseat, according to WJW.
    The city of East Liverpool, Ohio posted the photos on their Facebook page Thursday after responding to a call of an incapacitated driver.
    They’re hoping the photos send a message to drug users to think twice before abusing drugs.
    The Liverpool Police Department posted shocking photos to Facebook showing two adults, who police believe were on heroin, passed out in a car with a little boy in the backseat. (Photo Credit: East Liverpool Police)

“We feel it necessary to show the other side of this horrible drug. We feel we need to be a voice for the children caught up in this horrible mess. This child can’t speak for himself but we are hopeful his story can convince another user to think twice about injecting this poison while having a child in their custody,” wrote the city of East Liverpool, Ohio.
    “We are well aware that some may be offended by these images and for that we are truly sorry, but it is time that the non drug using public sees what we are now dealing with on a daily basis," the post continued. "The poison known as heroin has taken a strong grip on many communities not just ours, the difference is we are willing to fight this problem until it’s gone and if that means we offend a few people along the way we are prepared to deal with that."
    Police were alerted to the vehicle when an officer saw a Ford Explorer driving erratically and then slamming on the brakes as it approached a stopped school bus that was dropping kids off, the police report states.
    When the officer approached the driver, later identified as James Acord, his head was bobbing and his speech was almost unintelligible.
    Acord told the officer he was taking his front seat passenger, who was passed out and identified as Rhonda Pasek, to the hospital.
    The officer said he reached into the vehicle, turned it off and removed the keys just as Acord attempted to drive away.
    That's when the officer noticed a 4-year-old boy in the backseat, who was later identified as Pasek's son.
    The officer said Acord eventually passed out as well. EMS responded and administered Narcan, a drug used to reverse the effects of a heroin overdose.
    The Liverpool Police Department posted shocking photos to Facebook showing two adults, who police believe were on heroin, passed out in a car with a little boy in the backseat. (Photo Credit: East Liverpool Police)

http://wgntv.com/2016/09/09/ohio-police-post-photos-of-adults-who-overdosed-with-4-year-old-in-backseat-of-car/

Gross, put it away. You could dress beautifully but you gotta be Miss Granny Panty Whore.
    ~Manx Mouse

Life is a hell of a thing to happen to a person.

Poor baby!! I hope he doesn't remember any of this when he's older, and I hope there is someone else in his life that can take care of him. This just breaks my heart...
    HWBL and Neptunia like this.
    -

we are hopeful his story can convince another user to think twice about injecting this poison while having a child in their custody,”
    dream on

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

Not to make light of this story, but that sprawled-out guy looks just like me at my neighbor's party two weeks ago. And Mrs. Mo was helpful enough to take a picture of me in that state.
    gas_chick, BITTER, joebob and 3 others like this.

You need to stop using heroin.
    SHELLEE, fgg, gas_chick and 18 others like this.

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    You need to stop using heroin.
    I honestly thought those were intravenous tequila shots....
    SHELLEE, BITTER and Seapharris7 like this.

It's probably best for the child that they died before that could inflict any more damage on him than they already have. Poor kid.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Girl they ain't dead, sadly.
    BITTER, Trixie, Waterslide and 2 others like this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Oh shit, I must have been wishing.
    greysfang, Beeyotch, Sarzy and 1 others like this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

They had to have lost this kid. I would hope seeing themselves like this will make them seek help. I don't understand how anyone in this day and age would even want to try something that's proven over and over to ruin every life it touches. And Mo, this goes double for you!
    BITTER likes this.

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

czb

maybe i'm naive, but i don't see what good publishing these photos does.

the parents are too far gone. and no doubt the kid will be able to find them on the internet once he is of age. so more detriment than benefit.
    twitchy2.0, sputnik and faithanne like this.

This junkie bitch had a baby at 46 and so many of us are struggling.

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

i thought they were dead as well - they sure look it. seeing the child in the backseat all helpless makes me sick. if they're in this state while driving/parking in broad daylight, imagine the shit this child has seen behind closed doors.
    panic and levitt like this.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

czb

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed Hour View Post
    This junkie bitch had a baby at 46 and so many of us are struggling.
    sucks, doesn't it. not fair at all.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information