Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree68Likes

Thread: Another Florida Face-Eating Freak

Default Another Florida Face-Eating Freak

2 dead, 1 injured in gruesome Martin County stabbings; dramatic 911 call released

Suspect ID'd as FSU student; 911 call released

WPTV Webteam, Associated Press10:38 PM, Aug 15, 2016
    10:38 AM, Aug 17, 2016

MARTIN COUNTY, Fla. - A 19-year-old Florida State University student is accused of killing a Martin County couple in a random, violent and unprovoked attack Monday night, according to the Martin County Sheriff’s Office.

The Martin County Sheriff's Office released the dramatic 911 call made by a neighbor who tried to intervene.. Listen to it here: 2 dead, 1 injured in gruesome Martin County stabbing - wptv.com

A neighbor who tried to come to their aid was also seriously injured after the attack occurred around 9:20 p.m.

The first deputy to arrive found the suspect, Austin Kelly Harrouff, on top of the male victim in the driveway at 19009 SE Kokomo Way near Jupiter in unincorporated Martin County, according to Martin County Sheriff William Snyder.

The suspect was biting and removing pieces of the victim’s face with his teeth, MCSO says. The male victim was later identified as John Joseph Stevens III, 59.

The deputy tried to remove Harrouff, using a stun gun, but it had no effect.

2 dead, 1 injured in gruesome Martin County stabbing - wptv.com

SUSPECT WAS 'ABNORMALLY STRONG'

When the first deputy arrived, she found Harrouff on top of the male victim (Stevens) who was laying in the drive-way of the home.

The sheriff said Harrouff was biting the victim on the face, removing the victim's flesh with his teeth.
    It took multiple deputies, use of a stun gun, and a K-9 to pry Harrouff off his helpless victim.
    The Sheriff said "somebody not feeling pain, not responding to a dog bite, repeated stuns from a Taser, taking three to four deputies and officer dog to get him off. That’s somebody with a lot more strength than you would normally encounter."

Sheriff Synder said Harrouff was ‘grunting and growling,’ and ‘making animal noises.’

EVENTS LEADING UP TO THE ATTACK

Prior to the attack, Harrouff had been with friends at a restaurant, Duffy’s Bar and Grill, before he “became agitated,” and left, the Sheriff said.

Detectives believe Harrouff then arrived to the quiet neighborhood and randomly picked out the Stevens' home.

That is when Harrouff brutally attacked the Stevens-- using a knife and multiple ‘weapons of opportunity’ found inside of the garage.

"Because of the multiple trauma we may never determine the murder weapon. There was too much trauma.. stab wounds," Sheriff Snyder said.

The Sheriff says the husband tried to defend himself during the attack. He was found in the driveway by his neighbor, Jeff Fisher with the teen on top of him.

Fisher, the Good Samaritan who called 911--- tried rescuing Stevens from the violent attack. He was unable to subdue the teen and ran back to his residence to call for help.

Fisher was airlifted to St. Mary's Trauma Center where he underwent emergency surgery for multiple stab wounds to the upper part of his body, family members told CBS12.

Follow

Melissa Howell @MelHowell_CBS12

Father of the neighbor who tried to help and was stabbed 5 times @CBS12
    7:45 AM - 16 Aug 2016

FLAKKA, BATH SALTS SUSPECTED IN CANNIBALISTIC ATTACK

Austin Harrouff was also taken to St. Mary's Medical Center.

The Sheriff said his condition is declining and may be in part to the ingestion of drugs.

Medical Staff are testing Harrouff for a variety of drugs including bath salts, spice, and flakka.

The motive of the attack remains under investigation.

Sheriff Snyder is calling the attack random and says it may have been brought on by drugs.

Toxicology results are pending from the hospital on the suspect. He remains in grave condition.

Suspect found biting pieces of victim's face off at gruesome murder scene | WPEC

FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Die, monster, die.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

I read that in addition to not being able to be subdued by the stun-gun, he was also not fazed by a police dog attacking him. WTF?

I'm terrible about leaving my kitchen door unlocked. No more.
    panic likes this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

The sheriff said Harrouff was biting the victim on the face, removing the victim's flesh with his teeth.
    It took multiple deputies, use of a stun gun, and a K-9 to pry Harrouff off his helpless victim.
    The Sheriff said "somebody not feeling pain, not responding to a dog bite, repeated stuns from a Taser, taking three to four deputies and officer dog to get him off. That’s somebody with a lot more strength than you would normally encounter."
    um, seriously, deputies, what the fuck? If anything justifies deadly force, it's stopping a murder in progress. good grief, how much of the victims face are you going to let the guy chew off before you handle the situation? An asp baton in the back of the head would have stopped him, whether he "felt pain" or not. Wonder how much pain the victim was in while they dicked around with all these non lethal methods?
    holly and panic like this.

If it is drugs, if the teen had never done anything remotely like this before..... imagine when it wears off, the realization of what the drugs made him do. He has to live with this for the rest of his life.

Say no to drugs kids !!! Sheesh

Quote Originally Posted by Flygirl View Post
    um, seriously, deputies, what the fuck? If anything justifies deadly force, it's stopping a murder in progress. good grief, how much of the victims face are you going to let the guy chew off before you handle the situation? An asp baton in the back of the head would have stopped him, whether he "felt pain" or not. Wonder how much pain the victim was in while they dicked around with all these non lethal methods?
    that's how you know the face eater is white.

eta: yup. white, and a frat boy. who raps. and rhymes toon with shrooms

Inside Austin Harrouff's bizarre online persona

Karl Etters and Ryan Dailey, Democrat staff writer8:45 p.m. EDT August 17, 2016

(Photo: Screenshot of YouTube)

Go to Austin Harrouff’s Twitter page and a banner photo of teeth is pasted across the top. On his YouTube page, videos show what could be a menacing side.
    Harrouff, a Florida State University sophomore and member of the school’s Alpha Delta Phi fraternity, isaccused of brutally stabbing two people and biting a man’s face in Tequesta near hishometown of Jupiter Monday night.
    His online presence is scant save for a now deleted Facebook page and an infrequently used Twitter account. But his YouTube channel, activated five months ago, provides a glimpse into the teen's more personal side.
    In the channel’s description, Harrouff writes: “I’ve got a psycho side and a normal side. I’ve lost my mind. Help me find it.”

In a July 13 video, Harrouff is preparing for a day of fishing. In it, he walks through a house carrying a semi-automatic pistol. He points a laser sight at the wall, then looks down the barrel after pretending to pull the trigger.
    In the next clip, Harrouff is walking through the house carrying a knife at a point-of-view angle, which he then hands to another man preparing fishing poles.
    In the last month, his videos generally focused on bodybuilding rants and karaoke-style cover songs. His online activity accelerated in the days leading up to the slayings.

Buy PhotoA screenshot from one of Austin Harrouff's YouTube channel (Photo: Tallahassee Democrat)

Of the 54 videos, 41 were posted in the last month, 15 in the last three weeks.
    They show the 19-year-old, who referred to himself as Austi Frosti, in original rap music videos. Several of the videos are recorded while driving in his car.

In the most recent video, posted Aug. 11, Harrouff mused about bodybuilding and frequently discussed steroid use, saying he didn't need the drug: “I used to think that I needed steroids to be a bodybuilder. To be this thing. To be this symbol. To be this lie.”
    In a July 11 rap video titled, “You Do You Freestyle,” he sings: “I’d rather cut using a knife and slit my own throat. I’m like Bugs Bunny, I stick my teeth in because it’s funny. I’m like a Looney Tune, I take a lot of shrooms.”
    Contact Karl Etters at ketters@tallahassee.com and contact Ryan Dailey at rdailey@tallahassee.com
    witchcurlgirl, BITTER and panic like this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

If there was ever a case for justified use of deadly force, this is it. It should have been used with this fucker. Immediately.
    sputnik, Serendipity and panic like this.

That poor couple, how they must have suffered. What an awful way to die.
    panic likes this.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

This was an episode of CSI. Some students took PCP and ate someone they killed. They had no memory of it but ended up in the hospital with e-coli because the victim they ate had it.
    Cats are really just land based sharks in fur coats. - Kittylady

Quote Originally Posted by Flygirl View Post
    In an article I read one of the police officers said they were worried they'd kill the victim (they didn't know he was dead at the time) so they didn't want to use deadly force.

The randomness of this crime is so scary. These people are just sitting in their garage, enjoying a late summer evening and some guy just walks by stabs them to death and then takes a chunk out of the victim's face. Why does that drug make you want to bite the victim? I don't get it.
    Flygirl likes this.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebonnet View Post
    This was an episode of CSI. Some students took PCP and ate someone they killed. They had no memory of it but ended up in the hospital with e-coli because the victim they ate had it.
    I remember that one. Wasn't it a cheerleader that they ate?

Have they found out what he was on yet? And I'm with Neptunia; what the hell is going on that people keep getting eaten??
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

^^^ Yes, it was a cheerleader.
    Cats are really just land based sharks in fur coats. - Kittylady

Quote Originally Posted by Neptunia View Post
    In an article I read one of the police officers said they were worried they'd kill the victim (they didn't know he was dead at the time) so they didn't want to use deadly force.
    I guess that's where I'd use the asp baton to the back of the head lethal method. Hard to miss at that point. Letting him to continue to chew the victim's face was definitely killing the victim too, so I would've taken my chances.

Ling chi for this a-hole.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information